• 07-25-2016 09:28 AM
    cardib
    this is just like the turkish product kelopsia, its all hype and never being released.
  • 07-25-2016 09:35 AM
    kuba197
    Why?
  • 07-25-2016 03:15 PM
    karxxx
    kelıpecia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kuba197 View Post
    Why?

the ministry will be approved
    now examining
    kelopecia
  • 07-26-2016 07:04 AM
    Pasbrillantebrunette
    On other forums they seem to think that it could be equal or better than minox. To me, it could be one more thing we can add to help ourselves. I'm steel trying to understand if I can mix Premixed RU with Minox, since I can't put things on my head in the morning (girl).
    I ve been trying to avoid hormonal treatments (cyproterone acetate), since it could leed to a deep thrombose and favorises breath cancer... I think it's much less dangerous ti put various things on your head (RU + Minox + Brotzu + ...) than take cyproterone acetate.
  • 07-26-2016 11:58 AM
    BoSox
    “The lotion works very well when it begins to manifest alopecia, in people under the age of 30 will have good results with total stop of the fall and re-growth of hair and miniaturized hairs or even vellus / invisible resume a normal appearance. Logically, the treatment starts to give clear results after about 30 days and must be prolonged for many months.“

- Dr Brotzu

I'll be 32 in September... damnit
  • 07-26-2016 01:29 PM
    Hairless84
    I will be in Italy next week, where can i buy this lotion? If so I can send to the ones who want it, but where can one buy it? or a similar product.
  • 07-26-2016 03:15 PM
    Pasbrillantebrunette
    Hi Harless84, it's not avalaible yet, but go on "the end of hairloss by 2020" blog. You'll find a link toward an italian guy who makes his version of Brotzu's lotion ?

Di you get your RU ? Do you put it on minoxidil ?

by
  • 07-27-2016 04:02 AM
    Spaniards
    Hi! He has a blog, but the thing is that he is writing in Italian.

But if you send him an email in English, he will answer you!

http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.com.es/

tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com

Good luck ;)
  • 07-27-2016 04:20 AM
    Spaniards
    He is using PayPal for the payment and the lotion costs 80 euros, which means it worths to give it a try!

Ps. This is web of the Spanish buy group:

http://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/view...hp?f=7&t=62286
  • 07-27-2016 04:57 AM
    Pasbrillantebrunette
    Hi Spaniards,

80 euros is quite expensive, but... I'd like to give it a try.
    Can't you have a discount with the group buy ?

Also, do you know if we can put the lotion and steel continue on minox ? Or do we have to stop minox ? Is this compatible with RU58841 ?

Thanks

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth