How bad is my hairline?

Printable View

• 04-22-2015 03:41 AM
    wildstriker
    How bad is my hairline?
    I was wondering if anyone can look at the pictures of my hairline and tell me how bad it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nb8g18p2v...CHXD2qb8a?dl=0

Also I've noticed that there are really tiny hairs in my temple and was wondering if hair regrowth products like regaine/rogaine will help regrow them into thicker/stronger hairs. I've also included close up shots of my temple.

Thanks.
  • 04-22-2015 03:55 AM
    warner8
    errrrr, not bad at all. pretty good. keep the hair with fin and try 5 percent minox for regrowth. expect a shed though

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildstriker View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can look at the pictures of my hairline and tell me how bad it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nb8g18p2v...CHXD2qb8a?dl=0

Also I've noticed that there are really tiny hairs in my temple and was wondering if hair regrowth products like regaine/rogaine will help regrow them into thicker/stronger hairs. I've also included close up shots of my temple.

Thanks.

• 04-22-2015 05:03 AM
    wildstriker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    errrrr, not bad at all. pretty good. keep the hair with fin and try 5 percent minox for regrowth. expect a shed though

Silly question but would I only expect the tiny hairs to shed in the temple where I would apply regaine/rogaine to?

Thank for the response.
  • 04-22-2015 05:05 AM
    warner8
    you would shed wherever you apply the minox, wherever it is absorbed into the scalp. hairs should grow back thicker if you are one of the 40% of men that have a positive response to minox, which i think you will, but def get on the propecia/fin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wildstriker View Post
    Silly question but would I only expect the tiny hairs to shed in the temple where I would apply regaine/rogaine to?

Thank for the response.

• 04-23-2015 01:53 AM
    sarahjee
    I think it's not too bad at all you need little bit caring of your self...
  • 04-24-2015 11:16 AM
    Age30 NW3
    Impossible to tell. Did you take those pictures with a frickin microscope?
  • 04-26-2015 10:30 PM
    sarahjee
    I think you need to get consult a doctor to know about the condition of your hair...
  • 04-29-2015 03:28 AM
    Sondra
    An expert can tell you better about it, I think but doesn't look so bad.
  • 05-05-2015 06:10 PM
    topback
    You aren't losing hair I don't think. I've seen tons of girls with smaller hairs around the outside of their hairline
  • 05-12-2015 11:18 PM
    geetsharma1
    Not it is not bad.....

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth