Clinicexpert in Turkey

Printable View

• 12-11-2018 01:09 PM
    yelgohary
    Clinicexpert in Turkey
    Hello everyone,
    Any input about clinicexpert in Turkey. A friend of mine know someone who went there and was very happy with the results but I didn't see it in person. I went to their website site clinicexpert.net. They do DHI hair grafting which I think is good. When I contacted them to ask about the doctors, they said they have over 16 Doc and you will be assigned a Doc in the day of the surgery depending on the type of your hair follicles, that didn't make sense for me.
    Any information will be appreciated.
    Thank you
  • 12-15-2018 01:29 PM
    yelgohary
    Anybody heard of them?
  • 12-15-2018 02:15 PM
    yelgohary
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hairexpertturkey View Post
    Most probably they dont have doctors. Or they have 2-3 doctors most of the operations are made by team members. I m not sure . But i have worked in that sector so much . It s my guess

Thank you for your reply. Any recommendation for doctors who are good in DHI hair transplant in Turkey ?
  • 01-16-2019 02:13 AM
    EnglishMann
    Hello yelgohary. I heard Erdem clinic is good at DHI and FUE. Some of my friends went there last year for gastric sleeve surgery and hair transplant. He said it is a general hospital(Erdem Hospital) and erdemclinic is a subgroup inside of it. They said doctors are very good for gastric sleeve and transplant. I am thinking going there next month.
  • 02-02-2019 06:29 AM
    LessGo
    There is way to many clinics in Turkey, everyone has their preference. But if you were to have a hair transplant in Turkey. I'd reccommend somewhere like Megahair trans Gulten Unveren.
  • 01-04-2020 12:06 PM
    martinex
    Thats not true! I went there and they made a disaster in my head!! They took 4500 drafts from my donor área and only implanted 1200! we agreed they were implanting 3500.. and the treatment was terrible. a big fraud. take care.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth