• 08-25-2013 07:43 PM
    thechamp
    Has anybody stopped there hairloss with pgd2 blocker
    Has anybody stopped there hairloss with pgd2 blocker?
  • 08-25-2013 11:56 PM
    HARIRI
    A member mentioned in the "CB-03-01 - new antiandrogenic" thread:-

Jazz1

Iron dragon are legit guys I bought from then the pdg2 stuff my friend who tried fin failed to maintain hair. He recently about 2 months ago started iron dragon pdg2 and all his hairloss has halted, there's couple guys in hairloss help who have had the same. I can't speak for others but I can speak for my work friend as I recommended it and he's using it with success, unfortunatly no regrowth yet.

You may ask him to contribute a detailed answer here :D
  • 08-26-2013 12:52 AM
    UK_
    I purchased the PGD2 from Iron Dragon but didnt use either of the bottles.
  • 08-26-2013 01:05 AM
    HARIRI
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I purchased the PGD2 from Iron Dragon but didnt use either of the bottles.

May I know why? :confused:

UK_, what do you think the differences between PGD2 and CB? Which is more effective?

I think both of them do not give any sexual sides like FIN & RU. :)
  • 08-26-2013 07:36 PM
    Jazz1
    I bought them but I have not used them as I'm doing fine on fin, however my work Friend was desperate he was balding fast and had no success on fin was too scared to try DUT. I recommended the iron dragon bottles he bought all 4 like me but only used indo and chromo, gues what he stopped his hairloss in 24 hours, it's been 2 months no hairloss but also no regrowth yet.

Proof I don't lie
    http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/s...0DB24D144F.jpg
  • 08-26-2013 07:40 PM
    Jazz1
    I don't think they are a scam as my friend won't lie to me plus check all forums the review seems great.

I bought it as back up including RU incase fin stops working, oh iron dragon will soon sell CB.
  • 08-26-2013 11:44 PM
    HARIRI
    Couldnt help laughing when I read on the bottle in Bold

"DO NOT EAT"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • 08-27-2013 03:57 AM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    May I know why? :confused:

UK_, what do you think the differences between PGD2 and CB? Which is more effective?

I think both of them do not give any sexual sides like FIN & RU. :)

I dont know, I just didnt bother applying them.

I'm quite optimistic about CB-03-01, this is basically my last shot to do anything, if CB doesnt pan out then its FIN 1mg EOD and if I get sides (touch wood I dont) then im just going to be bald - there's nothing else I can do, I'm not going to rely on any upcoming treatments because... quite frankly none of them will work lol.

I used to be somewhat optimistic about future treatments now I'm 100% of the opinion nothing will pan out for atleast 50 years, especially after Aderans closed.
  • 08-27-2013 06:01 AM
    simba
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I dont know, I just didnt bother applying them.

I'm quite optimistic about CB-03-01, this is basically my last shot to do anything, if CB doesnt pan out then its FIN 1mg EOD and if I get sides (touch wood I dont) then im just going to be bald - there's nothing else I can do, I'm not going to rely on any upcoming treatments because... quite frankly none of them will work lol.

I used to be somewhat optimistic about future treatments now I'm 100% of the opinion nothing will pan out for atleast 50 years, especially after Aderans closed.

50 is a little too pessimistic.

But yeah, CB had better be our saviourr
  • 08-27-2013 06:48 AM
    Assemblage23
    what would be the likely side effects?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:16 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM