Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smega
    • Sep 2011

Another celebrity hair transplant? Elon Musk

This guy is not famous for his music, movies, or drug habits. He's the founder of paypal, tesla, space x & solar city. I have only respect for this guy, and this may not be the right section, but what do you think?

Surgery? Concealer? Thanks.
    Attached Files
  • MackJames
    • Sep 2009

Looks like he's had work done on his hair and his face

Comment

• blowmeup
      • Nov 2008

He looks like a different person. It's amazing what a good hair transplant can do. He might be wearing some concealer but he would not be able to get that look without having a stellar transplant.

Comment

• baldybald
        • Jul 2012

yes he is wearing concealer and i feel it is dermmatch, shows from the last photo. but of course after having HT. Nice result though !

Comment

• mattj
          Doctor Representative
          • Oct 2009

How can you tell he's wearing concealer from those photos? I see nothing that couldn't be achieved with a transplant alone.
          I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• gillenator
            • Dec 2008

He does look good in the after pics and obviously had his frontal third filled in with higher density but did not drop his hairline either. That helps.

Also the lighting is much lower in his after pics. What a transformation!
            "Gillenator"
            Independent Patient Advocate
            more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• JudeL
              • Feb 2011

What about A.J. McLean from the backstreet boys, he just showed off his new hair transplant and it looks great, anyone have any info on his doctor/procedure?

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

That is a great HT! I wonder which doc he went to

Comment

• MackJames
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by JudeL
                  What about A.J. McLean from the backstreet boys, he just showed off his new hair transplant and it looks great, anyone have any info on his doctor/procedure?

Saw that. My fraction was, good for him. He's right when he said women get all kinds of work done so why can't a man.

Comment

• The Alchemist
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Artista
                    That is a great HT! I wonder which doc he went to
                    He said "Thanks, Dr. G"

Not sure who that would be...

Comment

• morelocks
                      • Jul 2009

thanks for sharing and yes its a brilliant transformation

im guessing the meds helped him enourmously as well since with ht alone that result is not possible imo. The meds is what saved me but i live in constant feat they will stop working one day and since i have been on them for 4 years now i worry what will happen if i need to come of and try for kids

He is probably using some concealer as well but with a good blow dry and under the right lighting your results would look good on photo

Comment

• gillenator
                        • Dec 2008

Been using low dose finasteride since 1996 and still appears to be working for me as my crown has basically stayed the same.
                        "Gillenator"
                        Independent Patient Advocate
                        more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• JJJJrS
                          • Apr 2012

Anyone have any details on this? Whatever he did, it's a really impressive transformation.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                            • May 2011

Looks good in the afters. Has he been out of the public eye long enough to have a 2nd? I say that because after google imaging him it looks like in some pics the hairline has been filled out a bit more and the corners squared off a little more. Density looks higher in some of the pics. Maybe he had a 2nd pass or maybe it's just concealer. Tough to know.

100% though a result like that is possible with a HT and no concealer. I reckon sometimes it is worth doing a 1000 more grafts in the frontal third than some of the more conservative docs would advise. If you feel you're a 1000 short in the crown down the line then you can still get that with FUE once you're stripped out. That's not that unreasonable.

Good for Elon anyway.

Comment

Working...