artistry concepts

Printable View

• 04-18-2012 10:21 AM
    happyididit
    My fault man, you are correct. AC does ACHM2 which is superior to regular scalp micro pigmentation. I used the term SMP simply BC it is more relatable due to the fact that most are ill-informed about achm2 method. I was so excited about my results that I just had to join this forum to help other men in my situation. I can't wait for my scalp to heal so I can share my results with you all!
  • 04-18-2012 09:10 PM
    jholcollege11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by happyididit View Post
    My fault man, you are correct. AC does ACHM2 which is superior to regular scalp micro pigmentation. I used the term SMP simply BC it is more relatable due to the fact that most are ill-informed about achm2 method. I was so excited about my results that I just had to join this forum to help other men in my situation. I can't wait for my scalp to heal so I can share my results with you all!

Why did u just join this forum now after having procedure done? Most join well beforehand to learn more about the process. What other companies did u consider and when will u post pics?
  • 04-18-2012 09:28 PM
    jholcollege11
    Quote:

Why did u just join this forum now after having procedure done? Most join well beforehand to learn more about the process. What other companies did u consider and when will u post pics?
  • 04-19-2012 07:17 AM
    morrison
    LOL, the mom and pop tattoo shop procedure by Artistry Concepts is better than the profesional outfits like NHI, HIS & GLI?

If you are going to make a bold statement like that then please share what you have based that on? Back it up with hard facts?

Because apart from the 'new' members who are popping up out of the woodwork saying how 'happy they are' after having had the procedure, when there are real AC clients who are saying that a few years after getting the procedure done at Artistry Concpets the ink has merged into a blob :eek:
  • 04-19-2012 01:24 PM
    happyididit
    Their achm2 method is superior BC it can replicate over 100 more follicles per square inch,and AC uses smart pigments which is a powder base as opposed to temporary cosmetics inks which have a tendency to fade and change color. All of the information is on Artistry Concepts website if you wana check it out. I didn't join this forum until now BC I did not know about it until after my life changing achm2 procedure. Yes I visited GLI, NHI and HIS and quite frankly was not impressed with their professionalism or results, but after taking my trip to AC in englewood Florida, and met Mark Robert and Gale, I knew I had found my place.
  • 04-19-2012 05:42 PM
    happyididit
    Of the three other places I visited - HIS, GLI, and NHI, I was most disappointed with HIS. HIS results look fake, and seem to mass-produce their product with dozens, maybe hundreds of different technicians so I'm not sure how they are able to produce the same results consistently. Yes HIS client's heads have the fakest looking hairlines and appear drawn , and the rest of the head looks like it was colored with a gray pencil. Sorry just my opinion.
  • 04-19-2012 06:10 PM
    jholcollege11
    Quote:

Of the three other places I visited - HIS, GLI, and NHI, I was most disappointed with HIS. HIS results look fake, and seem to mass-produce their product with dozens, maybe hundreds of different technicians so I'm not sure how they are able to produce the same results consistently. Yes HIS client's heads have the fakest looking hairlines and appear drawn , and the rest of the head looks like it was colored with a gray pencil. Sorry just my opinion.

Idk dude, I saw some pics on another forum that a HIS client posted and they looked amazing. He showed all angles under good lighting and I believe Morrison previously posted a link to that particular thread. All I've heard about AC is that their results do exactly what they warn against on their website- dots bleed together or migrate.
  • 04-19-2012 06:55 PM
    morrison
    Quote:

Gosh you must be well off if you travelled to all them places. Your story is a similar story to forum member 'saved from baldness' who also said he travelled to see all the other providers and just like you, said their work was crap. The only thing was he said he had flown in to see HIS in LA at a time when they had not even opened up in LA, lol. Have not seen 'him' back on here since :rolleyes:
  • 04-19-2012 07:43 PM
    morrison
    What I would like to see are some current pictures of people who had the procedure done at AC a few years ago. All this talk of the ink merging into blobs a few years later, from past AC clients, is rather worrying.

The following thread was started on this forum around 2.5 years ago by a member called ‘liquidissh’ http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333 who at the time has just had the procedure done at Artistry Concepts. He said he was happy with the outcome and also posted his pictures (one of which can be seen below) on that thread. He later removed the pictures, as other members were asking why some of the dots were too big. Mark Weston also posts on that thread trying to defend why the treatment looks like how it does.

It would be interesting to see what his head looks like now, 2.5 years down the line. However having just checked his profile, I can see that he has not logged on here for around 6 months.

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/.../liquidssh.jpg
  • 04-19-2012 08:07 PM
    jholcollege11
    Goodness gracious that looks bad!!!! Was that posted as a success story?? Does your head look like that "happy-idiot" lol. All I can say is if this is really ac's work they are not only robbing people financially but ruining their life. How is that legal? Awareness needs to be raised about Artistry Concepts in englewood Fla. Steer clear folks

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM