Trx2?

Printable View

• 02-24-2015 10:37 PM
    unbalding
    460 pages for this garbage? Man people are desperate.
  • 02-27-2015 04:09 PM
    KMoney
    I was on TRX2 for ages and it didn't work, so I've just purchased 3 bottles of HR23+, as I stated on my other thread. I'll keep you all posted how I get on. Fingers crossed.

:)
  • 02-27-2015 04:26 PM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    460 pages for this garbage? Man people are desperate.

Quote:

TRX2 is run by Oxford BioLabs. The company was founded in August 2008 by former scientists from the University of Oxford and is incorporated as a Limited Liability Company in England & Wales. Oxford is one of the world’s leading centers for biochemical research and the commercialization of new technologies.
    Quote:

We are a team of scientists and medical authorities brought together by a shared aspiration: to challenge the status quo and end the frustrations of people suffering from hair loss. Our team consists of a growing number of
    World leading scientists in the field of potassium channel research Dermatologists and experts in the field of androgentic alopecia Medical professionals and surgeons
    How dare you to question this treatment? We are talking about scientists from Oxford here. That university is better than Harvard. Can't question them. I'm going to order a bottle soon, in good faith.
  • 02-27-2015 04:27 PM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KMoney View Post
    I was on TRX2 for ages and it didn't work, so I've just purchased 3 bottles of HR23+, as I stated on my other thread. I'll keep you all posted how I get on. Fingers crossed.

:)

Whats HR23+? Sounds interesting.
  • 04-28-2015 02:31 PM
    KMoney
    Just going to start a thread about my update on HR23+ so check it out.
  • 04-28-2015 08:24 PM
    jamesst11
    KMoney, I believe Swooping is being sarcastic. I wouldn't put much stock in this. Just another formula with a bunch of herbs that are supposedly good for hair loss. Most of us have tried all of these for years with little to no results. You can consume everything in this formula for much cheaper. Have you tried fin, minoxidil and 2% nizoral?
  • 04-29-2015 06:10 AM
    Arashi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by swooping View Post
    how dare you to question this treatment? We are talking about scientists from oxford here. That university is better than harvard. Can't question them. I'm going to order a bottle soon, in good faith.

lol
  • 04-29-2015 12:36 PM
    Sogeking
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    How dare you to question this treatment? We are talking about scientists from Oxford here. That university is better than Harvard. Can't question them. I'm going to order a bottle soon, in good faith.

I remember when this was announced, majority immediately called bullshit. I don't understand why people were buying this. IT was a vitamin pill with potassium in it.
  • 04-29-2015 12:59 PM
    Illusion
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I don't understand why people were buying this..

Based on the whole Follicept-thing, I can now answer this question: Because people are desperate as ****. I've only been on hair loss forums for 10 months or so but man, things get hyped up so quickly around here...
  • 04-29-2015 01:38 PM
    BoSox
    I've made a few mistakes in my life. Starting this thread was one of them.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth