Propecia/Proscar/Generic

Printable View

• 11-16-2012 10:57 AM
    themastercheaf
    Propecia/Proscar/Generic
    Hi guys

I am new to the forum. I posted a post in the new menbers area last night if any one wants to read.

In a nutshell im 23 from the uk been balding since I was 16 but hair loss is not yet outrageos. I would like to try and hault hair loss as of oppose to growing it back.

I am considering taking Propecia or generic brands. However, as I live in the UK I have no idea how to obtain such products.

This is my first post

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=10296

If anyone is woundering I did consult my GP (a hairloss sufferer himself - who could not care) but he had never heard of the product and only recomended rogaine which seems like a waste of money

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
  • 11-17-2012 02:09 AM
    Spex
    Welcome to the forum.

I am UK based and i have been taking 1mg Finpecia ( generic ) tablet for a while now and feel confident it does the role the same as proscar and propecia which i originally took and did for over a decade.

Generics are cheaper, much cheaper if you do not want to chop up Proscar which can be tricky unless you know how.

I get many emails off guys asking where i get my finasteride and i personally use Dr Singh at http://ukfinasteride.info along with many other UK guys as you will see if you run a search on them.Dr Singh is very reliable and provides a fast and legitimate service to many. There are other sources online however the question that often surrounds them is legitimacy.

Best of luck. You can always also try speaking to another GP at your practise however often is the case GP's know didlly squad about Finasteride.:rolleyes:

Best
    Spex

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 02:28 PM
Surgeons in SE Asia (Thailand)
10-20-2018 10:30 AM