• 11-25-2015 09:35 AM
    Hairmore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradaffa View Post
    Alot of people get some unknown generic and thats why sometimes they dont get results for a very long time. You can get official brand propecia at this licensed U.K pharmacy with an easy online consultation http://www.europetabs.com

Thanks for that really really useful info. I will ALWAYS buy there EVERYTHING until I get broke!
  • 12-03-2015 03:30 AM
    Clinicspots
    Because hair growth takes time, it generally takes up to 3 months to notice a difference after taking Propecia every day. Thickening and strengthening of hairs that have become miniaturized tends to take six to 12 months.
  • 05-03-2017 04:04 AM
    DouglasI
    Hi guys. I know the thread is old but I didn't think it was necessary to create a new one. I'm the son of a man who went bald at the age of 18 and I'm one of 4 brothers. I staring taking Propecia at the age of 39 and I'm 51 now. Not only has my hair stronger and thicker like I've lost none, I'm the only brother now with a full head of hair. I had my first child at age 42 and have just had my fifth 4 months ago. I have never had any of the side effects that others have written about on here. If I had my time over again I would do exactly the same thing except maybe have started taking this pill a little earlier so that my hair wouldn't have thinned so much before I starting taking it (The thinning has totally reversed). I have and would recommend this treatment to any other male who like to feel good about themselves.
    http://verifiedwebs.net/dimg/finasteridebald.jpg
  • 08-09-2020 08:24 AM
    morisdon
    It may take at least four months of daily use of finasteride before you notice an improvement in your hair loss.
  • 12-09-2022 09:53 PM
    valesolove
    I had heard of Propecia pills for hair loss but had never tried them until I saw that I was losing too much hair. I spent several months following the treatment and quickly saw the results I wanted: strong hair and less hair loss. I highly recommend Propecia.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Misinformation Online - The Bald Truth, Friday April 19th, 2024
Yesterday 02:36 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 02:36 PM
purchase requisition in business central
12-19-2023 05:38 AM
Last Post By David9232
Yesterday 11:39 AM