• 08-10-2018 11:23 PM
    curtantonio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Impotentwomble View Post

sorry man what you have left on top is doing you no favors, socially. Time to man up.
  • 08-17-2018 10:20 AM
    Impotentwomble
    1 Attachment(s)
    Result
  • 08-17-2018 12:15 PM
    curtantonio
    Quote:

Result

dude, 1000% better. not kidding. one you and your friends get used to it, you can forget the problems your hair USED to be.

I think you look younger and stronger.
  • 08-17-2018 12:59 PM
    Impotentwomble
    Thanks dude and everyone else for the support, also to my super awesome friend russ for all his kind, sutle motivation efforts
  • 08-18-2018 12:29 AM
    BaldBearded
    Cool!
  • 09-06-2018 12:17 PM
    pkipling
    Quote:

Thanks for taking the time to write that, I think I'll spend the next week or so getting the courage to do it and I'll post the results once done

I have to ask... Did you do it?!? If so, how'd it go?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
  • 09-07-2018 08:20 PM
    DAVE52
    see Post # 12 - he did it
  • 10-03-2018 01:51 PM
    pkipling
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    see Post # 12 - he did it

Ahhhh! I missed that. Thank you.

OP - Really happy you went through with this and are happy with the outcome. I hope you're getting used to the new look.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
  • 10-20-2018 11:24 AM
    djsquared
    Quote:

Not quite sure I'm ready to go that far yet, are u sure I can't just grow it long

Do it. I just did the same (NW5) and it’s drastic so is leaving your hair pretending you’re not bald. Just buzz it because you’ll start shaving soon.
  • 01-26-2019 07:05 AM
    Impotentwomble
    Soo, I've gone and relapsed, I've let it all grow back and my best friends tell me I look scraggly as ever. But u know what, screw them I love rocking my retired geography teacher look.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth