• 08-15-2016 10:35 AM
    79BirdofPrey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasbrillantebrunette View Post
    @ 79BirdofPrey

Hi,

Castor oil is known to be good for hair. Also I read that, esides primrose evening oil, borage oil (huile de bourrache/ don't really know the englis translation) is also very good, cause it contains DGA - DGLA. Beware that rosemary oil is an essential oil, you must not put too much drops (gouttes) on your concotion, essential oils are powerful.

Thank you for sharing. I did some research into Borage oil and I'm very interested. I'm thinking of making a mixture of Borage Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil, with Pumpkin Seed Oil as a carrier for the two. Thoughts?

I have had trouble finding a Borage oil source that I trust. Can anyone make a recommendation?
  • 08-17-2016 10:33 AM
    Pasbrillantebrunette
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 79BirdofPrey View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I did some research into Borage oil and I'm very interested. I'm thinking of making a mixture of Borage Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil, with Pumpkin Seed Oil as a carrier for the two. Thoughts?

I have had trouble finding a Borage oil source that I trust. Can anyone make a recommendation?

I think it's a good mixture. The thing is you have to put it on your scalp often (at least 3 times a week i'd say). You should add castor oil or put it alone on your scalp too. Castor oil = PGE2 (PGE2 have been showed to be higher in fullhead scalps, low in balding sclaps).

Do you know Aroma-zone ? They have a lot of oils and it's cheap and natural.
  • 08-18-2016 06:57 AM
    79BirdofPrey
    Quote:

I think it's a good mixture. The thing is you have to put it on your scalp often (at least 3 times a week i'd say). You should add castor oil or put it alone on your scalp too. Castor oil = PGE2 (PGE2 have been showed to be higher in fullhead scalps, low in balding sclaps).

Do you know Aroma-zone ? They have a lot of oils and it's cheap and natural.

Now I need a source of Castor oil, too.

I saw your link to Aroma-Zone, but it's all in French and I don't know how to find anything. Would you be willing to direct me to the items I need (or give me the French names)? Thank you!
  • 08-18-2016 07:39 AM
    Pasbrillantebrunette
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 79BirdofPrey View Post
    Now I need a source of Castor oil, too.

I saw your link to Aroma-Zone, but it's all in French and I don't know how to find anything. Would you be willing to direct me to the items I need (or give me the French names)? Thank you!

Castor oil : huile de ricin
    evening primrose oil : huile d'onagre
    Borage oil : huile de bourrache
    rosemary oil : huile essentielle de romarin

Also good and cheap : maca vital

They don't have pumpkin seed oil, but you can easily find it in an organic store.
  • 08-24-2016 05:49 PM
    rakewell
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Seuxin View Post
    I tried Pumpkin seed oil orally, like in the study and i got absolutely no changes in 8 months.

Other peoples tried...Same...Nothing !

how much did you take per day? What brand did you use?
  • 09-05-2016 08:39 AM
    79BirdofPrey
    Quote:

Castor oil : huile de ricin
    evening primrose oil : huile d'onagre
    Borage oil : huile de bourrache
    rosemary oil : huile essentielle de romarin

Also good and cheap : maca vital

They don't have pumpkin seed oil, but you can easily find it in an organic store.

You're wonderful! I just received my oils from Aroma Zone :). Very low prices indeed and good variety. Shipping cost more than the oils :D

Question - what is the point of Pumpkin Seed Oil (topical)? The castor oil I bought is regular Castor Oil, not essential Castor Oil, so can't I just use the Castor Oil as the carrier oil for the rosemary and borage?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091
Yesterday 07:28 AM