• 06-11-2012 01:47 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Those two guys are all suited up, they have money, and can stay looking clean everyday. I can't :(
  • 06-11-2012 02:00 PM
    clandestine
    @Patiently; who is the person in your profile pic?
  • 06-11-2012 02:11 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    @Patiently; who is the person in your profile pic?

http://www.comicvine.com/lex-luthor/...0/105-1548314/
  • 06-11-2012 02:11 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Lex Luthor from Smallville. The actor's name is Michael Rosenbaum.
  • 06-11-2012 02:14 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Quote:
    Michael Rosenbaum made that show what it was, followed by Kristin Kreuk of course <3

After he left the show, I think in season 8, it went a bit downhill from there. Though Tom Welling was not bad as Clark Kent. It's just that you can't have Clark without Lex.
  • 06-11-2012 02:15 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    My hair on the top looks terrible, with the MPB+AA.

http://i46.tinypic.com/345kfme.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/15zfex4.jpg

See what you mean dude.

I take it that you are taking propecia in prep for future treatments right
  • 06-11-2012 02:17 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Yeah, i'm holding on to whatever I have now. Been doing that successfully for a couple of years now. I'm switching to Dutasteride at the end of this year.

I'm a full time college student, I won't afford any expensive treatments. If I could, I would have just done a FUT.
  • 06-11-2012 03:54 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Yeah, i'm holding on to whatever I have now. Been doing that successfully for a couple of years now. I'm switching to Dutasteride at the end of this year.

I'm a full time college student, I won't afford any expensive treatments. If I could, I would have just done a FUT.

Why are you switching to DUT if Fin is working
  • 06-11-2012 04:48 PM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Why are you switching to DUT if Fin is working

Because all fin has done is stop the hair loss, look at my hair, it looks like sh*t. Maintaining hair would be good for you, you have a lot of hair. Don't let it get out of hand and wish you had get on fin earlier.

I need regrowth, not just something that would stop my hair loss. I need something that would give me back enough hair that I would stop wearing baseball caps to go outside. If Dut can give me just a little bit of regrowth, I would be happy at this stage of my hairloss.
  • 06-13-2012 04:48 AM
    chrisis
    Hi yeahyeahyeah, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can't recommend finasteride on the basis of my terrible experience with it, I can only urge caution. Many guys seem to tolerate it well but, though I may be biased, the risk just doesn't seem worth it. It's Russian Roulette and if you are in the unlucky group who get side effects, it's a cruel experience.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth