• 07-21-2019 03:41 PM
    Medicfuh99
    1 Attachment(s)
    Help.. please. Should I start Fin?
    Hi everyone. Over the past 6 months I started tracking my balding on my crown. What I didn’t realize is how much it has accelerated. All the dermatologist I have seen have said just live with it but I literally can’t. I tracked the progress monthly and noticed every month it was getting worse. After seeing multiple dermatologist there best advice was to deal with and use nizoral. But **** that I like my hair. I haven’t had any major thinning all around except on my crown. I can’t figure out when I should start and what to use between fin and rogaine and or something else. I’ve heard fin can make you infertile and that worries me as my long time girlfriend wants kids just as badly as I do. I suppose my underlying question is, when do I start? I still have a full head of hair except my crown looks horrible, but I’m worried if I start I’ll have major shedding because of the medicine and that will kill my hair line. I really need advice on what to start and what to do as my crown is getting worse daily and it’s killing Attachment 63692

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth