• 07-22-2019 10:55 AM
    yannipro
    Top FUT surgeons from around the world
    Hi,

Can you guys please list the top/best FUT doctors around the world based on the quality of their work, ethics, natural looking results invisible scare and cost.

I think FUT is still the safer way to go from what I've been seeing/reading in terms of success rate and graft survival rate as hair transplants are risky procedures and the last thing you want is cutting a chunk of your scalp, waste thousands of good healthy donor hair just to end up with a low yield failed expensive procedure!

So if you can list the top FUT surgeons then it will make it easier for us to start shortlisting.
  • 07-22-2019 03:13 PM
    Helios
    If it’s FUT you want I would consider Hanson and Wong to be amongst the best at that. Just remember the main drawback of FUT is the scar at the back of the head which will prevent you from cutting the sides short. FUT Is considered more of an outdated procedure although it does give a slightly higher yield.
  • 07-23-2019 02:22 AM
    yannipro
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    If it’s FUT you want I would consider Hanson and Wong to be amongst the best at that. Just remember the main drawback of FUT is the scar at the back of the head which will prevent you from cutting the sides short. FUT Is considered more of an outdated procedure although it does give a slightly higher yield.

A good surgeon can close the scar in a way that makes it hard to detect if you shave the back and sides on 3.
    Also, after doing years of research, it looks like its less likely to have a failed procedure with FUT as opposed to FUE. Remember, FUE is not scar-less either.
  • 07-23-2019 02:55 AM
    Spex
    Hi,

This will undoubtedly help you out !

https://www.apetogentleman.com/world...plant-doctors/

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
  • 07-24-2019 04:30 AM
    Wake
    u haven't recommended any Turkish surgeons?
  • 07-24-2019 04:38 AM
    Helios
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yannipro View Post
    A good surgeon can close the scar in a way that makes it hard to detect if you shave the back and sides on 3.
    Also, after doing years of research, it looks like its less likely to have a failed procedure with FUT as opposed to FUE. Remember, FUE is not scar-less either.

FUE is not scarless you are right but the dots are usually spread out in a pattern that is unrecognisable.
    Just remember that having FUT will usually mean you can never keep the hair on the back short.
  • 07-25-2019 06:51 AM
    Spex
    No Turkish clinics I personally feel are worthy of being on top 20 list. Only my opinion.
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
  • 07-27-2019 10:42 AM
    JoeTillman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    u haven't recommended any Turkish surgeons?

This is also because in Turkey, there are maybe three doctors in the entire country that perform FUT on a fairly regular basis. For FUT, no one thinks of Turkey.

I'll caution the OP in that no doctor can, or rather should, guarantee an outcome that includes the cliche'd "pencil thin scar" as it is an absolute impossibility to guarantee such things. Same goes for FUE, as no doctor should guarantee the visibility of the scarring nor should they make claims about future hairstyles after the final result matures. The entire prospect of having a hair transplant is summarized with one sentence. It is a gamble.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM