• 05-06-2015 05:24 AM
    reasonistian
    Finally shaved my head. what do you think
    I've been fed up with my hair loss that started a year ago (maybe before that but I noticed it last year). So I've thought that maybe I should shave my head to see how I'll look like after my hair is gone i have nothing to lose and the hair will grow anyway. I was hesitant but I've gathered every piece of manhood I can find and grabbed my trimmer and pushed the button but it didn't start cuz the battery's dead so I had to wait nervously for it to charge. When I felt like it charged enough I grabbed it and started shaving. It wasn't as (physically) easy as I thought it would be (I still have thick hair). But when I was done and I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw, well to an extent because I have a round face and must loose a lot of weight but you get the idea. Down are my after photos.Attachment 39123Attachment 39124Attachment 39125
  • 05-06-2015 09:24 AM
    J_B_Davis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reasonistian View Post
    I've been fed up with my hair loss that started a year ago (maybe before that but I noticed it last year). So I've thought that maybe I should shave my head to see how I'll look like after my hair is gone i have nothing to lose and the hair will grow anyway. I was hesitant but I've gathered every piece of manhood I can find and grabbed my trimmer and pushed the button but it didn't start cuz the battery's dead so I had to wait nervously for it to charge. When I felt like it charged enough I grabbed it and started shaving. It wasn't as (physically) easy as I thought it would be (I still have thick hair). But when I was done and I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw, well to an extent because I have a round face and must loose a lot of weight but you get the idea. Down are my after photos.Attachment 39123Attachment 39124Attachment 39125

I works for you! Congratulations, you just won the battle!
  • 05-06-2015 11:40 AM
    TheUltimatePoet
    Yeah, you look cool with a shaved head.
    You made MPB your bitch!
  • 05-06-2015 08:30 PM
    FlightTL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reasonistian View Post

Dude you look fantastic!!! You win!
  • 12-10-2015 04:35 PM
    asianguy
    Looks great, I wish I could shave my head.
  • 12-10-2015 05:32 PM
    USP678
    It looks great...I shaved my head just about a month ago and liked the look immediately - everything would be perfect if it wasn't for the transplant BS.
  • 12-10-2015 07:00 PM
    Driver
    Very clean look!
  • 12-10-2015 08:46 PM
    thethinningman
    lose some pounds and you're ready to go! :)
  • 12-11-2015 12:44 AM
    devilsmaycry
    You look great .
    I am 17 but i shave now i would look dump.
    Waiting for future !
  • 12-12-2015 04:57 PM
    USP678
    you may be interested in the web site slybaldguys...dedicated to people that shave...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth