• 08-17-2014 10:00 AM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by oppenheimer82 View Post
    stop bitching and whining. at least 21 people (and maybe more than 30) are going to trial this, it didn't cost them a dime. the inventor of this method payed for everything: the products, shipping etc etc. i have never ever seen this in my entire life. can you name me one other person in the hairloss industry who conducted the same thing? stop trolling and wait for the participants to either grow hair or not.

I agree we should be working as a community to help find a solution to a cure.
  • 08-17-2014 10:34 AM
    hellouser
    There's a published paper with a patent on the use of chlorine dioxide for hair growth:

https://www.google.com/patents/CN102441006A

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Quote:

Currently involved in hair growth process of chlorine dioxide used in patents U.S. Patent US5750108, Publication date was May 12, 1998, the patent discloses a concentration of 100-1000PPM chlorine dioxide solution through the scalp treated with the method for male hair loss hair growth hormone. The patent mentioned, chlorine dioxide can inhibit 5 α reductase, thus eliminating DHT; chlorine dioxide at the same time be able to stimulate growth of new hair follicles, but also has anti-dandruff effect. However, due to low concentration of chlorine dioxide does not play maximum capacity, so there is no significant improvement in hair growth effect situation. Chinese Patent Application 201010129785.4 "containing chlorine dioxide shampoo" (Publication No. CN101785745A, Publication date of July 28, 2010) discloses a method for removing chlorine dioxide dandruff shampoo. The present invention utilizes only the bactericidal effect of chlorine dioxide.
    So, looks like its another topical DHT inhibitor, at least.

Also note that Regenix uses a similar approach. Here's the patent on that:

http://www.google.ca/patents/US5750108
  • 08-17-2014 05:07 PM
    kantian
    Quote:

stop bitching and whining. at least 21 people (and maybe more than 30) are going to trial this, it didn't cost them a dime. the inventor of this method payed for everything: the products, shipping etc etc. i have never ever seen this in my entire life. can you name me one other person in the hairloss industry who conducted the same thing? stop trolling and wait for the participants to either grow hair or not.

So anybody who adds less than positive information is "bitching"? What am I complaining about actually? I made no complaints.

I just think it's probably not all that effective from the pictures I've seen. I'll be glad if I'm wrong, and I'll pay top dollar to get it.
  • 08-17-2014 05:24 PM
    oppenheimer82
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kantian View Post
    So anybody who adds less than positive information is "bitching"? What am I complaining about actually? I made no complaints.

I just think it's probably not all that effective from the pictures I've seen. I'll be glad if I'm wrong, and I'll pay top dollar to get it.

no worries mate, i forgive you.
  • 08-17-2014 09:41 PM
    hellouser
    Well, I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I looked into the chlorine dioxide evidence and the guy behind it appears to be another Nigam. Here's what I found:

He posted two images, one 'before' and one 68 days 'after' photo. However, looking into the EXIF data on the image shows the photos are only TWO days apart:

http://i57.tinypic.com/5dncx2.jpg

^Click image for larger view.

Further more, when reverse searching the photos I came across THIS web page:

http://www.soyoung.com/post/info/post_id/2478

When translated to English, it claims that the treatment for the hair loss is via stem cells (no such treatment exists).

The photos searched for were found on Hair Loss Help in the chlorine dioxide thread with liuxuewu's 'evidence' shown on this page 2 which can be found here:

http://dft.ba/-chlorine-dioxide-fraud
  • 08-18-2014 12:32 AM
    joachim
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Well, I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I looked into the chlorine dioxide evidence and the guy behind it appears to be another Nigam. Here's what I found:

He posted two images, one 'before' and one 68 days 'after' photo. However, looking into the EXIF data on the image shows the photos are only TWO days apart:

When translated to English, it claims that the treatment for the hair loss is via stem cells (no such treatment exists).

The photos searched for were found on Hair Loss Help in the chlorine dioxide thread with liuxuewu's 'evidence' shown on this page 2 which can be found here:

LOL. when arashi finishes the Gho exposing website he can just continue with the chloride guy.
  • 08-18-2014 01:18 AM
    oppenheimer82
    Quote:

good find man! Although he claimed in hlh thread that chloribe dioxide works like a stem cell treatment. He gave out all these samples to people. Let
  • 08-18-2014 01:20 AM
    oppenheimer82
    them try it out first and then we can truly say if this is legit or not. Again a very good find
  • 08-18-2014 08:43 AM
    rhysmorgan
    Quote:

LOL busted.
  • 08-18-2014 09:56 AM
    35YrsAfter
    Quote:

them try it out first and then we can truly say if this is legit or not. Again a very good find

I wouldn't recommend trying it. Curious if there's any dangerous levels of dioxin?

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
  • 08-26-2014 01:22 PM
    oppenheimer82
    i too will be trialling this substance. the guy has send out samples to 48 (!) people. he's making quite the effort.
  • 08-26-2014 01:42 PM
    gainspotter
    Question is, when will you be getting these samples?
  • 09-09-2014 01:45 AM
    Hairismylife
    Any updates?
  • 09-15-2014 05:43 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Any updates?

"I definitely think using CD without DMSO is a more aggressive approach. My scalp purged that sticky substance again after my shower this evening, even though i didn't use any CD on my scalp today. So that definitely tells me it's time to take a break for now and observe. I am happy enough so far, my scalp purging and flattening this last few days is the most encouraging thing i have seen yet in any treatment i have used because it seems to have deflated that dome like shape and pulled/packed my existing healthy hairs closer and tighter against each other.

I don't know if i can buy into the whole cell regeneration from chlorine dioxide thing but i wouldn't rule it out either. What i am experiencing is a cleaning out of the scalp from beneath the scalp which is allowing my follicles to breathe again and is allowing that dome like swelling to deflate, personally i think it is that sticky substance that my scalp has been purging that is responsible for that inflated shape and over the years a gradual stretching of the scalp skin that may have been giving an over all diffused look throughout the scalp especially in the raised up areas, take it for what it's worth, anecdotal, I am very happy that i took the plunge and went with my gut instinct with making CD at home and i believe that there is alot more positive news to follow in the coming days/weeks as my scalp continues to purge itself.
    "

- forum user
  • 11-18-2014 09:38 PM
    LexLuthor
    these pictures look soooo fake. And i emailed this guy Liu about his product and he tried to charge me 125 for 3 months. MMS is only $25 bucks lol sounds like another scam to me
  • 01-20-2015 01:44 PM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LexLuthor View Post
    these pictures look soooo fake. And i emailed this guy Liu about his product and he tried to charge me 125 for 3 months. MMS is only $25 bucks lol sounds like another scam to me

MMS might probably work, do not doubt the stuff like colloidal silver cure/MMS cured my UC.
  • 04-13-2015 07:02 AM
    noisette
    Quote:

Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    This guy doesn't give up.

Yes... And I want to write a comment on his indiegogo page, and our comments are private messages lol. Impossible to leave a message for everyone. ;) :rolleyes:
  • 04-13-2015 07:26 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    Yes... And I want to write a comment on his indiegogo page, and our comments are private messages lol. Impossible to leave a message for everyone. ;) :rolleyes:

Do you use my product? How do you judge useless.
  • 04-13-2015 07:28 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

His page doesn't work... He removed is page here : https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/w...oting-solution

Be careful, because this is the same guy with his chlorine dioxide hair growth promoting solution, which IS DOESN'T WORK.

SNAKE OIL until there are REAL and RESULTS.

• 04-13-2015 07:31 AM
    Hairismylife
    Quote:

Originally Posted by liuxuewu View Post

Show us proof
  • 04-13-2015 08:05 AM
    Seuxin
    liuxuewu,

It's simple. We know here you was the man who provide the Chlorine dioxyde solution there is a few month.
    We didn't see any good resultst...

