• 07-05-2015 03:52 AM
    seri
    this will work for you.. if you want to conceal that spot. http://www.caboki.com/videos.html

you have more than enough hair left there for it to cover it to the point that the bald area will be completely filled in and concealed.
  • 07-05-2015 05:44 AM
    JWS
    Hey dude.
    Your hair doesn't look bad at all!!
    I don't even think your balding.
    And that part at the back really does not look bad at all!!! If I saw u I wouldn't even think u were balding. I'd just think that's the way your crown is.
    If you feel worried about it.... You could just tie your hair back over the crown so then it wouldn't be visible anyway.
    Or cut it short and it won't make it obvious.
  • 07-06-2015 01:05 AM
    Vunoo
    Hello guys ! Thank you so much for all the answers! I think I'll try buzzing it off after my school ends so just in case it doesn't look good, I'll just stay inside my house until it grows back <.< , my hairdresser also said I shouldn't buzz it for some reason..

Now for the caboki, I'll ask my parents if I can try it, the only problem I see with that, is my budget. Because finasteride + minoxidil is already taking most of the money my parents give me monthly :(

Once again, ,thans alot for trying to help me out guys :) you rock !
  • 07-08-2015 09:58 AM
    BeaveCake
    I'm a 20 year old who shaved my head skin bald from a condition, I don't exactly look manly and don't have facial hair either plus a dermatologist even told me my skin type was basically two steps above ginger, so when I first shaved I was very concerned too, however turns out my facial features and head shape work well with it, I get compliments regularly and people think I'm 21-22, (which is fine given I'm 20) and I've had no issues with girls because of it, hell a girl from a different school than the one I graduated from asked me to her prom last year barely knowing me and she was hot, so basically while whatever you do is your choice, and I can understand trying some treatment, realize that no hair isn't a social death sentence like some people on here preach, in fact while this is a good place to get info on treatment, I would never recommend it for examples of how life is with no hair. So I hope you find something that works, but if not I'd suggest shaving just once to see how it looks. Either way don't let it dominate your mind and you'll find it won't your life either, I wish you well.
  • 07-10-2015 08:35 AM
    Vunoo
    I'm going to buzz my hair next wednesday, after all my university's exams are done. I'm so scared, hopefully my friends won't make fun of me for having a bald spot.... :'(
  • 07-11-2015 02:01 AM
    seri
    caboki only costs 20 bucks
  • 07-11-2015 03:02 AM
    Mpbman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Vunoo View Post
    I'm going to buzz my hair next wednesday, after all my university's exams are done. I'm so scared, hopefully my friends won't make fun of me for having a bald spot.... :'(

Dude, you dont have to buzz your hair super short. Cut it to about 1.5 - 2 inches to see how it feels first. And caboki works better if the hair is not extra short.

And dont worry about women.. Date as many as you can and worry about marrying after 30.
  • 07-11-2015 10:50 AM
    Vunoo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpbman View Post
    Dude, you dont have to buzz your hair super short. Cut it to about 1.5 - 2 inches to see how it feels first. And caboki works better if the hair is not extra short.

And dont worry about women.. Date as many as you can and worry about marrying after 30.

How long does a bottle of caboki last ? plus, water or doing any kind of sports will affect it, am I right?

And I don't pretend to marry, I'd rather have an healthy relationship without marriage, cause just by looking at what happened with my parents..dang, I don't want to pass through that.
  • 07-11-2015 11:29 AM
    Mpbman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Vunoo View Post
    How long does a bottle of caboki last ? plus, water or doing any kind of sports will affect it, am I right?

And I don't pretend to marry, I'd rather have an healthy relationship without marriage, cause just by looking at what happened with my parents..dang, I don't want to pass through that.

It depends..i use it from time to time and i have used only 10% or so in the last 3 months. You should not overdo it with caboki and it will last you for months. Yeah water washes it down but the weird thing is that you must really wash your hair a few minutes to get it off completely.

So i guess a light rain wont wash it down rigt away. I ve also used topik but caboki sticks to the hair better.
  • 07-11-2015 11:42 AM
    voxman
    Before you buzz it - how about getting a nice cut and style? Right now it kind of all over the place - you might find a nice look that suits you well. One that uses your best features to full advantage.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM