I think I've hacked it

Printable View

• 01-06-2016 12:20 PM
    paleocapa89
    Holy shit, that is impressive, I hope you will be fine and I wish you success, can't wait to hear from you again.
  • 01-06-2016 01:16 PM
    Seuxin
    It's very good guy but....what about the FDA process ???
  • 01-06-2016 02:39 PM
    rbrown
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FGF11 View Post
    What I'm about to do, at the least will be EXTREMELY more effective than fiansteride, RU, and even the post potent anti androgens out there. You don't need to take it daily (but once a year) and it has almost zero side effects.

I'm also building my own start-up, Some very respectable people have actually offered me some money. But I have so much going on in my life. It takes time. But stay tuned. Maybe you hear a news soon in one of the newspapers :p

Good luck with your start-up. What is your gut feeling?Do you think it will reverse a NW7 to a head full of hair or it will only prevent hair loss in the early stages?
  • 01-06-2016 02:46 PM
    youngin
    This sounds dangerous as hell. How can you be sure this will be localized to follicles in the scalp? Even totally knocking out AR in sebaceous glands might **** your hair up. Do you even know if hair will grow without androgen receptors?
  • 01-06-2016 02:51 PM
    FGF11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rbrown View Post
    Good luck with your start-up. What is your gut feeling?Do you think it will reverse a NW7 to a head full of hair or it will only prevent hair loss in the early stages?

To be honest, my hands are very tight. I would say keeps the hair and thickens majority. But AR is not the only thing that I am playing with, and so I'm going to actually go for complete reversal. But I won't be talking about that. Because I will only confuse you guys, but don't expect anything soon. I'm not going to mention everything here, for many reasons, but AR is not the only gene that I'm playing with.

There are still many many problems ahead.
  • 01-06-2016 02:53 PM
    FGF11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    This sounds dangerous as hell. How can you be sure this will be localized to follicles in the scalp? Even totally knocking out AR in sebaceous glands might **** your hair up. Do you even know if hair will grow without androgen receptors?

That's where the technology I'm using comes in. My gene delivery consists of infection of genes to the scalp, and activating it later with another mechanism (chemical). That's as much information as I can give now. Also, the whole system is under a specific promoter that is only active in skin.
  • 01-06-2016 03:05 PM
    FGF11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by youngin View Post

Yes, they will. AR knockout mice not only have thick hair but regenerate skin much faster.

Also, the reason upon balding skin gets more oily and itchy, is that AR cause lineage differentiation of stem cells from hair follicle towards SG. Anyways, I've got to go.
  • 01-06-2016 03:33 PM
    lol76
    Best of luck, FGF11 - and thankyou!
  • 01-06-2016 03:50 PM
    Westonci
    Quote:

What I'm about to do, at the least will be EXTREMELY more effective than fiansteride, RU, and even the post potent anti androgens out there. You don't need to take it daily (but once a year) and it has almost zero side effects.

I'm also building my own start-up, Some very respectable people have actually offered me some money. But I have so much going on in my life. It takes time. But stay tuned. Maybe you hear a news soon in one of the newspapers :p

God bless you FGF11, your honest to god our only hope in this greedy and corrupt industry.
  • 01-06-2016 05:23 PM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Yes, they will. AR knockout mice not only have thick hair but regenerate skin much faster.

Also, the reason upon balding skin gets more oily and itchy, is that AR cause lineage differentiation of stem cells from hair follicle towards SG. Anyways, I've got to go.

Doesn´t AAV integrate rather in a site specific fashion. In other words it´s unlikely to spread in the body on it's own right?

I have read papers about prostate cancer wherein AAV-mediated shRNA was used for AR knockdown

AR knockdown would be godly, like really godly.

Long term lasting 100% preventative treatment. AGA would be eradicated. One can only dream and fantasize about that dude..

But... Can you show some pictures dude? Your set-up or anything convincing, more people will take you seriously.

Putting it into practice is on a whole different level.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Yesterday 03:16 AM
Hair Loss - Who Do You Talk To? - The Bald Truth For May 10th, 2024
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM