• 03-27-2015 06:15 PM
    thechamp
    Drinking Alcohol plus minoxidil = weight gain
    Drinking Alcohol plus minoxidil = weight gain ?
  • 03-28-2015 04:34 AM
    HairHelp7
    Weight gain due to minoxidil is very rare ....the main culprit could be alcohol here as everyone knows u gain weight due to booze.... so stop the intake and get up and go for a jog or have an intense 1 hour workout and u r good ....exercise is also good for hair bt not weight lifting exercise
  • 02-20-2024 02:57 AM
    Nates
    I don’t gain weight because I regularly go to the gym, but I don’t give up alcohol either. My friends and I love to hang out at the bar and have a great drink. Only after such a party the hangover lasts for several days, and it really unsettles you. Maybe Kotto knows how to reduce a hangover, I have already tried many methods.
  • 02-20-2024 02:57 AM
    Bring
    After special events, when I have a hangover, I usually try to deal with it by drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated and eating nutritious foods like eggs or bananas to replenish my energy. Sometimes I resort to taking vitamins or droppers from https://pushiv.com/ Las Vegas IV. It's also important to remember to limit your alcohol intake and try to remember to eat before and during the party. What methods do you usually use to cope with a hangover?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth