• 05-01-2012 05:39 AM
    Spex
    Yep - its the same drug, finasteride as mentioned countless times all over the net:cool:
  • 05-02-2012 04:01 PM
    PacWantsHair
    I need to get proscar.

How do I go about doing this?? I'm not comfortable ordering it online (unless there's some really reliable site that I'm unaware of). Will my doctor just prescribe it for me when I explain the issue? Anyone buy a pill cutter??

I simply can't afford Propecia much longer.
  • 05-03-2012 06:29 PM
    PacWantsHair
    So I called my doctor's office and explained my situation about wanting Proscar and my intentions of cutting it up into 4ths to save money.

The doctor said he didn't feel comfortable prescribing me to it because I'm too young (29) to be taking 5mg a day.

I called back to explain that I wasn't going to take 5mg a day, I was going to cut 1 up into 4 pills. He still didn't feel comfortable doing this.

So now I'm in a real tough spot - Propecia has really helped me grow back some hair and prevent further loss. And I have no side effects. But I can't afford it - it costs almost $90 a month. Absolutely ridiculous.

Is there a safe online site that sells Proscar?? I'm running out of options.
  • 05-03-2012 08:58 PM
    bob13
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PacWantsHair View Post
    So I called my doctor's office and explained my situation about wanting Proscar and my intentions of cutting it up into 4ths to save money.

The doctor said he didn't feel comfortable prescribing me to it because I'm too young (29) to be taking 5mg a day.

I called back to explain that I wasn't going to take 5mg a day, I was going to cut 1 up into 4 pills. He still didn't feel comfortable doing this.

So now I'm in a real tough spot - Propecia has really helped me grow back some hair and prevent further loss. And I have no side effects. But I can't afford it - it costs almost $90 a month. Absolutely ridiculous.

Is there a safe online site that sells Proscar?? I'm running out of options.

Simply go to another doctor.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth