Trx2?

Printable View

• 12-12-2010 07:55 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Dear xxxxxxxxxx,
    thank you for reaching out & sorry for the utterly late response. Our scientific support team is still in the process of being built up & we've been quite overloaded lately.

Yes actually we have gotten this comment on our guarantee from a number of people. Basically our money back guarantee is meant as a way to insure you that you will be receiving a product of highest pharmaceutical quality, which at this stage promises to provide outstanding results. We are aware of snake oils being sold by some companies trying to sell a bunch of cheap vitamins, produced in India or Asia, as cure against hair loss rather than a scientifically tested and formulated product. Based on our studies so far the response on TRX2 supplementation varies among patients - in some cases first results only kick in after 5 month or more (in other cases already as early as after 2-3 month). Therefore at this stage it would be an impossible thing for our company to refund customers after let's say 6 month on treatment. The difficulty is that TRX2 is a medical product and people actually consume it.
    If it wasn't a consumable and/or medical product I would be totally with you (i.e. if people were able to send back the item, in the case of a medical device for instance).

Having said that I do think you have a valid point. I also think there is space to improve upon the guarantee to some extend. I did forward your suggestion (along with a couple of similar comments/suggestions made by other patients) to our executive team for review. We are currently pretty busy with a major research project & the preparation of the launch of our product but I hope we can improve upon this somehow soon. Anyway thanks for your honest feedback & constructive suggestions.

Our long-term study (a detailed documentation of the the effects of TRX2 on a statistically significant number of trialists) is still ongoing and first results are only expected to be published in Q3 2011. The results achieved to date have been highly encouraging, most significantly for categories Norwood 1-4. For more detailed info on the product please refer to our website on http://www.trx2.com/the-science/.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Luiza
    TRX2.com / Customer Services
  • 12-17-2010 04:57 PM
    KeepTheHair
    I ordered some.

hopefully this stuff works...
  • 12-17-2010 05:23 PM
    Mcdickhead
    Yea, hopefully it works, and if it doesn't, you should probably just kill yourself. I mean seriously, though, I bet people probably approach you all the time and say, "hey look at that pathetic thin haired f**k." What a douche he is! Seriously how obsessive and pathetic does one have to be, to post almost 1000 posts in less than a year.

Are you even a Norwood 4, 5, 6? No youre not, stop acting like you are...
    Grow up man, most people bald slowly over time, even if you werent on propecia, (and all the god-awful sh** you use on your head) you wouldnt bald over night. And acting stressed out like a little girl, is only gonna make things worse.

Im tired of visiting this forum anonymously to hear and see whiney little girls like you clog up the forums. Stop being so vein!

Its clear that the medical community is hard at work and their will be several outlets of hair growth therapy in the works very soon. Why even stress out and ruin a part of your life.

Concealers work great, if you dont believe me, try it, i have friends who use it and they have thinning hair, nobody can tell the difference. And it doesnt come out and less you physically wash it out with shampoo, not even in the swimming pool does it come out.

So please, "keep the hair," and others alike stop whining and posting so many unnecessary posts. Some people (with thinning hair) like to visit the forums for constructive information, or research updates...

toodles
    Mcdickhead
  • 12-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Gubter_87
    I'm becoming more and more confinced that this is just another snake oil... However still hoping I will be proven wrong.
  • 12-18-2010 10:35 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    combined message to gubter and mcdickhead:

1. even for people who are a norwood 1 this is difficult. not because norwood 1 looks that bad, but because it's always the fear of it going to a norwood 4 before you know it.

2. this is wat these fora are for: exchange information/experiences/feelings

3. i don't really think trx2 is a snake oil, but i do find their pre-release sale peculiar. i don't think oxford university and a young entrepreneur like whitfield want to jeopardize their future like this. and this product IS a big deal on practically all hairloss fora.

4. has anyone tried to order via paypal?
  • 12-18-2010 10:44 AM
    KeepTheHair
    My credit card transaction worked. Not sure if that is relevant.

Mcdickhead is just a troll. Don't give him the attention he so desperately needs.
  • 12-18-2010 11:58 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post

Mcdickhead is just a troll. Don't give him the attention he so desperately needs.

okay. and do you have a good feeling about the product?
  • 12-18-2010 01:14 PM
    DallasTreado
    I love these quotes:

"Our scientific support team is still in the process of being built up & we've been quite overloaded lately."

and

"We are currently pretty busy with a major research project & the preparation of the launch of our product ..."

I, of course, hope for the best, but this makes it all seem a bit like this guy's doctoral thesis or something and he has decided that he has to "pull an all-nighter" every night for a few months in order to find the cure for baldness by January 2011 like he promised in his thesis!
  • 12-18-2010 01:31 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasTreado View Post
    I love these quotes:

"Our scientific support team is still in the process of being built up & we've been quite overloaded lately."

and

"We are currently pretty busy with a major research project & the preparation of the launch of our product ..."

I, of course, hope for the best, but this makes it all seem a bit like this guy's doctoral thesis or something and he has decided that he has to "pull an all-nighter" every night for a few months in order to find the cure for baldness by January 2011 like he promised in his thesis!

I also hope for the best, but their testimonials sound very very good...and I think this guy has been working on this project for years...
  • 12-18-2010 05:37 PM
    Mcdickhead
    Quote:

Yea maybe, but last time i checked most trolls have a thick, vivacious, full bodied head of hair..., Something you will never ever, ever have again "keep the hair." But hey don't kill yourself, some people look good bald...
  • 12-19-2010 12:28 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcdickhead View Post
    Yea maybe, but last time i checked most trolls have a thick, vivacious, full bodied head of hair..., Something you will never ever, ever have again "keep the hair." But hey don't kill yourself, some people look good bald...

i'm sure you've heard of companies like adarans, histogen...you don't believe any of these have a chance?
  • 12-19-2010 03:28 AM
    KeepTheHair
    Quote:

nah my hair is actually extremely thick lately. I have some recession but my hair is great. No one even knows I was balding with this hair. My hair is way thicker than you would think. But it was crap few months ago and still has a lot of improvement to go. But you would be surprised if you saw my hair and the fact that I post on a baldness forum still. But my hair WAS bad at one bad.

Your obviously the mad/sad one here man. I pity you. Your one of those people who want to lift their egos by breaking others' down. Kinda pathetic really. Others choose the option of helping people to lift their ego. Your a sad case. Registering just to troll me lol? Do YOU have no life? Are you that sad/pathetic that you have to do this? You don't even know me.

Guess you think I am relevant? Thank you.

But you remain extremely pathetic. Stop being mad at your own sad life. My hair is great, my financial situation is great. Everything is good for me.

I don't have to take any anger out on anyone like you do. Grow up.

I am not even a norwood 3 anymore really. As for cures. There is already a cure. Just needs to be released. trx2 testimonials look pretty good. I doubt they are fabricated or whatever.
  • 12-19-2010 04:32 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

nah my hair is actually extremely thick lately. I have some recession but my hair is great. No one even knows I was balding with this hair. My hair is way thicker than you would think. But it was crap few months ago and still has a lot of improvement to go. But you would be surprised if you saw my hair and the fact that I post on a baldness forum still. But my hair WAS bad at one bad.

Your obviously the mad/sad one here man. I pity you. Your one of those people who want to lift their egos by breaking others' down. Kinda pathetic really. Others choose the option of helping people to lift their ego. Your a sad case. Registering just to troll me lol? Do YOU have no life? Are you that sad/pathetic that you have to do this? You don't even know me.

Guess you think I am relevant? Thank you.

But you remain extremely pathetic. Stop being mad at your own sad life. My hair is great, my financial situation is great. Everything is good for me.

I don't have to take any anger out on anyone like you do. Grow up.

I am not even a norwood 3 anymore really. As for cures. There is already a cure. Just needs to be released. trx2 testimonials look pretty good. I doubt they are fabricated or whatever.

Funny you say there is a cure that needs to be released...I just looked at the website of Adarans yesterday and they released their results from a first protocol or something like that. Apparently their treatment works...you should check it out.

The testimonials do look good on the website of trx2, but let's not forget that testimonials on hairmax lasercomb also looked pretty "real" and we all know how that worked out...

This is what I find curious:

1. Their final trials are not done yet. Only at the 3rd quarter of 2011 will the results be released of their last trial.

2. They say they had fantastic results before this trial, yet they don't want to release them.

3. There are no pictures of the results.

4. They do have testimonials, but it's very hard to believe 4 testimonials without concrete evidence.

5. How long does it take to get a patent on a treatment?

On the other hand, what I do think is worth mentioning is that:

1. Oxford University wouldn't put their reputation at risk if they weren't remotely sure they had a product that could work.

2. It would ruin this guy's future if this doesn't succeed.

3. Even in their e-mails to people on the convenience programme they mention advances in science of other companies. So it's not like they are saying "buy our drugs", but they are saying how science is advancing at a very fast tempo and they mention Aderans, Histogen, etc.
  • 12-19-2010 07:23 AM
    KeepTheHair
    I agree with the points you make.

I doubt this guy would ruin himself by making up/paying or using testimonials that don't represent legitimate results and real customers. That seems more likely to be real. The results they claim are very good also.

I don't think oxford university has their name on the line that much? Though it keeps getting mentioned so maybe they don't mind that also.

Them mentioning all other products and educating the public about treatments seem really good to me and makes me respect them more also.

Hair loss solutions are always extremely slow, this has came very fast so give them that.

It seems more legit than anything else at this point, that is why I bought some.

This being the hair loss world... we know we shouldn't expect anything until we know it works. Having said that, experimenting and trying new things will one day work.

Aderans and histogen etc have all very good solutions so far. Hair loss will be a thing of the past very soon. Extremely soon in the context of how long humans have been existed etc. Few years within our lifetimes it will be...gone.
  • 12-19-2010 09:50 PM
    Mcdickhead
    Just a few points here "keep the hair"

Sometimes its necessary to make people realize how silly their actions really are. Me making fun of how you and a few others act insanely obsessive on this forum, is basically me giving you a lesson in social ettiquite. There is no way you talk about your thinning hair to any of your family and friends to this magnitude, people would send you to an insane asylum, or prescribe you an assload of zanax.

In essence I was trying to help you, and make you realize how trivial and retarded it is to be a little girl and bitch constantly everyday. Sometimes its good to have a wake up call, receive a slap to the face (so to speak) accept things and man up. Me making fun of you was never to build my ego, but to call somebody out on this forum will help others snap out of the pussified coma that so many guys on here seem to be in... no offense lol

Taking what i said on here personal, is absolutely ridiculous and somewhat funny...

Me thinking you as relevant, now thats egotistical and downright conceited, no wonder you bitch about yourself going bald, you must be a self conscious metro-sexual turd, who walks to the bathroom every half hour to make sure your tampon is inserted perfectly straight.

Again Im joking

Me spending time on this forum every once in awhile(not several times an hour), is simply my curiousity and educating myself on an interesting condition that runs in my family. Knowledge is power, technology is increasing ever so rapidly. Hair transplant surgeons are shitting bricks right now because they know their time is up, for over charging self conscious and shy timid men into a shit deal. All though they will string it along even more so and claim multiple therapys are what is necessary to achieve that full head of hair... Yea ok, ... sharks!

So to answer "Dutch Dudes," question of course there will be a solution within the (5-10) year period, its just a matter of time. The cure if I had to guess, (which Im no expert) will come a little later than that, its just a matter of time before people will genetically modify their kids attributes, which will be firstly reserved for the rich. HAHA

P.S. there is no such thing as reversing a Norwood 3 inside a year, dont bull-shit yourself man.

Dude, chill out, and stop taking everything so seriously (including your hair)...
    I may just Paypal you enough for a hair transplant if you can keep your posts down to a minimum, say a few a month, I know, you may get withdraws...

McDickhead
  • 12-20-2010 05:31 AM
    reset
    Trx2?
    I thought this was a thread about TRX2. It seems someone would rather discuss other topics. That`s cool with me as long as its in a different thread. Is there no moderation in these forums? Please, if your going to post in this thread keep on topic.
  • 12-20-2010 07:09 AM
    mlao
    Quote:

Just a few points here "keep the hair"

Sometimes its necessary to make people realize how silly their actions really are. Me making fun of how you and a few others act insanely obsessive on this forum, is basically me giving you a lesson in social ettiquite. There is no way you talk about your thinning hair to any of your family and friends to this magnitude, people would send you to an insane asylum, or prescribe you an assload of zanax.

In essence I was trying to help you, and make you realize how trivial and retarded it is to be a little girl and bitch constantly everyday. Sometimes its good to have a wake up call, receive a slap to the face (so to speak) accept things and man up. Me making fun of you was never to build my ego, but to call somebody out on this forum will help others snap out of the pussified coma that so many guys on here seem to be in... no offense lol

Taking what i said on here personal, is absolutely ridiculous and somewhat funny...

Me thinking you as relevant, now thats egotistical and downright conceited, no wonder you bitch about yourself going bald, you must be a self conscious metro-sexual turd, who walks to the bathroom every half hour to make sure your tampon is inserted perfectly straight.

Again Im joking

Me spending time on this forum every once in awhile(not several times an hour), is simply my curiousity and educating myself on an interesting condition that runs in my family. Knowledge is power, technology is increasing ever so rapidly. Hair transplant surgeons are shitting bricks right now because they know their time is up, for over charging self conscious and shy timid men into a shit deal. All though they will string it along even more so and claim multiple therapys are what is necessary to achieve that full head of hair... Yea ok, ... sharks!

So to answer "Dutch Dudes," question of course there will be a solution within the (5-10) year period, its just a matter of time. The cure if I had to guess, (which Im no expert) will come a little later than that, its just a matter of time before people will genetically modify their kids attributes, which will be firstly reserved for the rich. HAHA

P.S. there is no such thing as reversing a Norwood 3 inside a year, dont bull-shit yourself man.

Dude, chill out, and stop taking everything so seriously (including your hair)...
    I may just Paypal you enough for a hair transplant if you can keep your posts down to a minimum, say a few a month, I know, you may get withdraws...

McDickhead

I looked at your previous posts and if you are as smart you make yourself out to be you would know that vain,
    (as in being obsessed with your appearance) is spelled v-a-i-n as I recall a vein (v-e-i-n) moves blood through the body. Vivacious by the way does not normally refer to a persons hair but rather to their personality. I am assuming that you have a lustrous head of hair.
    If you don't believe that someone can reverse a NW3 to a NW2 or NW1 you might want to look at some of the pictures on Dr Robert Bernstein's website. Finally we all know that KTH is opinionated and sometimes his posts can be obsessive and one sided. Instead of tearing him down why not just ignore his posts. I am not here to get in an argument with you or anyone else. I simply wonder what pleasure you get from viciously tearing into other posters.
    If you want to be a comedian go do stand up.
    Like yourself I come here for information that will help with hair loss but none of the posters expect to have the piss taken out of them.
    I also doubt that any of the hair transplant surgeons especially the ones who post here regularly are "shitting bricks"
    When there is a better therapy they will be the ones who provide it.
    As Doctors Cooley and Hitzig have proven advances can come quietly and unexpectedly.

I am a peaceful observer with my own opinion. Thanks.
  • 12-20-2010 08:23 AM
    Fixed by 35
    Guys, he calls himself McDickhead. We really don't need to take anything he says seriously as he couldn't be a more obvious troll if he tried.

He clearly doesn't understand hair loss because he thinks its vain to worry about it. Vanity, for starters, means thinking you're handsome. None of us are stupid or deluded enough to believe we're handsome despite hair loss; if we were we'd be posting with those idiots on the 'Sly' website.

Also, I hardly think it's vain to simply not want a condition that makes you a social outcast. If it's vain, then it's also vain to not want to wear an 'I'm a C**t' t-shirt in public or to worry about having no teeth.

I'm sure many guys suffering hair loss, especially those of us in our 20s, aren't remotely worried about looking like Brad Pitt. All we want is the means to conform with our peers instead of being the faceless 'bald' one.

Those astute enough among us to observe social behaviour also note that rejection in all aspects of ones life are significantly increased with baldness.

It's all about wanting conformity, not being vain.
  • 12-20-2010 07:26 PM
    ThinFast
    Keep the Hair, I'm amazed that you were able to order this on their website using a credit card. I have tried 4 different cards and not a single one has worked. I still find the order form on their site to be fishy. Sometimes it will produce a drop down box for you to select the state. And even then, that drop down box only last for a second or two before it disappears and you are no longer able to select which state your billing address is in.

Dickhead, please stop cluttering the thread.
  • 12-21-2010 06:42 AM
    Fixed by 35
    The science side of the operation is well managed. The business side of the operation is amateurish. This is probably in no small part because they have limited funds from their sponsors and wisely spent it all on the science. The system is now generally operable for those of us in Europe, but I'm not sure about the USA.

Of course, this could all be a scam to get your money. However, I doubt that, not least because of the authenticity and reputations of the people behind the project. People like Whitfield, a PhD who has already proved himself to be a successful scientist and entrepreneur, doesn't need to make a living out of dodgy hair scams, especially given that he would end up in prison for doing so from the UK or the EU.
  • 12-21-2010 11:58 AM
    brentipold
    NO PICTURES OF RESULTS = SNAKE OIL

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but this product is fubar, don't waste your money.
  • 12-21-2010 05:23 PM
    KeepTheHair
    minoxidil.com = no pictures

Stuff gave me hair though.

Guess your wrong.
  • 12-21-2010 11:39 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    What makes you think Potassium, L-carnitine, BCAA and Nicotinic Acid will make your hair grow? These are all in your foods and already combined in most protein powders.
  • 12-21-2010 11:39 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    "Your order is backed by one of the strongest guarantees in our industry. Return unused product within 60 days and we'll refund the purchase price. Period. "

You can't be serious lol
  • 12-22-2010 02:54 AM
    Fixed by 35
    It might be a scam, it might not be. The reputation of the people behind it suggests a lot of promise.

Of course, it's very hard to get reliable information on the internet. No doubt Merck will have salesmen on the web trying to rubbish TRX2, because it will further threaten sales of their chancer product Propecia. Also, TRX2 doesn't seem to be particularly well run outside of the lab.
  • 12-22-2010 02:08 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    It might be a scam, it might not be. The reputation of the people behind it suggests a lot of promise.

Of course, it's very hard to get reliable information on the internet. No doubt Merck will have salesmen on the web trying to rubbish TRX2, because it will further threaten sales of their chancer product Propecia. Also, TRX2 doesn't seem to be particularly well run outside of the lab.

I don't care if Stephen Hawking is behind it. Potassium, L-carnitine, BCAA and Nicotinic Acid will not give you regrowth.
  • 12-23-2010 02:59 AM
    reset
    I don't care if Stephen Hawking is behind it. Potassium, L-carnitine, BCAA and Nicotinic Acid will not give you regrowth.

Looks like someone didn`t do their homework.:rolleyes:

What you failed to mention is the key to TRX2: "Propriety Potassium channel-stimulating complex". Certainly not the same as potassium though TRX2 does also contain potassium. Minoxidil is in fact a type of potassium channel opener.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_channel_opener
    There are also peer reviewed studies showing the correlation of potassium channels and hair growth. A few abstracts below.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15816824
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18258787

When an Oxford bio-chemist being backed by two credible organizations says he`s found an effective potassium stimulating complex we can only hope he`s not a charlatan. He may be but at least we know the basic science has scientific precedent. That`s the risk I`m willing to take. And please people, for the sake of the board do some due diligence before posting.
  • 12-23-2010 08:51 AM
    Fixed by 35
    And just for the record, studies have also shown L-carnitine can aid hair growth.
  • 12-23-2010 11:07 AM
    KeepTheHair
    Website updated.
  • 12-23-2010 02:13 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reset View Post

Looks like someone didn`t do their homework.:rolleyes:

What you failed to mention is the key to TRX2: "Propriety Potassium channel-stimulating complex". Certainly not the same as potassium though TRX2 does also contain potassium. Minoxidil is in fact a type of potassium channel opener.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_channel_opener
    There are also peer reviewed studies showing the correlation of potassium channels and hair growth. A few abstracts below.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15816824
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18258787

When an Oxford bio-chemist being backed by two credible organizations says he`s found an effective potassium stimulating complex we can only hope he`s not a charlatan. He may be but at least we know the basic science has scientific precedent. That`s the risk I`m willing to take. And please people, for the sake of the board do some due diligence before posting.

Ok genius

Im dying to see what his potassium stimulating complex is, because apparently its not a drug. :rolleyes:
  • 12-23-2010 02:26 PM
    brentipold
    Quote:

minoxidil.com = no pictures

Stuff gave me hair though.

Guess your wrong.

No before and after pictures from minox? Are you slow or something?

Here you go.. Took me 3 seconds to find it on their site....

Nice try though Pal....

http://www.rogaine.com/men/real-stories

You tried to make me look like an idiot, but instead you made yourself look like one..

GUESS YOUR WRONG!? HA!!!!!
  • 12-23-2010 02:51 PM
    mlao
    I think he means Dr. Richard Lee's site Minoxidil.com he makes custom minoxidil mixtures; http://www.minoxidil.com/index.html
  • 12-23-2010 02:55 PM
    BoSox
    I don't care if it contains Richard Simmons uraine in it, if it works as good as they promised.. THEN WHO GIVES A **** WHAT'S IN IT! We just need to wait and see if it's the real deal.
  • 12-23-2010 03:37 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I don't care if it contains Richard Simmons uraine in it, if it works as good as they promised.. THEN WHO GIVES A **** WHAT'S IN IT! We just need to wait and see if it's the real deal.

hahahhahahaha:D
  • 12-23-2010 05:52 PM
    reset
    http://www.trx2.com/store/wp-content..._compounds.png

Quote:

Im dying to see what his potassium stimulating complex is, because apparently its not a drug.
    Indeed just what is this potassium stimulating complex made of and how well does it work? These are the million (maybe billion) dollar questions.

We know there is real science linking potassium channel activity to hair growth. We know the man behind this is a biochemist from Oxford. We know he is being backed by two reputable organizations. For me, that`s enough to offset the fact that as of yet no photos have been revealed. The testimonies don`t hurt either although testimonies could be fabricated. Still, I think it premature given what we know to call this product another scam. On the same token we cant say at present if it will work either. The point is to wait and see.
  • 12-23-2010 07:07 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reset View Post
    http://www.trx2.com/store/wp-content..._compounds.png

Indeed just what is this potassium stimulating complex made of and how well does it work? These are the million (maybe billion) dollar questions.

We know there is real science linking potassium channel activity to hair growth. We know the man behind this is a biochemist from Oxford. We know he is being backed by two reputable organizations. For me, that`s enough to offset the fact that as of yet no photos have been revealed. The testimonies don`t hurt either although testimonies could be fabricated. Still, I think it premature given what we know to call this product another scam. On the same token we cant say at present if it will work either. The point is to wait and see.

Agreed, this is the claim I am highly skeptical about. I was annoyed they didn't disclose what it was on their website, but then again that might only increase their credibility. This product will either be something incredible or a complete bust. I am assigning a 75% probability to the later.

Trusting KeeptheHair and others who have pre-ordered to keep us updated here...
  • 12-23-2010 07:36 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brentipold View Post
    No before and after pictures from minox? Are you slow or something?

Here you go.. Took me 3 seconds to find it on their site....

Nice try though Pal....

http://www.rogaine.com/men/real-stories

You tried to make me look like an idiot, but instead you made yourself look like one..

GUESS YOUR WRONG!? HA!!!!!

wow your really thick.........................

wow
  • 12-24-2010 09:45 AM
    BoSox
    How much is €59.95 for 90 pills in US Dollars be? (3 month supply)

around $100, is that right?
  • 12-24-2010 03:11 PM
    BoSox
    ..also will this be available at stores or is this online only?
  • 12-24-2010 09:43 PM
    Thinning@30
    I still have a lot of reservations about this. From what I can tell the product is a vitamin supplement, and it is hard to imagine how that alone could significantly reverse genetic hair loss.

Furthermore, where is the hard evidence that the product works? Photographs? Hair counts? All they have on their website so far are four subjective patient testimonials, and even those suggest the product's benefits are more limited than what has been claimed elsewhere.

I agree photographs can be easily manipulated, and even some of the well-known scam products have convincing before and after pictures on their websites. Still, it is possible to take pictures under controlled conditions to show whether the product yields a significant cosmetic result. Some kind of objective hair count would be further verification to me that the product yields actual results, as photographic improvements can always be the results of lighting, hair length, styling differences, etc.

Another thing that bothers me is that the TRX2 website asks people to pay them for priority consideration for the clinical studies that they say they will be conducting. That seems unscientific. Study participants should be compensated for their participation, not the other way around.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth