I'm Scared.

Printable View

• 03-12-2012 01:49 PM
    sausage
    I am about to chuck £285 on 6 months worth of Propecia tablets, is it worth it?
  • 03-13-2012 01:22 PM
    Still-Researching
    Sausage,
    That sounds extremely expensive. Why don't you use Proscar cut in 4 ?
    It will give you 2 years supply or more for that price.

Its been worth it for me and many others to halt your hair loss and if you are lucky some regrowth - I had my crown hair significantly thickened by proscar.
  • 03-13-2012 01:27 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Objectively, I realize that fin is the only thing that can't halt further progression of hair loss. But, were I to encounter any change to my sexual function, I would likely be devastated.

If you're worried that taking finasteride will affect your sexual performance, it probably will, whether or not the drug actually causes that result.
  • 03-13-2012 02:45 PM
    sausage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-Researching View Post
    Sausage,
    That sounds extremely expensive. Why don't you use Proscar cut in 4 ?
    It will give you 2 years supply or more for that price.

Its been worth it for me and many others to halt your hair loss and if you are lucky some regrowth - I had my crown hair significantly thickened by proscar.

I just want to pay this as I know 100% that I am getting it from a trusted source and I don't have to go through the stress of cutting pills up.

Did you get your Proscar online? if so which website do u use?

Thanks.
  • 03-14-2012 01:29 PM
    Still-Researching
    There is really no stress - you get a pill cutter from the pharmacy at 3 GBP and it takes 2 min to cut for a weeks supply and the cutter is also a container for the cut pills.

I buy at the local pharmacy and believe I paid something like 50 EUR for a years supply, last time, I usually buy for 18 months or so - when I stock up.
  • 03-14-2012 02:02 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    why the hell would a 20 year old take anti-depression drugs?? What can you possibly be depressed about?

yes, taking fin is the best way to fight hair loss. side effects are very rare. try it and see if you can tolerate it

So I take it life doesnt get better as you age? ****.
  • 03-14-2012 02:54 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    So I take it life doesnt get better as you age? ****.

Hell no, it gets worse. Life begins at 40? I dont think so.
  • 03-14-2012 03:19 PM
    sausage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Still-Researching View Post
    There is really no stress - you get a pill cutter from the pharmacy at 3 GBP and it takes 2 min to cut for a weeks supply and the cutter is also a container for the cut pills.

I buy at the local pharmacy and believe I paid something like 50 EUR for a years supply, last time, I usually buy for 18 months or so - when I stock up.

50 Euros, bloomin hell, u get a bargain right there.
  • 05-05-2012 06:34 PM
    clandestine
    Considering fin more seriously these days.. might cave.

If one were to experience sides, do they oftentimes resolve after stopping the medication?
  • 05-05-2012 06:59 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Considering fin more seriously these days.. might cave.

If one were to experience sides, do they oftentimes resolve after stopping the medication?

you can always take .5mg of fin, that's what i'll be doing.
    I took .5mg for almost a month and had no sides at all, when I bump it up to 1mg I started to have erection problems (I started going paranoid on 1mg, I thought I was going crazy).

Now I'll stick with .5mg I feel safe with it and psycologically it will help me.
    I think I just want to slow down my hair loss, not stop it, so that future treatments can be useful to me.

If I were you I'd try .5mg. See if you develop sides with it, if you do, chances are your DHT levels hasn't dropped too low therefore you won't develop permanent sides. Maybe .5mg everyday will be enough for you, you never know.

The reason why some experience sides is because their DHT drops to almost zero.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

How can I promote my own business?
08-31-2022 01:29 PM
Last Post By samibaceri
Today 01:30 AM
Dr Woods doinf European tour?
09-15-2012 03:44 AM
by didi
Last Post By kathysmith