• 02-25-2011 07:01 PM
    mott02
    Head Tattoo by the New Hair Institute
    Was just browsing baldingblog.com and found out that Dr. Rassman's clinic is offering their version of "head tattooing" or as they call it "scalp micro-pigmentation" LOL!

Anyway check out Dr. Rassman's response to some of the comments on the particular article, interesting.
    And check out the price...six thousand to do a Norwood 7!
    I'm not sure how that price compares to others shops out there but I think that's F'N ridiculous. $6,000 for some F'N dots tattoed on your head! C'MON!
  • 02-25-2011 08:09 PM
    I Wish Hair Grew
    I'm kinda shocked at the news because during my research for scalp pigmentation, I recall reading how much he was against the concept and very skeptical of its results

I'm not questioning the quality of the work or giving it a compliment,but I like to believe that HT doctors are honorary psychologist too because going bald/having a bad HT/bad HT scar is psychologically damaging. So I hope a level of honesty and understanding for your clients' plight is slightly more important than a check, yeah I know, wishful thinking

I'm not bashing anyone for having a change of heart, but after I read his article, I was under the impression that he was against it. And from reading the following comment, I was not the only one

"To be honest…upon close inspection, it looks really bad. It’s clearly fake. And I agree with how it’s odd that you went from being really against scalp tattooing to all the sudden offering it yourself.
    Don’t worry, you were right to begin with. It doesn’t look good, as evidenced by the pic you shared with us. From a distance, yes, it looks okay. If I were standing within 5 feet of the guy, I would think he looked weird."
    -Bob
  • 02-25-2011 09:05 PM
    mott02
    That's why I was a little pissed when I saw this.
    I read a few negative responses form Dr. Rassman regarding follicle tattooing just recently (within the last 6 months)

Why the change of heart? I think we all know...$
  • 02-25-2011 10:15 PM
    PayDay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mott02 View Post
    Was just browsing baldingblog.com and found out that Dr. Rassman's clinic is offering their version of "head tattooing" or as they call it "scalp micro-pigmentation" LOL!

Anyway check out Dr. Rassman's response to some of the comments on the particular article, interesting.
    And check out the price...six thousand to do a Norwood 7!
    I'm not sure how that price compares to others shops out there but I think that's F'N ridiculous. $6,000 for some F'N dots tattoed on your head! C'MON!

Come on, no respected doctor would offer hair micro tattooing as a legitimate option for hair restoration. I have always felt that Dr. Rassman’s blog was nothing more then a marketing gimmick and this only proves it. I have read him contradict himself so many times I have lost count. This is just the icing on the cake. I guess hair transplantation is not paying his bills. This is shameful.
  • 02-25-2011 10:35 PM
    HelpROGER
    This has to be a joke.
  • 02-26-2011 08:04 AM
    I Wish Hair Grew
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mott02 View Post
    That's why I was a little pissed when I saw this.
    I read a few negative responses form Dr. Rassman regarding follicle tattooing just recently (within the last 6 months)

Why the change of heart? I think we all know...$

6 months? damn....he lost alot of credibility, I would've appreciated had he simply stated that he did not fully research this technique, thus had no comment on it

Quote:

Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Come on, no respected doctor would offer hair micro tattooing as a legitimate option for hair restoration. I have always felt that Dr. Rassman’s blog was nothing more then a marketing gimmick and this only proves it. I have read him contradict himself so many times I have lost count. This is just the icing on the cake. I guess hair transplantation is not paying his bills. This is shameful.

Well I respectfully disagree, I think any HT doctor that provides a combination of proven techniques that helps to restore a patient's confidence through improving his/her hair density is legit

Good scalp pigmentation could compliment a good HT procedure, and vice versa. Especially if the individual likes the buzz cut look

Until they have a cure for baldness, we can't just ignore the various legit alternatives to a complete cure for baldness. If that's the case, then HT procedure wouldn't have advanced as much through the years
  • 02-26-2011 10:45 AM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by I Wish Hair Grew View Post
    6 months? damn....he lost alot of credibility, I would've appreciated had he simply stated that he did not fully research this technique, thus had no comment on it

Well I respectfully disagree, I think any HT doctor that provides a combination of proven techniques that helps to restore a patient's confidence through improving his/her hair density is legit

Good scalp pigmentation could compliment a good HT procedure, and vice versa. Especially if the individual likes the buzz cut look

Until they have a cure for baldness, we can't just ignore the various legit alternatives to a complete cure for baldness. If that's the case, then HT procedure wouldn't have advanced as much through the years

It’s a head tattoo! This is not a proven technique. Like with any tattoo the color will fade and change color in time. This is a temporary fix at best and has until now been pushed on these forums by tattoo parlors not doctors. I think that it’s irresponsible for a person who claims to be a healer to offer this to uninformed people who are seeking legitimate treatments for hair loss. Just reading your defense of this shows how desperate people are and Rassman knows this and looks as this a a cash grab. Don’t be stupid people, this is a bad idea and you would have to be a fool to tattoo your head! I can’t even believe that Dr. Rassman has the audacity to promote this.
  • 02-26-2011 10:55 AM
    BaldBob
    I don't know if anybody has addressed this issue, but if you have dark brown hair and get your scalp tattooed to match, what happens in 5 or 10 or 20 years when you go gray? You'll have lotsa dark brown dots on your scalp underneath your salt and pepper hair. I bet that will look just lovely....
  • 02-26-2011 11:13 AM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BaldBob View Post
    I don't know if anybody has addressed this issue, but if you have dark brown hair and get your scalp tattooed to match, what happens in 5 or 10 or 20 years when you go gray? You'll have lotsa dark brown dots on your scalp underneath your salt and pepper hair. I bet that will look just lovely....

Even worse then that, the tattoos will fade and turn blue. They will have to be redone every few years. Do you know how damaging and expensive that can be? You’re causing micro scaring that might interfere with future treatment AND you have a TATOO on your head!!! This is nothing more then greed, but I’m dumbfounded that a doctor would be brazen enough to try to pawn this off as a legitimate alternative to a hair transplant.
  • 02-26-2011 11:55 AM
    Winston
    I think it might be a reasonable way to camouflage bad scaring from prior hair transplant surgeries or scalp reductions, but in these cases the disfigurement from these surgeries are probably worse then the possible odd look of a tattooed scalp. It makes no sense to do this to normal scalps and for this reason I must agree with Delphi about this being very irresponsible for a doctor to sell to patients. I would venture to say that it’s unethical.
  • 02-26-2011 12:08 PM
    Infinity
    Head Tattoing
    This might not be a bad idea, at a much lower price. Couldn't you just walk into any tattoo parlor and get this done? I'm a woman. My scalp shows, which looks awful. My friend is loosing her eyebrows, and she wants to get fake eyebrows tattooed on. Should I drag her to a tattoo shop and have them do my head while they're doing her eyebrows? How hard is it just to color in your bald spots?

Infinity
  • 02-26-2011 12:19 PM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    This might not be a bad idea, at a much lower price. Couldn't you just walk into any tattoo parlor and get this done? I'm a woman. My scalp shows, which looks awful. My friend is loosing her eyebrows, and she wants to get fake eyebrows tattooed on. Should I drag her to a tattoo shop and have them do my head while they're doing her eyebrows? How hard is it just to color in your bald spots?

Infinity

This is a VERY bad idea. In time the color will fade and turn bluish. You will always have to wear a hat or scarf in the sun and it can cause a host of problems. Why not just use makeup to cover your bald spots? By the way, women who get their eyebrows tattooed inevitably end up looking like freaks. Tell your friend to use eyebrow pencil.
  • 02-26-2011 04:45 PM
    I Wish Hair Grew
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    It’s a head tattoo! This is not a proven technique. Like with any tattoo the color will fade and change color in time. This is a temporary fix at best and has until now been pushed on these forums by tattoo parlors not doctors. I think that it’s irresponsible for a person who claims to be a healer to offer this to uninformed people who are seeking legitimate treatments for hair loss. Just reading your defense of this shows how desperate people are and Rassman knows this and looks as this a a cash grab. Don’t be stupid people, this is a bad idea and you would have to be a fool to tattoo your head! I can’t even believe that Dr. Rassman has the audacity to promote this.

Proven technique? for what, hair growth or self confidence...I was very specific

What's the difference between scalp pigmentation and wigs/hair systems, HT, FUE, Minoxidil, propecia, prp, acell etc?
    All claim to restore self-confidence via hair growth
    All demand a long term commitment for "results"

One important requirement that all HT doctors will demand from prospective HT patients is for them to have realistic goals.
    I knew that I would never have shoulder length hair again. So my options were simple

1) invest in a wig/hair system that is expensive, maintenance overhead, and glue damage, and long term commitment

2) cosmetic products that cover up bald spots that has maintenance overhead and a long term commitment

3)use Minoxidil that has long term commitment and possible side effects

4) HT/FUE demands scaring of the scalp and it does not cure anything but move hair follicles around. A good HT doctor and a healthy donor area could do wonders, until your balding continues. Depending on your continual hair loss, will require more HT/FUE procedures

5)Use propecia, the possibilities of sexual side effects alone made this a non-option for me. It requires a long term commitment

6)PRP, it did not work on me, but there are claims that it worked on others by HT doctors. You're scaring the scalp in hopes of stimulating hair growth. You still need multi-sessions to get density, if it works on you, thus a long term commitment

7)Acell being simply pig blood was not an option I wanted to consider

8) laser comb treatment, not gonna waste my time or money

9)scalp pigmentation, imitating hair follicles by folks who are not regular tattooist. The fading argument and the long term effects arguments are based off of the knowledge folks have about tattoos, not of this procedure. If having to get yearly touch ups are my only long term commitments, then how does that differ from the other hair options?

Funny thing is that I'm sure each of these hair options were also deemed "stupid" at some point.
  • 02-26-2011 05:27 PM
    RichardDawkins
    Acell Powder is made from Pig Bladder, not Pig Blood.

Acell and PRP is your blood mixed with Acell.

Acell is an ECM (Extra Cellulare matrix) it keeps wounds from healing(scar tissue) and works as a scaffold to create not scar tissue instead creating normal tissue, like filling a gap.

From all your named options i would agree except Acell, cause this will be the future, at least in hairtransplants
  • 02-26-2011 05:45 PM
    KeepTheHair
    1 easy way to make hair loss worse.
  • 02-26-2011 06:06 PM
    Delphi
    With all due respect how can you compare any of these options to TATOOING YOUR HEAD for God’s sake? It’s a TATOO, nothing more, nothing less. The same inks are used in regular Tattooing, don’t be fooled and they do turn bluish- green in time. Hair loss sucks, but don’t be so blind and desperate to make your situation worse. That’s exactly what these sharks are banking on.
  • 02-26-2011 06:10 PM
    I Wish Hair Grew
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Acell Powder is made from Pig Bladder, not Pig Blood.

Acell and PRP is your blood mixed with Acell.

Acell is an ECM (Extra Cellulare matrix) it keeps wounds from healing(scar tissue) and works as a scaffold to create not scar tissue instead creating normal tissue, like filling a gap.

From all your named options i would agree except Acell, cause this will be the future, at least in hairtransplants

thanks for the Acell clarification

unfortunately, we live in the present....many of these options were deemed the future when they first came out. And then it became a matter of comparing which option was more promising of restoring self-confidence, sooner rather than later, then something else was introduced, and we repeat the query all over again

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    1 easy way to make hair loss worse.

Please be specific so we could all benefit

Quote:

With all due respect how can you compare any of these options to TATOOING YOUR HEAD for God’s sake? It’s a TATOO, nothing more, nothing less. The same inks are used in regular Tattooing, don’t be fooled and they do turn bluish- green in time. Hair loss sucks, but don’t be so blind and desperate to make your situation worse. That’s exactly what these sharks are banking on.

I'm comparing the promise each make. None of the options cure baldness....so agin I ask you what is the difference between them?

If there existed a cure for baldness, then these options and these type of forums wouldn't be in existence
    You are saying it's just a tattoo without any perspective on the actual procedure. You could go down that list of options and make simplified dismissive claims for each one...

Acell is just pig bladder,
    HT/FUE is just moving hair follicles around
    PRP is just your own blood
    propecia causes sexual side effects
    wig/hair system is over priced
  • 02-26-2011 07:22 PM
    RichardDawkins
    Someone who calls a wig the future must be insane or i dont know

Tattoos are so absurd that i wouldnt even consider it without a cure in the near future, this is insane

A hairtransplant is actually not only a shifting from hairs, in my opinion a hairtransplant is a shifting of genetic material
  • 02-26-2011 10:21 PM
    I Wish Hair Grew
    Many of us have hind sight 20/20 vision....wigs/hair systems were the only options during a period, thus the improvement on the wig/hair system was deemed the future
    Shifting of genetic material / shifting of hair follicles...tomato / tomoto.....the point I was making is that it does not cure baldness

At the end of the day, these exchanges encourage growth and understanding of the options folks have who suffer from hair loss. I recall the same level of dismissive and non-supportive tones when I was researching my first HT procedure
  • 02-27-2011 07:53 AM
    Master King
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpROGER View Post
    This has to be a joke.

It does sound absurd.
  • 02-27-2011 09:36 AM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Many of us have hind sight 20/20 vision....wigs/hair systems were the only options during a period, thus the improvement on the wig/hair system was deemed the future
    Shifting of genetic material / shifting of hair follicles...tomato / tomoto.....the point I was making is that it does not cure baldness

At the end of the day, these exchanges encourage growth and understanding of the options folks have who suffer from hair loss. I recall the same level of dismissive and non-supportive tones when I was researching my first HT procedure

These are not dismissive or non-suportive tones. This is not a treatment that will be accepted in the future as a viable cosmetic option for hair loss. This is a SCALP TATOO for crying out load! People who are selling this crap are making a mockery of balding men looking for help and I find it even more distasteful to see Dr. Rassman selling it.
  • 02-27-2011 09:59 AM
    I Wish Hair Grew
    Please don't pick and choose what to reply to....again, I'm comparing the promise each make. None of the options cure baldness....so I ask you what is the difference between them?

If there existed a cure for baldness, then these options and these type of forums wouldn't be in existence
    You are saying it's just a tattoo without any perspective on the actual procedure. You could go down that list of options and make simplified dismissive claims for each one...

• 02-27-2011 10:09 AM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Please don't pick and choose what to reply to....again, I'm comparing the promise each make. None of the options cure baldness....so I ask you what is the difference between them?

What perspective does one need? Cosmetic tattooing fades, plain and simple! It does not matter if it’s an eyebrow, eyeliner or whatever, they all fade. This is a form of cosmetic tattooing and it too will fade in time and most likely look hideous. You sound extremely naive when you post this argument. How can you compare medication, surgery and scientific advancements to a Tattoo?
  • 02-27-2011 10:36 AM
    RichardDawkins
    A possible unlimited Donor supply is in my books a cure.

Around 100 new hairs on a small test scale from one injection well is almost a cure in my books.

But i get it, from time to time some users pop up to discourage people are talk crap about something.

You know shifting genetic material on a big scale IS a cure. Lets say you have a blank 20 square centimer area you have to cover, if you transfer good genetic material to this area you are finished forever
  • 02-27-2011 11:48 AM
    I Wish Hair Grew
    Quote:

What perspective does one need? Cosmetic tattooing fades, plain and simple! It does not matter if it’s an eyebrow, eyeliner or whatever, they all fade. This is a form of cosmetic tattooing and it too will fade in time and most likely look hideous. You sound extremely naive when you post this argument. How can you compare medication, surgery and scientific advancements to a Tattoo?

Actually I'm more realistic in my understanding of the options available to combat hairloss because I accepted the fact that there are no cures and most folks want self confidence via "having hair"

So medication, surgery and these scientific advancements are all alternatives to achieving self confidence not a cure. Scalp pigmentation is no different in demanding a long term commitment that these other options also demand. And like these options, you must do research and find folks who are good at what they do and provide a long term support system if needed

Your claims of it fading, whether it's true or false, are solely based on your knowledge of tattoos and not the actual procedure. All these balding options have folks who have had negative experiences and results, so why not dismiss them all?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    A possible unlimited Donor supply is in my books a cure.

Around 100 new hairs on a small test scale from one injection well is almost a cure in my books.

But i get it, from time to time some users pop up to discourage people are talk crap about something.

You know shifting genetic material on a big scale IS a cure. Lets say you have a blank 20 square centimer area you have to cover, if you transfer good genetic material to this area you are finished forever

Unless you're dealing with laser combs and such, I don't think you should dismiss anything that satisfies what the patient desire, which is self confidence via "having hair"
  • 02-28-2011 12:25 AM
    crowningglory
    Quote:

These are not dismissive or non-suportive tones. This is not a treatment that will be accepted in the future as a viable cosmetic option for hair loss. This is a SCALP TATOO for crying out load! People who are selling this crap are making a mockery of balding men looking for help and I find it even more distasteful to see Dr. Rassman selling it.

I agree with most of the responses here, scalp/head tattoo is in no way a treatment for baldness or hair loss and it is not really a good sign that a known hair doctor is selling such a cosmetic procedure when he should and can do more productive time with an actual treatment.
  • 03-03-2011 09:00 AM
    krauss
    Seems like the newest $$$ money scheme by this guy. Yes, he was so against it. Scuttlebutt says Rassman is now connected with HIS tattoo clinic in UK. I am not completely sold on this tattoo stuff yet either, but his pictures look like s**t!!!!! Let's see some good closeups not that crap. Let's see that it's follicles, the size and not dermmatch or toppik. If a doctor can be a tattoo artist, then a guess a tattoo artist can be a doctor, too.
  • 06-05-2011 03:37 AM
    Vpoletrave
    This site looks like it's gonna be very helpful for people.
  • 06-06-2011 12:59 PM
    Follicle Death Row
    What a disaster SMP could be. I'm beginning to question Dr. Rassman. Actually I was thinking the other day, suppose someone goes for a FUT today and within ten years Aderans perfect hair cloning to the degree that this illusion of density bs was over; they might feel like a right idiot for taking the plunge. The longer you can hold out the better your options will be in the future.
  • 06-06-2011 01:10 PM
    DepressedByHairLoss
    This is just a ****in joke and really serves as a microcosm to the shit options that we unfortunately have as so-called remedies for hair loss. It really pisses me off to an unbelievable degree. I mean, it has been shown that WNT, Noggin, BMP's, stem cells, and TB-4 have been shown to possibly produce robust hair growth yet all we have for solutions are utter shit like Rogaine, Propecia, and hair transplants (not to mention these 'all-natural' treatments which are an absolute joke). And these researchers who supposedly make these discoveries using WNT and Noggin and other chemicals for hair regrowth are perfectly content testing on mice til the day they die without doing a damn thing to benefit humans. Some one really has to do something to turn this crock industry upside down. But on the other side of the coin, I give massive credit to Dr. Greco, Dr. Cooley, and Dr. Hitzig who are actually trying to develop innovative and effective ways to regrow hair.
  • 06-06-2011 01:54 PM
    RichardDawkins
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    What a disaster SMP could be. I'm beginning to question Dr. Rassman. Actually I was thinking the other day, suppose someone goes for a FUT today and within ten years Aderans perfect hair cloning to the degree that this illusion of density bs was over; they might feel like a right idiot for taking the plunge. The longer you can hold out the better your options will be in the future.

You give them 10 years? Thats way too much, you know a few days ago i read something really crazy at hair site. Where Umar was working on a NW7 guy (something nobody would do, but he explained it under the possibility of upcoming future treatments like hair multiplication.

I was like " WTF is going on"

Quote : With the donor supply limitations imposed by this method, it would be irresponsible to attempt a transplant on a patient with hair loss this severe.

The future of hair restoration should be premised on:

1. The absolute or relative absence of donor supply limitations
    2. Genetic manipulation that renders DHT sensitivity a non issue

The restoration performed on the following individual was based on the above premise, buoyed by the fact that his expectations were very reasonable. Here he is 1.25 years after his hair transplant which was all done in 1 session:"

And then i was really really really really really really pissed because NOW all of those surgeons begin to slowly admit " Nom nom nom yeah yeah donor regroth is possible we could do it today nom nom nom but hey NOBODY of you patients asked"

Finally we go somewhere and i like it because it was long overdue that evben standard transplants go one step beyond.
  • 06-06-2011 02:30 PM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Everybody should question Dr. Rassman. He’s selling HEAD TATOOS for thousands of dollars and claims to be a doctor. It’s a disgrace, and should not be taken seriously as a viable treatment for hair loss. I hate to think how many men were convinced to do this to themselves because Dr. Rassman has a popular, self promotional blog. These poor guys will certainly regret it in a few years if not right away!
  • 06-06-2011 02:58 PM
    Follicle Death Row
    Quote:

Everybody should question Dr. Rassman. He’s selling HEAD TATOOS for thousands of dollars and claims to be a doctor. It’s a disgrace, and should not be taken seriously as a viable treatment for hair loss. I hate to think how many men were convinced to do this to themselves because Dr. Rassman has a popular, self promotional blog. These poor guys will certainly regret it in a few years if not right away!

On paper he looks like one of the pioneers and standup guys but I can't believe he's doing SMP now. Plus he offered Jon Gosselin a hair transplant to get some TV time for his practice. Gave him way too few grafts so that he had him on the hook in the future. Also some poor young norwood 6 won a prize and he went ahead and tried to restore his hair when he had neither enough donor nor the appropriate characteristics. The result was shocking. He also claims to have invented FUE. Yeah right.
  • 06-06-2011 05:51 PM
    Delphi
    Quote:

On paper he looks like one of the pioneers and standup guys but I can't believe he's doing SMP now. Plus he offered Jon Gosselin a hair transplant to get some TV time for his practice. Gave him way too few grafts so that he had him on the hook in the future. Also some poor young norwood 6 won a prize and he went ahead and tried to restore his hair when he had neither enough donor nor the appropriate characteristics. The result was shocking. He also claims to have invented FUE. Yeah right.

I don't trust what these doctors write about themselves on the internet. Any doctor who offers head tatoos is not a real doctor and is in it only for the money.
  • 06-07-2011 12:44 PM
    Follicle Death Row
    Agreed. SMP is not a viable option.
  • 06-07-2011 12:58 PM
    RichardDawkins
    SMP is irreparable even with hair multiplication you simply cannot camouflage the tattoo its impossible even with a 300 density, because when your hair turns grey etc.

Sorry but people should never opt for a head tattoo this is just as wrong as scalp reduction. sorry this madnes has to stop
  • 06-22-2011 09:18 PM
    damnhair
    Why would (or should) this not be an option, IF you were dark skinned, had black hair (no family history of going grey), looked best with close shaved hair styles, and only wanted it to cover up for receding corners?

Thats basically the situation I'm in right now, and this looks like exactly what I've been looking for (especially if they really are using different inks than traditional tattoos, which will fade more rapidly...taking away some of my fear of making a permanent mistake).

I feel like I dodge the problems most ppl. state with this procedure, but I'm still weighing options, as I've never had any cosmetic procedures (or tattoos) at all =/

Thanks for your opinions!
  • 06-23-2011 07:31 AM
    Infinity
    I'm a woman!
    I was considering the tattoo option, because I'm a woman. My hair loss is throughout. What makes matters worse is I am white and very fair skinned with practically black hair. In addition, my hair is curly. So, in between the clumps of spirals you see head, head, head, head, everywhere! We don't want head, we want hair! Everyday I "paint" my scalp with Dermamatch. It's OK. But not the same as hair. I would love to come out of a shower or swim and not have to paint my head (women have enough to do already :eek:). So, I thought I'd have my entire head colored in, solid. I know this sounds crazy, and I probably won't do it, but man, if you thought hair loss was bad, try experiencing it as a woman. Not a good hair day!
  • 06-25-2011 06:23 AM
    Delphi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    I was considering the tattoo option, because I'm a woman. My hair loss is throughout. What makes matters worse is I am white and very fair skinned with practically black hair. In addition, my hair is curly. So, in between the clumps of spirals you see head, head, head, head, everywhere! We don't want head, we want hair! Everyday I "paint" my scalp with Dermamatch. It's OK. But not the same as hair. I would love to come out of a shower or swim and not have to paint my head (women have enough to do already :eek:). So, I thought I'd have my entire head colored in, solid. I know this sounds crazy, and I probably won't do it, but man, if you thought hair loss was bad, try experiencing it as a woman. Not a good hair day!

I know how desperate you feel, but tattooing your head is a very bad idea. I personally think it’s unethical and irresponsible, especially for a doctor to promote this. Dr. Rassman just sees this as a cash grab and it’s disgusting! Please don’t do this to yourself.
  • 06-25-2011 07:16 AM
    dgman21
    I'm a guy experiencing this same type of loss and I'm 32 and not married. If I was 52 and happily married I may feel different!!!!!!!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth