• 07-15-2017 01:42 PM
    SRQ
    Amniotic Stem Cell PRP Success stories
    Hello, I am undergoing my 3rd transplant next week and have opted for the Amniotic stem cell prp. Hoping this will Grow hair in crown and rear top area that has been lost from lowered Propecia dosage (anxiety side effects after 15 years of use). Stinks because Propecia and a couple FUT's took me from NW5 to NW 1.5. Now I'm turning back into a NW5. Thank god for Dermatch :-)

Are their any members that have received Amniotic stem cells.

Dr Joe Greco is my surgeon.

Thanks in advance for your replies !

Cheers
  • 07-27-2017 07:45 PM
    SRQ
    I'm shocked that not a single soul on this great forum has undergone amniotic fluid with stem cells PRP. I had a 1000 graft FUE session this past Tuesday and topped it off with the Amniotic PRP. Being my third HT I can tell you this has been the least painful of them all by far, only took 1000mg tylenol first night and that was it. I'll keep you posted on hair growth in the non transplanted area. Hoping this new PRP version proves to be effective.

Cheers !
  • 07-28-2017 09:47 AM
    Louish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SRQ View Post
    I'm shocked that not a single soul on this great forum has undergone amniotic fluid with stem cells PRP. I had a 1000 graft FUE session this past Tuesday and topped it off with the Amniotic PRP. Being my third HT I can tell you this has been the least painful of them all by far, only took 1000mg tylenol first night and that was it. I'll keep you posted on hair growth in the non transplanted area. Hoping this new PRP version proves to be effective.

Cheers !

It's just that the subject has been beaten to death here. PRP doesn't work for hairloss period. Sorry but feedbacks from people range between no results to extreme shedding. I wanted to give it a try myself 2 years ago but when I began looking for feedbacks I quickly changed my mind.
  • 07-31-2017 09:38 PM
    JohnMPB
    Sorry I can't answer your question however I have one for you

How were you able to determine propecia was th cause of your anxiety?
  • 08-01-2017 07:10 PM
    SRQ
    I understand PRP has been beat to death but the addition of Amniotic fluid is a fairly new addition. I'll report to the community if the Amniotic fluid addition makes a difference.

John MPB,
    Regarding the anxiety from propecia. I had not experienced anxiety until many years into propecia usage. I have quit several times for 30-60 days and anxiety completely goes away. Keep in mind I hit the gym 5 days a week and even sought counseling for Anxiety. The Psychologist I visited stated she has seen many patients in her career with anxiety caused by propecia. Everyone reacts differently to medication, guess I drew the short straw on this one.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth