Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swooping
    • May 2014

Collecting RU-58841 pictures!

Hey guys, I just had the idea of alongside writing a research paper about the mechanism of AGA (ROS/oxidative stress) to write a updated RU guide alongside with it. The research paper will be going quite in-depth. The RU guide will be just a ordinary guide and for that I am in need of some RU58841 user based results, so if you have them even if combined with other treatments I would like too have them! You would be of great help thanks.

There needs to be a bigger database of pictures for RU-58841 anyways because many people say they use it with good success, but pictures always say more and have validity. Thanks in advance guys. I'll start with some;

• Hairismylife
    • Jun 2012

Awesome!
    Thanks Swooping!

Comment

• ank1
      • Sep 2014

I'll add pics when I get to see any. BTW, can you let me know about the sources of the RU you use? I am eager to try RU along with Fins or Duts but am not sure where I should by it from. I guess once we discuss it here more people would try it. The sources I know are Kane, PHG and Faith eagle.

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

Some of these guys use way more than RU. But I know for each guy RU plays a big part in their sucess ie they were on other stuff for a while before adding RU and getting a boost (1), long tiem minox user who added RU and is not usind fin/dut (2), not using fin/dut (3) etcc

good work man, looking forward to that paper!

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by ank1
          Kane, PHG and Faith eagle.
          Why do these guys always have these crazy names? I get my stuff from Double Dragon.

On a serious note, along with the pics people should also give their regimen.

Comment

• Hairismylife
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
            Why do these guys always have these crazy names? I get my stuff from Double Dragon.

On a serious note, along with the pics people should also give their regimen.
            Kane not good?

Comment

• Swooping
              • May 2014

Originally posted by ank1
              I'll add pics when I get to see any. BTW, can you let me know about the sources of the RU you use? I am eager to try RU along with Fins or Duts but am not sure where I should by it from. I guess once we discuss it here more people would try it. The sources I know are Kane, PHG and Faith eagle.
              Thanks guys! Anageninc, Kane and PHG are all good for RU.

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
                Some of these guys use way more than RU. But I know for each guy RU plays a big part in their sucess ie they were on other stuff for a while before adding RU and getting a boost (1), long tiem minox user who added RU and is not usind fin/dut (2), not using fin/dut (3) etcc

good work man, looking forward to that paper!
                correct dan, ru is part of of regimen. it helps stop the balding process, for regrowth u need the growth stims as well.!

Comment

• Boldy
                  • Jan 2013

More and more people starting to document their progress.

A person with forum name "unbalding" on other forum is using 8% ru solution and posted these pictures:

August:

September:

October:

Comment

• Swooping
                    • May 2014

Thanks boldy , nice results of the guy too. Got enough now I think .

Comment

• Jazz1
                      • Aug 2012

It's deffinatly a great drug, I'm leaving mine as last option as currently FIN is doing great, that's not to say I have back up in my fridge.

Comment

• blondetooth
                        • Oct 2014

I wonder if RU is any good? It's hard to say when people mix RU with other proven methods like fin, dut, and minox....?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                          • Dec 2012

Is there a reliable place to get ru in the us? I don't think a lot of people feel comfortable ordering from some random place in China.

Comment

• Swooping
                            • May 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                            Is there a reliable place to get ru in the us? I don't think a lot of people feel comfortable ordering from some random place in China.
                            Yes kaneshop/anageninc. They are reliable and provide good quality.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Swooping
                              Yes kaneshop/anageninc. They are reliable and provide good quality.

They are from China...

Comment

Working...