• 09-01-2013 12:35 AM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    You must need glasses, I'm referring to Alopecia Areata not MPB, haha read the sentence properly.

But I said "hair loss" in my post - so how does that not relate to alopecia areata?:confused:

Does the term 'hair loss' only apply to MPB?
  • 09-01-2013 03:55 AM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    But I said "hair loss" in my post - so how does that not relate to alopecia areata?:confused:

Does the term 'hair loss' only apply to MPB?

I'm referring to flouride relating to alopecia areata, you relating it to hairloss as in MPB thinking I'm a troll. I didn't claim removing flouride cures MPB hairloss it's cured Aopecia areaat hairloss.
  • 09-01-2013 04:03 AM
    UK_
    Quote:

I'm referring to flouride relating to alopecia areata, you relating it to hairloss as in MPB thinking I'm a troll. I didn't claim removing flouride cures MPB hairloss it's cured Aopecia areaat hairloss.

But I used the term 'hair loss'... is 'hair loss' limited to MPB?
  • 09-01-2013 10:04 AM
    DesperateOne
    Quote:

jazz, can you do me a favor and check this video out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LGU_kefdU

I don't know exactly what flouride is but I see that it is a salt. I tried that stupid video for about a month and I noticed massive shedding during that time. I want an opinion if you or someone thinks it might be related. Also from reading your post, I saw used to drink lots of tap water when I was young, I guess I used to play outside and then it was easier for me to just drink from the hose rather than filtered. It also tasted better too :)
  • 09-01-2013 02:19 PM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    But I used the term 'hair loss'... is 'hair loss' limited to MPB?

Anyways it's all good I'm not hair to proove a point to anyone im like most trying to cure this stupid disease that will never in this lifetime while greedy pharamaceutical industry exist be cured.
  • 09-01-2013 02:22 PM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    jazz, can you do me a favor and check this video out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LGU_kefdU

I don't know exactly what flouride is but I see that it is a salt. I tried that stupid video for about a month and I noticed massive shedding during that time. I want an opinion if you or someone thinks it might be related. Also from reading your post, I saw used to drink lots of tap water when I was young, I guess I used to play outside and then it was easier for me to just drink from the hose rather than filtered. It also tasted better too :)

I agree tap water tastes much better maybe because of all this shit dumped in, including lime scale etc. Proper filtered water tastes bitter and that's how mine tastes more or less like tasting minerals etc. I found this video interesting fast forward to 4 minutes
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uAupSwNe3k
  • 09-01-2013 02:44 PM
    walrus
    "Fluoride/Poison
    This plan as to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on."

Lol... hair loss, mind control, and sterility. Is there anything fluoride can't do?
  • 09-01-2013 02:56 PM
    UK_
    Fluoride has been in local UK water supplies since the 1950's, if you're really concerned about "poisons in the water" what about all the drugs, chemicals and industrial waste we dump into the environment?

Conspiracy theorists have a crippled & warped epistemology, probably stemming from their habitual marijuana use.
  • 09-01-2013 03:02 PM
    greatjob!
    Quote:

I agree tap water tastes much better maybe because of all this shit dumped in, including lime scale etc. Proper filtered water tastes bitter and that's how mine tastes more or less like tasting minerals etc. I found this video interesting fast forward to 4 minutes
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uAupSwNe3k

You have gone off the deep end.
  • 09-01-2013 03:05 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    You have gone off the deep end.

I know... seriously... there's nothing like a bit of lime scale to give your water that delicious zest.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM