Trx2?

Printable View

• 06-07-2011 02:17 AM
    Jcm800
    Champ it's probably just your natural shedding cycle, doubt it's TRX.

Same with myself, most likely I'm experiencing a natural shed (coupled with a Minox one)

And when our shed cycle is 'dormant' we happen to think this stuff is working, just a basic opinion, hope I'm wrong and the departing hairs will come back thick, healthy and strong ;)
  • 06-07-2011 02:19 AM
    thechamp
    Your wrong before trx2 and when I was not on propecia I would shed heaps
  • 06-07-2011 02:20 AM
    Jcm800
    Ok I must be wrong ;).
  • 06-07-2011 02:20 AM
    thechamp
    Ad my brother would shed more then me now he hardly sheds
  • 06-07-2011 02:33 AM
    Jcm800
    Cool champ, well I'm speaking for myself then-pulling loose hairs out all over, TRX ain't helping me,good luck-you must be a responder dude.
  • 06-07-2011 03:18 AM
    thechamp
    Well if it does work you might be too early days
  • 06-07-2011 04:17 AM
    AgainstThis
    Champ, without good, clear comparison pictures your "testimony" or anyone else's is quite invalid. It's just the way it is.
  • 06-07-2011 04:31 AM
    Hzi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    The more time passes with Whitfield off the radar, the more it makes sense.

Yes, and as a "natural" stuff, they could go on without any trials.
    And they simply promised everything that is lacking with current treatments: no sides (<-> fin) plus regrowth in the front.

BUT as I already posted earlier; is this (scam) known enough to sell a significant amount ..?
    Never heard of it in the (german) media and (to my knowledge) not a single hair loss forum (except this one) gave this (after the compound was published) ANY credit ...
  • 06-07-2011 07:25 AM
    Deluxe
    Well, hang in there Against, I know you are one of the earlier users of TRX2. Youve nearly come to the 5 month mark. The truth will be verified soon within the next 2 months as you should start to notice results if any.

Majority of the people who find TRX2 online are likely to find the bald truth and this thread. I think the TRX2 Company would show us a little more respect if we could somehow show them that we have a pretty large following here and that if we dont get some type of evidence, we will spread "scam" like wildfire on TRX2.

By the way, what do you guys make of Whitfield being published in that journal? I mean it does sound legit.........
  • 06-07-2011 09:07 AM
    AgainstThis
    It IS legit as are all scientific journals that publish sophomore papers and whatnot. It has nothing to do with creating an effective anti-hairloss treatment, it's NOT about TRX2 as a treatment, it's just a scientific publication in the field.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth