• 05-24-2017 08:57 PM
    xxxtentacion
    I'm 14 and I need advice!!! (please respond) (receding hairline)
    I've had a receding hairline for as long as I can remember, but it hasn't really affected me until recently. I also have somewhat thin hair, but at my age balding shouldn't necessarily be something to worry about.

I have lots of baby hairs on my hairline that seem to form a NW1 that are either clear and around 3 millimeters long or brown (like the rest of my hair) and about an inch long. Is there any masks or lifestyle changes I can make to grow these hairs in to give myself the hairline I've never had?

I have used a mask with castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and an egg yolk in the past multiple times, but I'm not sure if its working much. Any suggestions?
  • 05-24-2017 09:49 PM
    wannamyhairback
    I guess its too early for you to start propecia or rogaine, but i believe ketoconazole shampoo could be option, is it too aggresive?
  • 05-26-2017 01:42 PM
    JesseHeisenberg47
    It's impossible to tell without photos. Try taking a photo with your hair pulled back to show your hairline. This will help show any potential thinning or recession. In terms of what you've used, I'd just stop using them, because none of them are going to work. There's a good chance that it's nothing to worry about, but posting photos of your hairline will make it easier to examine and think of any potential ways forward if necessary.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth