Sorry to write this

Printable View

• 01-01-2015 12:49 PM
    thegodlooking
    Sorry to write this
    I am sorry but today I found out that some people that I thought there were were my only friends they didn't invite me over for their new year party.

I know dating for bald men is shit, but come one! friendship! that's harsh. I was like I'm going to make 2015 shit and stuff, but finding this shit out in new year. the first day. **** that.

I'm seriously considering killing myself. That hurts, believe it hurts so bad.
  • 01-01-2015 01:01 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    First of all don't kill yourself dude, it's not worth it. It really isn't, so get that out of your head. I know your bummed out, I am sure it isn't the first time you have been down, and it won't be the last. Sorry to say that, but it is just the way it is, FOR EVERYBODY. I have been there plenty of times and although you probably feel like the biggest piece of worthless crap right now you will get over it.

As far as your friends go, is there any way that they could have just overlooked inviting you? That is always a possibility so keep that in mind. If you are certain that is not the case, then EFF them. A good new years resolution is to get rid of fake people in your life and find some real friends. I have been there, stabbed in the back by people I thought I could count, believe me you are better off without them.
  • 01-01-2015 01:14 PM
    thegodlooking
    I feel so alone. Sorry Notcoolanymore or anyone else reading this, if it makes you guys sad. But I feel like shit and I can't do anything about it. I can never be out of this shit. I can't. I can't lie to myself anymore. Oh man, I feel so alone. I need solutions that can't possibly come for a very long time, and I don't have time. I'm hitting 30 in a year. I see this year darker as the last year.
  • 01-01-2015 01:23 PM
    thegodlooking
    Yeah, I'm talking too much and I'm probably even pissing off bald fellows! this is my last post
  • 01-01-2015 02:50 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    Don't worry about it, we have heard much worse. By all means continue to post. Sometimes getting things off your chest will make you feel a little better. Happy New Year everybody!.
  • 01-01-2015 09:39 PM
    NOhairNOlife
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thegodlooking View Post
    Yeah, I'm talking too much and I'm probably even pissing off bald fellows! this is my last post

Dude, the point of this form is to vent. Say what's on your mind.
  • 01-02-2015 08:43 AM
    gainspotter
    Happiness and confidence are the biggest thing to have successful relationships.
    Just a shame hairloss completely robs us of those things.

Stay strong and persist.
  • 01-05-2015 08:29 PM
    efedrez
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thegodlooking View Post

Buddy I hope you can stay around the forum to vent every time you need it and hopefully you will find words that can help you.

We all know what you are going through, I have been in a similar situation a few times my self and came to a 3 resolutions that hopefully will help you as well:

1) Realize that the person who care the most about your hair loss is your self... a good amount of people around you don't care about it and don't even notice it...the few that does probably need to find defects in someone else to deal with their own.
    2) The self confidence BS actually works. I spent a good amount of time felling sorry for my self and about a year ago decided to cut my hair short, start working out and be more confident about my qualities (other than my hair).
    It might sound cliche but I have seen changes in my life, in fact for a few months I have been dating a very attractive girl who has help a lot with my self esteem and pretty sure she would have never even consider to date the depresses guy I was a while ago
    3) Stay positive about the future...There are plenty of reasons to believe that progress in being achieved in the hair loss industry. don't take my word for it but don't take the word of the hopeless pessimistic about it either. Do your own research and you will find out for your self

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM