Trx2?

Printable View

• 10-28-2010 01:01 AM
    BoSox
    Trx2?
    http://www.trx2.com/

Will this be an effective hairloss treatment? Does anybody else have more information about this?
  • 10-28-2010 01:28 AM
    Fixed by 35
    I've been trying to order for days now. They insist their SHITTY website hasn't got a problem, but every time I try to proceed with the purchase it wipes all the order form entries and tells me to try again later. **** it, nothing is worth the stress of a website as shit as this.
  • 10-30-2010 03:53 PM
    BoSox
    It doesn't come out until early 2011
  • 10-30-2010 08:16 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Yeah, but you can preorder it and get a discount.
  • 10-31-2010 07:44 AM
    BoSox
    I'm curious and excited about this product.. they seem confident about it, will have good results so they say. We'll see. Sometimes the best cures are ones under the radar.

crossing fingers.
  • 10-31-2010 07:50 AM
    KeepTheHair
    I have my hopes too high for this also...

I can't wait to give it a try. But I know I am most likely being a fool.
  • 11-02-2010 06:59 PM
    ThinFast
    I'm just curious, what is it specifically about the way this product is being marketed that alleviates the normal pessimism?
  • 11-03-2010 02:49 AM
    KeepTheHair
    Nothing really.

We are just desperate.

I think maybe the fact that Oxford links to this guy and he is associated with them etc and the fact that he has a PhD and stuff. Meh... But I guess I might try it once it comes out.

I am really hoping for something here...
  • 11-03-2010 03:51 PM
    ohlife
    There doesn't seem to be anything that groundbreaking about the technology that would suggest it has triumphed in the monumental task of regrowing hair due to follicle rejuvination.. I'd be happy, and probably less pessimistic, if it promised to hold existing follicles in good stead and halt hairloss. Still, it's good to see that more and more research is going in to hair loss. I just wish the whole movement started 10 years earlier!
  • 11-03-2010 06:50 PM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Nothing really.

We are just desperate.

I think maybe the fact that Oxford links to this guy and he is associated with them etc and the fact that he has a PhD and stuff. Meh... But I guess I might try it once it comes out.

I am really hoping for something here...

I hear ya man. I have tried everything. Rogaine, 5% propecia, Dr. Lee's shampoo, minox and *******, laser, avodart, and most recently PRP. Not only has nothing maintained my hair, nothing has slowed it down.
  • 11-06-2010 11:20 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    21. You say that TRX2TMis a revolutionary product. Have you conducted 3-phase clinical trials for this product yet? If so, can you provide photographs of patients who underwent your treatment?
    We have completed pre-clinical studies on TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement and are currently in the process of conducting a long-term, randomized, placebo controlled, double blind study. The results so far have been outstanding. However, as studies are ongoing, results are not expected to be published before Q3 2011.

22. How will I know TRX2TM will work for me?
    If your hair thinning is caused by hereditary hair loss, this it is likely that you will be able to benefit from TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement. Based on our studies performed to date, TRX2TM showed improvements for the majority of those suffering from the early stages (Norwood 1-4) of Androgenic Alopecia (AGA), which is the most common cause of hair loss. If your hair loss is not caused by AGA (e.g. scalp trauma, chemotherapy, etc.), please consult your dermatologist or physician before using TRX2TM.

this is from the Q & A part of TRX2. it sounds like they are not kidding about this product and that SOME SORT OF RESULTS is guaranteed. even frontal results.
  • 11-06-2010 01:39 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Sounds too good to be true...but I am still gonna try it once it comes out...

I just want some hope
  • 11-06-2010 04:05 PM
    BoSox
    whatever gives me more time until HairCloning is ready, I'm all for it.
  • 11-06-2010 04:28 PM
    KeepTheHair
    I want more than just maintenance
  • 11-07-2010 06:03 AM
    TheDude
    Hope
    God i hope this stuff works.. i have my hopes high for this..
  • 11-07-2010 11:43 AM
    MarkAnthony
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    God i hope this stuff works.. i have my hopes high for this..

Hey Guys

As much as I would like to believe that this new vitamin will work, why would the company be asking for advance purchases 3 months prior??? You all know that would mean no refund on your credit card if they didn't deliver the product, right?

They're saying that they will only start delivery in Jan 2011 and you may or may not receive it right away.!! Be very careful guys!!!

Another thing who is this kid ??? how can we actually investigate this little boy with no past credibility??? And he only began his research in 2008,there's hundreds of credible scientists that have been working on cures for decades and still have not come up with anything!!!

Who knows if this kid even exist, you can create anything you want on the internet these days!! We want to believe ( especially me) anything will help us grow hair but if this company is credible like other companies out there they would only charge your card when the product was shipped and not 3 to 4 months before hand!!

BE VERY CAREFUL!!! I would wait until the product actually came out before purchasing. That way you would at least have a chance of having your credit card company refunding your money if they don't deliver the product!!

My honest thoughts are that these kids are trying to pull a fast one on us and make a quick buck without ever delivering anything!!

Later
    and good luck:o
  • 11-07-2010 12:53 PM
    BoSox
    I rather think positive, regardless of what people believe.

This product is promised to have good results, so i'll stick with that until it's proven wrong.
  • 11-07-2010 01:09 PM
    zxc
    well i dont htink you'll be recieving the product in january ofcourse if results are released until Q3 2011 ? or is it something else being released early next year ?
  • 11-07-2010 01:17 PM
    TheDude
    Thing is, like everyone else that may think this product is good or bad some personal research has been done on it..

and first off the makeup of the product does seem to contain known "vitamins" that to some degree heed the hair loss process, the effectiveness that they're claiming, well thats another question..

Secondly this guy is in the media and does have a reputation to keep.. for instance if they (the Co) does do what your insinuating and take payment without delivering the product then that companies name won't last very long nor anything his personal name is associated with..

Now im not for one second saying that they're full proof and going to deliver what is alleged but for me this seems like a good enough reason to believe there is something to this product..

however i will be one of the people who waits for the product to come out first..
  • 11-07-2010 10:06 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Thing is, like everyone else that may think this product is good or bad some personal research has been done on it..

and first off the makeup of the product does seem to contain known "vitamins" that to some degree heed the hair loss process, the effectiveness that they're claiming, well thats another question..

Secondly this guy is in the media and does have a reputation to keep.. for instance if they (the Co) does do what your insinuating and take payment without delivering the product then that companies name won't last very long nor anything his personal name is associated with..

Now im not for one second saying that they're full proof and going to deliver what is alleged but for me this seems like a good enough reason to believe there is something to this product..

however i will be one of the people who waits for the product to come out first..

if i'm not mistaken it's supposed to come out on the 10th of january, right?
  • 11-08-2010 02:35 AM
    Fixed by 35
    Yes, that's right. I'm not sure how well it will work for me, even if it is an effective treatment, as whilst I would say I'm a Norwood III bald, I'm at least a Norwood V diffuse. I'm a bit of a borderline case!

Still, if it thickens up what's left, along with an Acell transplant, happy days! :D
  • 11-09-2010 01:54 AM
    TheDude
    Fixed by 35 any luck in pre-ordering the product?
  • 11-09-2010 01:14 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    i know it sucks major to have to deal with this shit that we're waaaay too young voor, but if Acell is available soon, and if TRX2 is effective, en if histogen will be on the market within 5 years...then I think we will be okay. Aderans is also very promising.

In the worst case, I will live my youth in my 30's instead of my 20's ;)
  • 11-09-2010 01:25 PM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    Yes, that's right. I'm not sure how well it will work for me, even if it is an effective treatment, as whilst I would say I'm a Norwood III bald, I'm at least a Norwood V diffuse. I'm a bit of a borderline case!

Still, if it thickens up what's left, along with an Acell transplant, happy days! :D

Your hair loss sounds exactly the same as mine and I'm taking the same approach to combat it in attempting this with Acell transplant. I can control my wealth and health right now, and that's what I'm focusing on until these treatments become established.
  • 11-09-2010 09:59 PM
    TheDude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    i know it sucks major to have to deal with this shit that we're waaaay too young voor, but if Acell is available soon, and if TRX2 is effective, en if histogen will be on the market within 5 years...then I think we will be okay. Aderans is also very promising.

In the worst case, I will live my youth in my 30's instead of my 20's ;)

I think this is my view too.. although i don't want to think about it like this..
  • 11-11-2010 07:57 PM
    Thinning@30
    I'd like for this to be the real thing, and the company's website seems to promise the moon (regrowth even in the front and temple regions), but I remain skeptical. Where is the photographic evidence of significant cosmetic improvement from patients who used this product and nothing else?
  • 11-12-2010 09:37 AM
    KeepTheHair
    I can understand then not posting pictures...pictures mean nothing on the internet. Easily doctored.

But they do promise "significant hair growth in the frontal and temple regions"

thats insane. I highly doubt it...but I do hope its true.
  • 11-12-2010 10:08 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    I can understand then not posting pictures...pictures mean nothing on the internet. Easily doctored.

But they do promise "significant hair growth in the frontal and temple regions"

thats insane. I highly doubt it...but I do hope its true.

maybe it's not that insane for them, and by them i mean that guy, and oxford university...

i don't think it can guarantee a full head of hair for someone who is a nw 6 or 7 but it seems like something that could work a bit better than propecia, and can be used in combination with propecia.
  • 11-12-2010 12:45 PM
    TheDude
    well if it works a bit better than propecia than i think most people will make the swop rather than using both..

I think if you can you would rather use something thats natural (TRX2) to keep your hair than something thats not (propecia)

Lets hope it works
  • 11-13-2010 08:09 AM
    ThinFast
    Has anyone been able to order anything off their site yet? I've tried multiple times and it has never worked. I tried when the preorder 20% special was working and afterwards.
  • 11-13-2010 11:57 AM
    KeepTheHair
    I wasn't planning on ordering for awhile.

I am starting to think it's just some thought up company or something that he will use to see how easy it is to scam people and show it but not make you pay lol

loool

I will probably place an order in december. I am kinda waiting to see if they are going to answer my email and if they post more info etc.
  • 11-14-2010 12:14 PM
    BoSox
    I highly doubt it's a scam.

We just need to accept the fact that this is good news.

I have faith in trx2
  • 11-14-2010 01:09 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Oh I do.

I just said maybe it's a way for that guy to prove how easy it is to sell hair loss products lol. Not actually selling them but seeing how many people try to buy it hehe

Just a random thought I had, not really anything I believe.

I believe in them a lot. Way too much though.
  • 11-14-2010 04:20 PM
    mavikabir85
    they always say we are good, we found a treatment and it will prevent your hair loss BUT:
    1-there's no evidence, there isn't any before after photo. Whyyyyy?
    2- they offer pre selling the product. OK but whyyy?
    3- and i know a very credible person he says the materials in the product is available every where and Trx2 doesn't explain any new method.
    I adore to Allah, to bring an end to those vampires' scam like Trx2 by a real stem cell treatment.
  • 11-16-2010 01:31 AM
    Gubter_87
    Have just gone through the website and well... at worst it seems worth a try?
    They do offer a 60-day full money back guarantee. Which probably wont be enough to see any results - but if it is then great!

I think the question is that if this is in fact such a potent potassium channel opener that it can reverse hair loss (proposing that is actually the reason for it), then as it is taken orally - will it not affect every single cell in the body?

Is hyperpolarising healthy cells really without side effects? Does it cross the blood-brain barrier?

Having said that it all just seems a bit too simple and good to be true, right? But at the same time I will probably try it, at least for the two months that the money back guarantee is valid
  • 11-16-2010 02:10 AM
    Gubter_87
    Seems I misunderstood the money back guarantee. It is only valid for unused products and only for 60 days from purchase, which makes it totally useless.

At the moment all I see is a company charging way too much for a health supplement. Naturally I would happily be proven wrong.
  • 11-16-2010 05:52 PM
    youngin
    FYI. I use most of the things listed in the compound quite often. These things are readily available and used by many body builders. I'm still bald as hell though. I really doubt it will work, but if I am proved wrong I will rejoice.
  • 11-16-2010 07:28 PM
    KeepTheHair
    For the consumer, the convenience of taking all compounds at the optimum ratio in one tablet and delivered via our proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex is crucially important.

Not sure what that means or what it is or whatever.
  • 11-22-2010 06:14 PM
    BoSox
    Let's say this new product is as good as they say it is.. will it turn a NW2 into a full head of healthy thick hairs, if you have thinning on top? Do you guys believe that is possible?
  • 11-26-2010 07:46 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Let's say this new product is as good as they say it is.. will it turn a NW2 into a full head of healthy thick hairs, if you have thinning on top? Do you guys believe that is possible?

they said that people in the early stages show minimal regrowth...but let's say you're a norwood 1, you don't need a lot of regrowth to be back to a full norwood scale. something tells me that norwood 3 people will benefit most from this product.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091
Yesterday 07:28 AM