• 07-03-2015 02:21 PM
    diffuseloser
    Works for sure but only for a while. I'd keep on it if it want so f'ing expensive.
  • 07-04-2015 04:45 AM
    Illusion
    Yeah I feel the same about RU, it worked pretty good the first few months but it seemed like it got less effective after a while. I'm now almost at 8 months of usage and my hair line is thinning in new places.

However it's really hard for me to say anything about the efficacy of RU as I also use finasteride (1.25mg) and minoxidil once a day
  • 07-06-2015 10:44 AM
    robodoc
    Ok, it has been over 2 years now. Does RU still work? I am thinking not and it does have some side effects, correct?

(Ruislip,Mdsx)
  • 07-07-2015 05:35 AM
    Seuxin
    Why RU would be just effective for a while ? Disapointing :(

Maybe with CB it will be the same.... :\
  • 03-31-2017 11:48 AM
    markusbdc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    I currently use finasteride and dutasteride.

Wow- That would seem to be a seriously castrating combination...Are you still doing them both? and if so how is your libido and mental status etc...? I have been on dutasteride for about a year now and it has been tough on me mentally...
  • 04-05-2017 09:07 PM
    robodoc
    RU does not work. If it did we all would be using it...maybe it worked for a little while? Drug companies would sell it if it worked without sides. Someone who has used RU for over 2 years and had regrowth or no more loss, please speak up.
  • 04-05-2017 09:16 PM
    robodoc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...erapy-prostate

Do you understand this? It only occupies the receptor so that androgens will have trouble binding. But it doesn't mess with the production of hormones. You can also find some stories of people who have done blood tests before using RU and during RU usage and they had no changes in hormonal profiles. Just google "RU58841 blood test". All the studies of RU including the clinical trials showed no alteration in hormones too btw. If you have any other questions let me know.

With all due respect your explanation is simplistic. Your post is many years old. I suspect reality has tempered your love of RU.
  • 04-05-2017 09:21 PM
    robodoc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I don't understand why people are skeptical about RU...in clinical trials it out performed Finasteride by a good amount at 6months

So is it working for you?
  • 04-15-2017 05:12 PM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    With all due respect your explanation is simplistic. Your post is many years old. I suspect reality has tempered your love of RU.

What is exactly the simplistic explanation?
  • 06-21-2017 04:16 AM
    Beauh
    Tm30089
    Hi hello user. Thanks for your services. I'm wondering if you've had any experience with tm30089? Have you tried it or do you know anyone who's tried it who said it works.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth