• 05-02-2012 03:12 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Please do note, while they insist phase 1 is about safety primarily, way back they said it's about safety AND effectiveness.

A Phase I trial is always about safety; this one was a Phase I/IIa trial to incorporate some element of gauging the efficacy of the treatment. But in such a small trial, there's not a whole lot you can do in the latter regard -- it doesn't provide much opportunity for tweaking variables to see what works best.
  • 05-02-2012 03:17 PM
    suicidal
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

i'm going to jump off a bridge
  • 05-02-2012 03:33 PM
    tonypizza
    The most outstanding part of all this is that Rooney's transplant is failing now. Gho may not have it figured out either
  • 05-02-2012 03:36 PM
    ejj
    All they need to do is mix replicel with ` acell ` and perhaps for good measure ,a sprinkle of ` prp ` and your good to go ! I nearly bought shares in a company that took a perfectly normal healthy ,hairy, mouse , shaved all of its perfectly normal healthy hair off, and rubbed the above solution all over it, and what do you know ? ... yep amazing isnt it , five days later the mouse grew back its perfectly normal healthy hair !
  • 05-02-2012 04:05 PM
    JJJJrS
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    The most outstanding part of all this is that Rooney's transplant is failing now. Gho may not have it figured out either

Rooney's hair looked pretty good against City a couple of days ago. Am I missing something?
  • 05-02-2012 04:44 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post

Gho didnt do Rooney's transplant.
  • 05-02-2012 05:34 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    A Phase I trial is always about safety; this one was a Phase I/IIa trial to incorporate some element of gauging the efficacy of the treatment. But in such a small trial, there's not a whole lot you can do in the latter regard -- it doesn't provide much opportunity for tweaking variables to see what works best.

okay, you've done a fair amount of brainstorming excuses for replicel....

now brainstorm some other possibilities not in replicel's favor...
  • 05-02-2012 05:37 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    okay, you've done a fair amount of brainstorming excuses for replicel.

No, I have made statements of fact. They are neither excuses nor condemnations.
  • 05-02-2012 05:38 PM
    youngsufferer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    okay, you've done a fair amount of brainstorming excuses for replicel....

now brainstorm some other possibilities not in replicel's favor...

Don't listen to this guy. No motivation in life other than bringing others down. I can only imagine his daily life.
  • 05-02-2012 05:39 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    No, I have made statements of fact. They are neither excuses nor condemnations.

they aren't facts. They're possible facts, that would be used as excuses to explain why results were well below expectations

also, I remember hall mentioning they were using a 1000x stronger than first expected dosage....

also, wtf is a 1000x doseage? aren't they planting cells? and do they plant cells? or inject your head and let little cells fly around under your skin like in the video?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM