• 08-24-2011 10:50 AM
    tbtadmin
    Jason Gardiner Helps To Educate Thousands During Live Streaming Hair Transplant Proce
    In the UK and Australia, Jason Gardiner, is best known to audiences for his role as a judge on the hit TV show Dancing on Ice (Granada/ITV), but to TBT fans here in the U.S. and abroad, Jason has become the poster boy for successful, state of the art surgical hair restoration. Jason has put [...]Jason Gardiner Helps To Educate Thousands During Live Streaming Hair Transplant Procedure is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...
  • 08-24-2011 12:32 PM
    PayDay
    You are the man Spencer! Wow this was a really cool interview. I don’t know if I would have the courage to let it all hang out like that, I admire Jason Gardiner and thank him very much for doing this for all of us!
  • 08-24-2011 03:10 PM
    Follicle Death Row
    Huge respect for Jason. The final result is going to be awesome. Hopefully Spencer sneaks in a question about Histogen with Dr. Ziering in part 2. :D
  • 08-29-2011 01:11 PM
    Spex
    Great stuff ! Kudos to Jason and Spencer:cool:

I didn't watch the entire thing but great idea.

Two questions -

1. How many grafts?
    2. Where did all the new grafts go ?

When we all saw Jason reveal his new hair from HT no. 1 on national TV and discuss it openly on " This Morning " his hair was INCREDIBLEY thick and dense throughout the entire area on top and there didn't appear to be anywhere to put any further hair ..:confused:

Where did HT 2 go ?

Best
    Spex
  • 08-29-2011 01:43 PM
    mattj
    Hehe. Spex, I think you know. :D
  • 08-30-2011 07:54 AM
    Follicle Death Row
    It's going to be an awesome result. The hair from HT1 looked pretty damn good in that video sans concealer. Will be interesting to see the end result.
  • 08-30-2011 09:16 AM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Great stuff ! Kudos to Jason and Spencer:cool:

I didn't watch the entire thing but great idea.

Two questions -

1. How many grafts?
    2. Where did all the new grafts go ?

When we all saw Jason reveal his new hair from HT no. 1 on national TV and discuss it openly on " This Morning " his hair was INCREDIBLEY thick and dense throughout the entire area on top and there didn't appear to be anywhere to put any further hair ..:confused:

Where did HT 2 go ?

Best
    Spex

Don't be such a hater Spex.
  • 09-04-2011 04:15 AM
    67mph
    Truly great, well done Jason for smacking hairloss in the face and hitting it full on and dealing with it best you could and for telling your story, it really helps!

Of course, well done to all that were involved in getting the result Jason wanted and will have.

57mph
  • 09-08-2011 04:37 AM
    Spex
    4 Attachment(s)
    Ok Delphi, ill try:cool:

Just a shame IMHO that possibly we will never know the actual result considering he went on TV disclosing the results of HT one at 8 months with NO reference to any assistance from any concealers when IMHO he wears them.

Actual result :

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...9&d=1315481507 http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...0&d=1315481519

Result 8 months post op displayed on TV.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...1&d=1315481784

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...2&d=1315481794

Little different arnt they ..

I think its still a good result - just a shame IMO that its been misrepresented but maybe this is how clinics will be
    allowed to display their before and after pictures now.

If clinics were to all display their before and afters with assistance from concealers there would be NUMEROUS unsatisfied patients.
    The industry is full of smoke and mirrors unfortunately so just add it to the list.;)

Having realistic and appropriate expectations is VITAL.

Best
    Spex
  • 09-08-2011 02:31 PM
    Follicle Death Row
    Do you reckon Jason will drop the concealers after the second procedure Spex? Also I reckon Wayne Rooney must be using dermmatch.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM