Trx2?

Printable View

• 11-30-2010 01:38 AM
    KeepTheHair
    Anyone order yet?
  • 11-30-2010 05:57 AM
    reset
    Greetings. As you can see this is my first post. Ordered two bottles of TRX2 (the minimum for me since I`m living in Japan) a couple of weeks ago. I used paypal so don`t know if that made it easier to order than using a credit card. Anyhow, I`ll keep everyone posted as to progress (if any) and hope to hear from other forumers about their results.
  • 11-30-2010 11:12 AM
    KeepTheHair
    Cool.

I'd like to give it a try as well. Will be ordering in Dec prob.
  • 11-30-2010 12:07 PM
    BoSox
    I've read the testimonials of trx2 and it does seem to be the real deal... I just might actually pre order my own.
  • 11-30-2010 03:53 PM
    Gubter_87
    Don't you guys think that this this whole "pre order" thing could be to build up the hype and get as many as possible to order the product before people actually try it and the same dissapointment we are all used to settles over the internet hair loss forums.
  • 11-30-2010 07:46 PM
    ThinFast
    I think this whole thing is a joke. I just tried to purchase this product again and it keeps giving me errors, same as before. A brilliant man affiliated with Oxford University makes a life changing product and they can't get someone to design a decent checkout process on their website? Seriously?
  • 11-30-2010 07:55 PM
    reset
    You might be right about the whole "pre-order" scheme being a way to build hype. It might also be true that this product will be another disappointment. But I`m cautiously optimistic. Getting a PhD from Oxford is reassuring though no guarantee we`re not dealing with another swindler. If you look at the funding for the company developing this product (Oxford Biolabs) you can see that it is being backed by two very credible organizations (link posted below). Again that doesn`t guarantee this product will be effective but to me it seems there is plenty of room to doubt he`s just another snake-oil salesmen. In the end, the risk financially is not too high for me so gonna give it a try.

http://www.oxbiolabs.com/investor-relations/
  • 12-01-2010 12:07 AM
    DallasTreado
    I get the feeling that this is all part of a scientific experiment to show the effects of marketing hype on consumer behaviour. So, when it turns out that no product is forthcoming, the young phd will publish on marketing and misleading advertising in a scholarly journal
  • 12-01-2010 12:24 PM
    Gubter_87
    I don't really know what he would be trying to prove... That hair loss sufferers are desperate and will cling to just about anything that gives them a bit of hope? Big news flash there...
  • 12-01-2010 12:59 PM
    KeepTheHair
    lol I also thought that at first. To be honest what do you think is more likely...

him trying to prove hair loss products can be sold very easily

or

he has found a semi cure to baldness?

meh

I'm hoping it's the semi cure thing. But anything is more likely than a product that works, as we know. Kinda stupid if he is just trying to prove a point though, so I have doubts about everything. But I will give it a go.
  • 12-01-2010 08:29 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    1. the company is not going to ask for a patent just because they are trying to prove a marketing point.

2. there are testimonials of people who participated in the trial fases.

3. False advertisement to this extent is according to European regulations even illegal.
  • 12-02-2010 01:30 AM
    DallasTreado
    I hear you all.... I know, I know....

Just had my hopes up too many times - like all of us
  • 12-02-2010 02:14 AM
    Gubter_87
    Naturally we all hope this will work just as good as they say it will. But in the interest of staying sane, I would advice everyone to not get their hopes up to high. I mean come on, there is absolutely nothing revolutionary about these ingredients. Nothing whatsoever...
  • 12-02-2010 02:51 AM
    Fixed by 35
    For me, the product is moderately exciting. It sounds like a good product, but it isn't the 'big one' that the company is working on. Actually, my hunch says it's a product that will work moderately well and will finance the company's bigger projects. For that reason alone I will buy it.
  • 12-02-2010 03:06 AM
    Gubter_87
    Fixed by 35:

In my opinion, for this not to be a scam, the products will have to follow through the statments they have made of "significant regrowth" even in the frontal region. I truly hope it does - but I am skeptical.
  • 12-02-2010 03:38 AM
    Fixed by 35
    Sure, and it's good to be sceptical. However, please note that they say the product's usefulness declines depending on how far up the Norwood scale you are.
  • 12-02-2010 11:18 PM
    reset
    The way I see it, the process can be broken down into three questions?

1) Is there actually a product?
    2) Are there any side effects?
    3) Is it effective?

Question number one will be answered next month. (There either is or isn`t a product)

Question number two I`m a little concerned about. I`ve had to quit both rogaine and propecia due to sides. Although the company says this product consists of `entirely drug-free compounds` it also mentions ` transitory gastrointestinal effects` as a possible side-effect. But at least it shouldn`t take long to see if one has this side-effect or not and lets hope there`s nothing more serious in the long term. . (Click on the link below, then click on the brochure on the right-hand side for more information)

Question number three will definitely be the hardest one to answer and will take the longest. Unless the results are dramatic it could be hard to gauge the success. The brochure states it will take at least three months before results begin to show and for others it could take up to a year. That doesn`t sound too promising and it`s easy to see how a year of these pills can run up a large bill. A year with no results is beyond my financial risk threshold so I`ll give the product six months assuming no sides. If nothing is noticeable after six months then it`s back to the HM quest. But let`s hope for the best.

http://www.trx2.com/trx2-molecular-h...th-supplement/
  • 12-04-2010 08:25 AM
    ThinFast
    Ok, I'll ask again. Who, in the U.S. has tried and successfully ordered these pills? They are not effective if you cannot order them on TRX's own site.
  • 12-04-2010 11:08 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Ok, I'll ask again. Who, in the U.S. has tried and successfully ordered these pills? They are not effective if you cannot order them on TRX's own site.

if you have a credticard then you shouldn't have a problem. in europe it's not very common for everyone to have creditcards so i have to see if i can order it in another way...
  • 12-04-2010 11:27 AM
    Gubter_87
    Dutchdude; Haha what? Not common for people to have credit cards? I do not know a single person who does not have a credit card. Even most of the 15 year olds have their own debit cards.
  • 12-04-2010 11:53 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Dutchdude; Haha what? Not common for people to have credit cards? I do not know a single person who does not have a credit card. Even most of the 15 year olds have their own debit cards.

i did not mean in america, but here in holland at least, its VERY uncommon for people to have creditcards. we dont have a creditcard economy.
  • 12-04-2010 11:56 AM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    if you have a credticard then you shouldn't have a problem. in europe it's not very common for everyone to have creditcards so i have to see if i can order it in another way...

I do have a credit card and I've tried using more than one multiple times. It always comes back and says there's been a prolblem processing the order, please try again. It's not my credit cards and I'm not the only one on here that has said that there is an issue with their site. Even the format of the billing/shipping information is sketchy. Sometimes in billing, it will let you put your state in, sometimes it won't. Also on the shipping side, typically when you check the "same as billing", it will autofill the info. in from the billing side where you have entered your information, on this site it does not.
  • 12-04-2010 12:08 PM
    Gubter_87
    Dutchdude; I'm from scandinavia and here most people certainly do have credit cards. I think it's very surprising to hear that's not the case over in the netherlands... oh well....
  • 12-04-2010 03:03 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Dutchdude; I'm from scandinavia and here most people certainly do have credit cards. I think it's very surprising to hear that's not the case over in the netherlands... oh well....

ah, det är ganska konstigt...

again, i do know if this is the case with everyone. maybe it has to do with my age group but i know VERY few people that have a credit card...
  • 12-04-2010 03:25 PM
    Gubter_87
    Impressive; you even nailed the right country....
  • 12-04-2010 07:16 PM
    reset
    @thinfast

Email customer service. I had to email them to change my shipping address from the billing address and they were prompt with their response. Tell em your situation and you should be OK.

sales@trx2.com
  • 12-04-2010 07:19 PM
    reset
    @thinfast

If that link doesn`t work try this one.

http://www.trx2.com/contact/
  • 12-05-2010 12:46 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Impressive; you even nailed the right country....

Jag har läst svensk litteratur vid universitetet ;). Men i alla fall, there must be another way to order this product right? I mean, giving it to only people with creditcards is very unreasonable...
  • 12-05-2010 07:38 AM
    BoSox
    I really hope this new treatment is as good as they say it is.. I'm so frustrated with my thinning hair, it's almost impossible to manage. When people tell me I look better with longer hair, I get so depressed.

Trx2 restoring thin hair to healthy hair.. seems too good to be true anyways.

Wish hair cloning was REALLY coming out in 2012.. like a few predict.
  • 12-05-2010 09:18 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I really hope this new treatment is as good as they say it is.. I'm so frustrated with my thinning hair, it's almost impossible to manage. When people tell me I look better with longer hair, I get so depressed.

Trx2 restoring thin hair to healthy hair.. seems too good to be true anyways.

Wish hair cloning was REALLY coming out in 2012.. like a few predict.

Well, we do have the chance that Aderans will come out this decade (between now and 2018, they say). Aderans is busy with phase-II trials now in a lot of U.S. cities, unfortunately no European ones :(. Histogen should also come out before 2015...and if Trx2 is a good drug to maintain your hair, that would give you after like 4 years of finasteride another few years to keep what you have.
  • 12-05-2010 09:24 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Blah I doubt this Trx2 will do anything. If there really is a vitamin combo then someone else would have accidently found it not? Im not too optimistic right now

Also, anything like haircloning or whatever will just be extremely expensive also..
  • 12-07-2010 02:04 AM
    BoSox
    uh yea, you're being too negative.. Yes, HM will be expensive at first, but it requires less medical staff.. and once it becomes popular the cost will go down.

I have my doubts about Trx2 as well, but they wouldn't make such outrageous claims if it didn't really produce results.

We shall see soon (:
  • 12-07-2010 03:19 AM
    DallasTreado
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    uh yea, you're being too negative.. Yes, HM will be expensive at first, but it requires less medical staff.. and once it becomes popular the cost will go down.

I have my doubts about Trx2 as well, but they wouldn't make such outrageous claims if it didn't really produce results.

We shall see soon (:

they wouldnt make such claims unless it were true.... :) that is funny... How many times have you seen ridiculous claims without a shred of truth to them?
  • 12-07-2010 04:45 AM
    Gubter_87
    Haha yeah by that logic baldness would be cured several times over - for instance one time back in 1924: http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/...4/hair_hat.jpg

However, I see where you coming from with them being somehow associated with a reputable university. But from what I can see the university does not stand behind the company in any way - they have just supported the guy who started it because of his "entrepeneurship".
  • 12-07-2010 12:34 PM
    BoSox
    It's wishful thinking.. just desperate.
  • 12-07-2010 02:31 PM
    DallasTreado
    Do you reckon it is too late to send away for that hair hat? It says it works, or you get your money back. So it must be true!!!! :)
  • 12-07-2010 07:52 PM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reset View Post
    @thinfast

If that link doesn`t work try this one.

http://www.trx2.com/contact/

Thanks Reset. I sent them a message, hopefully I'll hear from them. I'll be starting a thread soon chonicling my journey through hair loss. If there's anything left on my head by the time these pills come out, I'll try to update it and include them also. I have tried quite the array of weapons to combat this BS ailment only to lose more hair and money, I'm betting on HM to be the ultimate "cure" (if there ever is one) but maybe this will help slow the loss.
  • 12-09-2010 08:36 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Thanks Reset. I sent them a message, hopefully I'll hear from them. I'll be starting a thread soon chonicling my journey through hair loss. If there's anything left on my head by the time these pills come out, I'll try to update it and include them also. I have tried quite the array of weapons to combat this BS ailment only to lose more hair and money, I'm betting on HM to be the ultimate "cure" (if there ever is one) but maybe this will help slow the loss.

Did anyone figure out how to order yet? And did anyone already order?
  • 12-12-2010 12:01 PM
    Dutch_Dude
    so...no one tried to order it from them yet? i wonder why there is no patent yet. they even say that their phase-trial results were outstanding, this is something they would want to publish, isn't it?
  • 12-12-2010 07:00 PM
    ThinFast
    Dutch Dude,
    I did send a message to TRX2 using the link that Reset provided above, here's what I wrote...

"Hello, I have tried multiple times to order the TRX2 capsules since the presale discount and have not been able to do so. The order form which takes the credit card information and billing/shipping addresses keeps telling me there's an error on the page everytime I attempt to order the pills. Is there anyway I can order this product?"

I got a response the next day from a Luiza at TRX2. Here's what she had to say...

"I'm sorry to hear that you were having problems ordering via our website. We could try 2 things:
    Option 1) please send me info on the error message (and possibly attach a screenshot) so I can look into the error occuring. Feel free to try once more trying both payment methods (paypal OR credit card) we are offering on the website. In case you haven't got a paypal account you can easily signup for one, which usually only take 2 minutes.
    Option 2) we could try our alternative payment gateway. In this case could you please let me know which product and quantity you were looking into ordering? I will then send you a pro-forma invoice via email with a link to our alternative payment gateway.
    Hope this helps,
    Luiza"

I replied to that email with attached screenshots she asked and said this...

"Luiza,
    I've attached some screenshots of the order page. As you can see in the first shot, checking the box for shipping address is the same as billing address does not auto populate the fields as it does with all other websites that I have ever ordered from. I must manually enter all of my info. again in the shipping fields (screenshot 2). After completing that and entering my email address and credit card info. in the bottom, I get the error that you see in red on screenshot 3. I do have a paypal account, but I really
    prefer to pay using this method."

She replied the next day and said...

"Thanks for sending over the detailed workflow. Alright this looks as paypal (our credit card merchant) has a problem with your credit card for whatever reason. This doesn't mean something is wrong with it - in rare cases even genuine transactions can fail due to their (sometimes too) rigorous security filter settings.
    1) Anyway I could try sending you over a pro-forma invoice with a link to an alternative checkout interface (again where you should be able to check out either via paypal or via credit card). In this case please let me know how many supplies you would like to order + where to ship (we won't be able to do this for the hair Growth Club though as we can't setup quarterly recurring payments this way)
    2) Alternatively you could try a different card (if available).
    3) Finally: we will be switching our shopping cart software/interface in the beginning of january (when the product becomes available) - this a) will improve the checkout interface b) allow checking out via your credit card through an alternative credit card processor (Sagepay), which may give better results in terms of credit card compatibility.
    Sorry. This is annoying. Anyway thanks for your understanding. "

I'm not certain Luiza quite understood the issue I was having. Both credit cards that I tried to use are verified on Paypal's webiste in my account, so I don't believe that the problem is my credit card or on my side at all as she implied. I have yet to order anything because it just seems sketchy to me.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth