• 01-22-2013 05:47 PM
    Dan26
    Bro, if she notices it or mentions it, or if you think she notices it and feel comfortable throwing it out there, just do it with confidence! Have a sense of humor about it, don't act as though it bothers you. If she really likes you she will see right past it man.
  • 01-22-2013 06:31 PM
    mmmcoffee
    just let it happen in casual conversation, dont be too forward about it like everyone said, but dont try and hide it. imagine how relieved you'll be when you find out its not a big deal to her.

my 23 year old friend and his gf have been together since college where he went from a NW2 to a NW5 over the past 4-5 years...theyre still together and hes going to wife her up soon. i dont think it matters as much as people think to women...if they like you, then hair is just a thing on your head
  • 01-24-2013 07:42 AM
    Aames
    You're not on fin are you? Why don't you just bite the bullet and deal with your hair-loss? I never understood why people would use concealers instead of real treatments.
  • 01-24-2013 10:13 AM
    Dan26
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Do not mention the hair loss, whatever you do. Not even as a joke.

Lmao, can always count on you for a laugh man!!!
  • 01-24-2013 01:07 PM
    itsmyhairs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Lmao, can always count on you for a laugh man!!!

He's right though.

He's got to get some relationship capital up his sleeve before he shows his balding card, or she'll run like the wind.
  • 01-24-2013 01:30 PM
    Breaking Bald
    Thanks for the continued replies :)

youngandearly, I am very sorry to hear that but as you say she was a teenager and sounds very immature judging from her response.

Aames, I am not on fin no, I'm not risking it. When you say bite the bullet do you mean go on fin? Or just deal with my hair loss?

Highlander, you're probably right, but she is very down to earth and I feel like it wouldn't be a big deal if I did mention it.

So I guess I am gonna take most peoples advice and wait until she notices. Not gonna cover it up anymore to anybody which is a step forward in my eyes.

If it comes up and I'm gonna just be light hearted, confident and have a sense of humour about it as suggested by you all.

aaaannd hopefully it won't bother her :o, if it does? Well I will be extremely crushed! :(
    I am getting very tempted to just shave it all down to grade 1 as it becoming increasing difficult to make it look half decent and style it.
  • 01-24-2013 05:11 PM
    Kayman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Do not mention the hair loss, whatever you do. Not even as a joke.

Ignore this
  • 01-24-2013 05:12 PM
    Kayman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    He's right though.

He's got to get some relationship capital up his sleeve before he shows his balding card, or she'll run like the wind.

And ignore this
  • 01-24-2013 05:15 PM
    Kayman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post

Not gonna cover it up anymore to anybody which is a step forward in my eyes.

If it comes up and I'm gonna just be light hearted, confident and have a sense of humour about it as suggested by you all.

I am getting very tempted to just shave it all down to grade 1 as it becoming increasing difficult to make it look half decent and style it.

Sounds like you're on the road to acceptance, you're going to gradually start feeling better about yourself.
  • 01-24-2013 05:16 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    And ignore this

Exactly what I was thinking: Like either of those two clowns knows shit about women. You can easily defuse the situation of talking about your balding by making a playful joke and/or talking about it in a chill, calculated, confident manner. Any guy who doesn't think confidence overrides most mild aesthetic flaws needs to get off the internet and lose their V-card.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM