• 03-01-2013 07:18 AM
    Aames
    One of the most confident and aesthetic humans of all time had a receding hairline...
    This is astonishing to me but I bet this explains his hairstyle choice all those years. Not sure if it's mpb since I think his steroid use would have done far more damage, but still if we can just maintain, we can be great.

http://i.imgur.com/aAOY91P.png

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/...zz+2l9t75d.png
  • 03-01-2013 08:24 AM
    Morbo
    I honestly have no idea who that is and what kind of 'shocking' hair-loss I'm supposed to look it.
  • 03-01-2013 08:33 AM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    I honestly have no idea who that is and what kind of 'shocking' hair-loss I'm supposed to look it.

It's a dude who rose to internet stardom for being narcissistic and arrogant about his physique and over-all looks (I think on bodybuilding.com?) Anyways, he has a bunch of you tube videos where he's flexing, pacing around, and grinding his jaw because, in addition to being on steroids, he was a coke head which lead to his demise. Gotta admit, the dude did get super shredded, and I don't doubt that he had girls swooning.

Doesn't really deserve attention, but I'll admit to having been fascinated with his story.

If you care to be intrigued and probably disgusted:
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/zyzz
  • 03-01-2013 11:58 AM
    Jotronic
    I vaguely remember this guy but had no idea he was juicing. I remember thinking his hair looked odd.
  • 03-01-2013 01:13 PM
    UK_
    He had heart problems and was a roid head - not the best combination.
  • 03-01-2013 01:40 PM
    Jotronic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    ...had dark skin.

And? So what does this have to do with being "aesthetic"?
  • 03-01-2013 02:14 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    And? So what does this have to do with being "aesthetic"?

Highlander is openly racist. He wrote some nasty shit on a black dudes thread a few weeks back and has made other comments about dark skin, likely due to his own tremendous insecurities. I hate that I'm so fascinated by the shit he types. It's like watching/hearing about horrible, perverse things on the news; they're awful but strangely captivating.

It's so incredibly bizarre to me that people are still vehemently racist -- that certain individuals and communities are still living in that odd blend of fear and hate. If there is a Hell, they'll certainly be rotting there.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

How can I promote my own business?
08-31-2022 01:29 PM
Last Post By samibaceri
Today 01:30 AM
Dr Woods doinf European tour?
09-15-2012 03:44 AM
by didi
Last Post By kathysmith