• 10-03-2014 03:28 PM
    Plan C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SolarPowered Man View Post
    I use a generic keto shampoo from the pharmacy which is otc. It is 2% keto and I use it only twice a week. Nizarol is the original if you can't find a generic one.

I waited one year on the same regieme because I wanted to experience the plateau for myself.

And I use hydro cream every day and night after the minox has soaked in. If I was to get a 1% cream I would just rub it on every night.

Doesn't 2% shampoo tend to make your hair look awful though?
  • 10-03-2014 06:35 PM
    Jazz1
    I would use Regenepure DR and NT, 2% nizoral is harsh and fries your hair, also I would not use hydrocortisone long term alone unless your adding tretinoin.

I have been washing my hair twice a day with Regenepure rotated with revita for 3 years. Don't forget to add a good conditioner Jason's thin to thick is the best.
  • 10-04-2014 02:39 AM
    Plan C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I would use Regenepure DR and NT, 2% nizoral is harsh and fries your hair, also I would not use hydrocortisone long term alone unless your adding tretinoin.

I have been washing my hair twice a day with Regenepure rotated with revita for 3 years. Don't forget to add a good conditioner Jason's thin to thick is the best.

To be honest, I can't see myself switching from Revita, I think it makes my hair look much better than Regenepure DR. I actually already use Jason TTT for my first shower of the day and it's excellent.
  • 10-04-2014 02:45 AM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    To be honest, I can't see myself switching from Revita, I think it makes my hair look much better than Regenepure DR. I actually already use Jason TTT for my first shower of the day and it's excellent.

I buy the 1litre Revita bottles work out cheaper.
  • 10-04-2014 08:58 AM
    Plan C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I buy the 1litre Revita bottles work out cheaper.

Wasn't aware you could get those. Thanks for letting me know.
  • 10-06-2014 04:45 PM
    SolarPowered Man
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Doesn't 2% shampoo tend to make your hair look awful though?

I haven't experienced that. I use a 2% generic keto for well over 2 years now after using revita for a year and a half. Results after switching - shed stopped.
  • 10-07-2014 12:06 PM
    Plan C
    Quote:

I haven't experienced that. I use a 2% generic keto for well over 2 years now after using revita for a year and a half. Results after switching - shed stopped.

I can't see any harm in trying 2% keto twice a week so I'll probably give it a go.
  • 10-15-2014 01:06 PM
    Plan C
    Quote:

If I were to go into a high-street chemist, would I be able to get a 2% shampoo then and there? Does it require a prescription or anything?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091
Yesterday 07:28 AM