So, please explains here what is the difference with that new product ( if there is really differences).

Thanks
  • 04-13-2015 08:49 AM
    Conpecia
    there has been ample time for the many people who have tried this product to come forward with results. none of them has done so. not one. liu, no one should give you money or time until you return with clear photographs showing results. by now you should have 50-100 people showing results and there is nothing. why?
  • 04-13-2015 09:28 AM
    Terry Mancini
    Liu, come on mate?

If your product was any good you would have convinced some geezer or big business with plenty of readies to form a joint venture.

No doubt you would be wearing £10,000 suits and crocodile skin shoes for your weekly apppearance on talk shows were you would be laughing at Robert De Neros jokes, though you aint got a clue what hes really saying

We want genuine scientific evidence, not your hear say or some picture of you on the front of Time magazine sandwiched between two beautiful women who are six inches taller than you.
  • 04-13-2015 10:28 AM
    Futurocabeludo
    I do not say that the product does not work
    I use and I notice results however small
    When ending 12 months or a little more I'll show the photos before and after
  • 04-13-2015 10:52 AM
    noisette
    Quote:

Not, I don't want to put your product on my head, my scalp when I saw the testers heads lol.
    Please, feel free to show us your results.
  • 04-13-2015 10:54 AM
    noisette
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry Mancini View Post
    Liu, come on mate?

If your product was any good you would have convinced some geezer or big business with plenty of readies to form a joint venture.

No doubt you would be wearing £10,000 suits and crocodile skin shoes for your weekly apppearance on talk shows were you would be laughing at Robert De Neros jokes, though you aint got a clue what hes really saying

We want genuine scientific evidence, not your hear say or some picture of you on the front of Time magazine sandwiched between two beautiful women who are six inches taller than you.

Hahaha as always, you are funny bro. It's exactly the same thing about this.
  • 04-13-2015 03:00 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    At the very least, he should let people know that, before they get alleged regrowth, ALL of their hair is going to fall out and they'll have burns on their scalp...

Is that still how this works?
  • 04-14-2015 08:17 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    At the very least, he should let people know that, before they get alleged regrowth, ALL of their hair is going to fall out and they'll have burns on their scalp...

Is that still how this works?

Cell. 2015 Apr 9;161(2):277-90. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2015.02.016.
    Organ-level quorum sensing directs regeneration in hair stem cell populations.
    Chen CC1, Wang L2, Plikus MV3, Jiang TX4, Murray PJ5, Ramos R3, Guerrero-Juarez CF3, Hughes MW6, Lee OK7, Shi S8, Widelitz RB4, Lander AD9, Chuong CM10.
    Author information
    Abstract
    Coordinated organ behavior is crucial for an effective response to environmental stimuli. By studying regeneration of hair follicles in response to patterned hair plucking, we demonstrate that organ-level quorum sensing allows coordinated responses to skin injury. Plucking hair at different densities leads to a regeneration of up to five times more neighboring, unplucked resting hairs, indicating activation of a collective decision-making process. Through data modeling, the range of the quorum signal was estimated to be on the order of 1 mm, greater than expected for a diffusible molecular cue. Molecular and genetic analysis uncovered a two-step mechanism, where release of CCL2 from injured hairs leads to recruitment of TNF-α-secreting macrophages, which accumulate and signal to both plucked and unplucked follicles. By coupling immune response with regeneration, this mechanism allows skin to respond predictively to distress, disregarding mild injury, while meeting stronger injury with full-scale cooperative activation of stem cells.
  • 04-14-2015 11:00 AM
    noisette
    Quote:

Chen CC1, Wang L2, Plikus MV3, Jiang TX4, Murray PJ5, Ramos R3, Guerrero-Juarez CF3, Hughes MW6, Lee OK7, Shi S8, Widelitz RB4, Lander AD9, Chuong CM10.
    Author information
    Abstract
    Coordinated organ behavior is crucial for an effective response to environmental stimuli. By studying regeneration of hair follicles in response to patterned hair plucking, we demonstrate that organ-level quorum sensing allows coordinated responses to skin injury. Plucking hair at different densities leads to a regeneration of up to five times more neighboring, unplucked resting hairs, indicating activation of a collective decision-making process. Through data modeling, the range of the quorum signal was estimated to be on the order of 1 mm, greater than expected for a diffusible molecular cue. Molecular and genetic analysis uncovered a two-step mechanism, where release of CCL2 from injured hairs leads to recruitment of TNF-α-secreting macrophages, which accumulate and signal to both plucked and unplucked follicles. By coupling immune response with regeneration, this mechanism allows skin to respond predictively to distress, disregarding mild injury, while meeting stronger injury with full-scale cooperative activation of stem cells.

WHERE are your results please ? Pics, vids etc.
  • 04-14-2015 11:39 AM
    Seuxin
    Futurocabeludo , do you think you could get full haid of hair ? So, come on, give us your pics !
  • 04-14-2015 12:22 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Author information
    Abstract

I didnt ask WHY you need to damage hair to grow it back...

I asked why you weren't making sure people who buy it know that all of their hair will fall out and they will have large red scabs all over their scalp... for up to 6+ months... that should probably be on the package....
  • 04-14-2015 02:46 PM
    joachim
    if liu can't come up with any real results and solid science behind it, i think we should report him to the indiegogo moderators. such a scam treatment, and even unsafe treatment, should not reach its funding goal. people should be warned.
  • 04-20-2015 07:40 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    if liu can't come up with any real results and solid science behind it, i think we should report him to the indiegogo moderators. such a scam treatment, and even unsafe treatment, should not reach its funding goal. people should be warned.

Please carefully read all chips, there are scientific explanations, and a number of the case. this product is a special cosmetics, already approved by the CFDA in China. You don't rely on how to judge whether it is a safe treatment. It is cosmetics are not drugs.
  • 04-20-2015 07:42 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I didnt ask WHY you need to damage hair to grow it back...

I asked why you weren't making sure people who buy it know that all of their hair will fall out and they will have large red scabs all over their scalp... for up to 6+ months... that should probably be on the package....

Hair hair loss is the essential process of regeneration. If you don't accept, don't use it.
    I will tell all of the people, may arise from using this product. With nothing hidden.
  • 04-20-2015 07:46 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Seuxin View Post
    liuxuewu,

It's simple. We know here you was the man who provide the Chlorine dioxyde solution there is a few month.
    We didn't see any good resultst...

So, please explains here what is the difference with that new product ( if there is really differences).

Thanks

Most people don't, feedback messages, you call without seeing good results can only be got incorrect information from individuals.
  • 04-20-2015 07:49 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    there has been ample time for the many people who have tried this product to come forward with results. none of them has done so. not one. liu, no one should give you money or time until you return with clear photographs showing results. by now you should have 50-100 people showing results and there is nothing. why?

Do you use finasteride, Mi Nuodi son, did you ever see good results?
    My purpose of this chip is to United States application for clinical trials, it will have good results.
    Before trial, a lot of people just didn't give me feedback.
  • 04-20-2015 07:57 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry Mancini View Post
    Liu, come on mate?

It is not a drug, I can't give you proof. So I'm going to the United States FAD applications for clinical trials, if finished the clinical trials naturally have evidence.
    Even if you use and no amount of finasteride and miner, and nor can you regrow hair, so if you are bald now, so you'll always be bald.
  • 04-20-2015 07:59 AM
    liuxuewu
    Quote:

Not, I don't want to put your product on my head, my scalp when I saw the testers heads lol.
    Please, feel free to show us your results.

You can wait for that day.
  • 04-20-2015 08:12 AM
    liuxuewu
  • 04-20-2015 10:01 AM
    Seuxin
    If these two picture are before/after...and if it's true picture, then your product is really fabulous ! If it's true...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth