• 11-25-2010 10:33 AM
    Spex
    4 Attachment(s)
    2000 grafts 6 months post op - Dr Feller
    Here are the Before, During, and After 6 month pics - Dr Feller patient.
  • 11-26-2010 01:31 PM
    JonB.
    Thats wonderful ..

I just have one question. How did the gentleman walk around with the front half of his head shaved down..and that pony tail in the middle of his front hair...for 6 months.. ?

The end result is amazing! but come on....tell us the truth..He didn't walk around with a shaved frontal hair zone and one pony tail in the middle of his head did he?

thats the part I can't stomach ...

did he shave down his whole head before leaving the surgery office?
  • 11-27-2010 03:18 AM
    Spex
    Quote:

The end result is amazing! but come on....tell us the truth..He didn't walk around with a shaved frontal hair zone and one pony tail in the middle of his head did he?
    Where did i lie?:confused:

I have no idea what the patient did - maybe he decided to shave it all off soon after the op - Thats what i would have done.

Shaving down is an essential part of the HT process.

"You cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs"
  • 11-27-2010 12:34 PM
    JonB.
    Spex,

I never meant to imply anything but gratitude for your efforts to expand our knowledge on hair transplant success..

I was just curious how the people walked around after the procedure waiting for their new hair to grow. Good to find out ....shaving down the hair is part of the process..

is there a reason the rest of the hair is not shaved down before a client leaves the office? (the day of the procedure)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Where did i lie?:confused:

I have no idea what the patient did - maybe he decided to shave it all off soon after the op - Thats what i would have done.

Shaving down is an essential part of the HT process.

"You cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs"

• 11-29-2010 02:03 AM
    Spex
    Each case is unique and i personally have no idea why that tuff was left.

Possibly in order to help see the direction in and around however im certain the patient will have shave it off 10 days or so post op.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth