Doctor recommendations?

Printable View

• 12-07-2008 03:38 PM
    Buckerine11
    Doctor recommendations?
    Hey Spencer,

I went to see Dr. Haber in Cleveland, but given my age (23), he wouldn't perform a HT on me. I am going to go on Propecia, and I just want my hairline filled in a bit. Do you have any recommendations for doctors that would do this? Thanks.
  • 12-09-2008 12:59 PM
    SpencerKobren
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckerine11 View Post
    Hey Spencer,

I went to see Dr. Haber in Cleveland, but given my age (23), he wouldn't perform a HT on me. I am going to go on Propecia, and I just want my hairline filled in a bit. Do you have any recommendations for doctors that would do this? Thanks.

Hey Bukerine

Listen, I understand how difficult it is to lose hair at a young age, but if Dr. Haber advised against you having a transplant, I would take his advice seriously. This is the mark of a truly ethical physician who has your best interest in mind.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but he's giving you honest advice.

I can not in good conscious recommend that you see another physician if Dr. Haber does not think you are a good candidate for surgery at this point.

Hang in there!
  • 12-18-2008 10:51 PM
    gillenator
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SpencerKobren View Post
    Hey Bukerine

Listen, I understand how difficult it is to lose hair at a young age, but if Dr. Harber advised against you having a transplant, I would take his advice seriously. This is the mark of a truly ethical physician who has your best interest in mind.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but he's giving you honest advice.

I can not in good conscious recommend that you see another physician if Dr. Harber does not think you are a good candidate for surgery at this point.

Hang in there!

You have to respect what Spencer just said and I could not agree more!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

How can I promote my own business?
08-31-2022 01:29 PM
Last Post By samibaceri
Today 01:30 AM
Dr Woods doinf European tour?
09-15-2012 03:44 AM
by didi
Last Post By kathysmith