Info. about Minoxidil

Printable View

• 08-29-2012 04:47 AM
    Breaking Bald
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    I have found over the years the foam to be the best Minox product personally and use it 1x a day

No real significant sides other than shedding that i have been aware of. Use it in small amounts and not overkill. Less is more.

3. what is the cheapest brand around? since i can not afford expensive treatments.

You can get the foam version cheap from reliable sites such as www.minoxidil-direct.co.uk - this site has been going a long time and is where i get mine. They also sell the Kirkland liquid version cheap however i found that hard to get on with as very greasy.

Best
    S

Spex why do you feel that 'less is more' with regards to minox? Out of interest, thanks.
  • 09-12-2012 04:25 AM
    Lazoid
    Tracy,

I have been using minox on my hairline for years :eek:

Have u seen chrisis thread? He is getting great results on his hairline?
  • 09-12-2012 07:55 AM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazoid View Post
    Have u seen chrisis thread? He is getting great results on his hairline?

Most males will not get results like Chrisis. It just is what it is. If it is working for you in your hair line, good for you, but that is not the norm.
  • 03-13-2013 05:06 PM
    pafc66
    Tracy? I respect your opinions but your only saying its not the norm because on the FDA findings it didnt work at the front however it helps if you apply it there which no1 on that study did.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth