Confidence building

Printable View

• 04-18-2014 09:00 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lrocksmashtime View Post
    Most of the girls I meet are so below my standards that even having sex with them for the sake of having sex is not something I desire.

I am really sorry about everything especially this. I would give you some advice, but after reading this shit I am totally bummed out. I can't do this anymore...
  • 04-19-2014 07:21 AM
    lrocksmashtime
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I am really sorry about everything especially this. I would give you some advice, but after reading this shit I am totally bummed out. I can't do this anymore...

Let's just be thankful that at the very least the technology and science will get better with time. and someday the playing field will be leveled again.
  • 04-19-2014 03:10 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lrocksmashtime View Post
    Let's just be thankful that at the very least the technology and science will get better with time. and someday the playing field will be leveled again.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. None of this "end is near" crap 20 years from now.
  • 05-22-2014 12:13 PM
    lepke
    Whatever you do, don't go on dating sites.

If you want bravado and machismo, here is my secret:

Grab few bottles of bourbon, a carton of non-filtered smokes(I prefer camels). Grab bunch of books. Books you like, and fulfills you. Stay in a cabin for a week with these items. Do execrises too, work out.

After this you will feel great. I do this once in a while.

I'm gonna buy a country home in my home state, so I could do on my vacations and weekends.
  • 05-22-2014 12:44 PM
    fred970
    ^ That's some terrible advice.
  • 05-22-2014 01:04 PM
    minots143
    book
    I would highly recommend a book by Dr. David Burns who is one of the founders of cognitive therapy while at the University of Penn. The title is Intimate Connections. He deals with both the behavioral and cognitive aspects of finding a mate. It is well founded in research, but written in a very layman's style.
  • 05-23-2014 12:05 PM
    Dav7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lepke View Post
    Whatever you do, don't go on dating sites.

If you want bravado and machismo, here is my secret:

Grab few bottles of bourbon, a carton of non-filtered smokes(I prefer camels). Grab bunch of books. Books you like, and fulfills you. Stay in a cabin for a week with these items. Do execrises too, work out.

After this you will feel great. I do this once in a while.

I'm gonna buy a country home in my home state, so I could do on my vacations and weekends.

I smoke, and wouldn't encourage anybody to take up the habit, have tried to quit a million times already. What stupid advice :rolleyes:
  • 05-23-2014 03:14 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    The best advice for hair loss sufferers is: shave your head and get big.
  • 05-23-2014 11:01 PM
    Diffuser44
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    I smoke, and wouldn't encourage anybody to take up the habit, have tried to quit a million times already. What stupid advice :rolleyes:

I can help you quit. I've quit for 4.5 years now. I don't even think about it anymore.
  • 08-28-2014 11:14 PM
    hellouser
    Confidence doesn't mean shit. Don't let people fool you into thinking you have a chance with women because of confidence. That's just their way of giving you (false) hope to make you feel good about yourself. What attracts women are three things:

1) Looks
    2) Status
    3) Money

2 and 3 are interchangeable. Of course, personality will be a deal breaker as well but the first three are your foot in the door. No amount of confidence is going to change those three things though. if you're bald YOU ARE SCREWED.

You best hope you land on a woman who doesn't care for baldness or actually finds bald/shaved heads attractive... good luck with that though.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM