• 09-09-2012 02:02 AM
    Erick
    Someone already take one for the ****ing team, buy some merk pills that block that protein and grind the up. Mix it with water and use it daily, report your results every week. He/she who steps up will be a hero if you successfully grow hair back
  • 09-09-2012 02:47 AM
    Dazza
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    Someone already take one for the ****ing team, buy some merk pills that block that protein and grind the up. Mix it with water and use it daily, report your results every week. He/she who steps up will be a hero if you successfully grow hair back

My vote goes to you Erick.. Take one for the "team" be the hero your so desperately looking for.

I salute you, Sir Erick of brave..
  • 09-09-2012 03:43 AM
    Kiwi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    My vote goes to you Erick.. Take one for the "team" be the hero your so desperately looking for.

I salute you, Sir Erick of brave..

+1

I need a hero too...
  • 05-07-2013 07:33 AM
    Pentarou
  • 05-07-2013 12:25 PM
    secrethero89
    In Conclusion, What do we have on our hands for now? I want to try a PGD2 blocker now..
  • 05-09-2013 05:59 AM
    BoSox
    Well, does this reverse baldness on bald scalps or just slow hair loss down?

We should know the awnser to this by now, considering this is suppose to "be on the shelves" in less than 2 years.
  • 05-09-2013 06:16 AM
    Pentarou
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Well, does this reverse baldness on bald scalps or just slow hair loss down?

We should know the awnser to this by now, considering this is suppose to "be on the shelves" in less than 2 years.

It's not, that 2 years notion was created by poor quality journalism. Cotsarelis noted on his website that it would be 2 years before clinical trials could start, best case scenario.

There has been no success with experimental users trying these "PGD2 blockers" on themselves, but then they are very likely to have substances that don't work, at the wrong doses, with inappropriate chemical vehicles, so it is best not to read too much into the tinkerings of amateurs.
  • 05-09-2013 06:39 AM
    Conpecia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    It's not, that 2 years notion was created by poor quality journalism. Cotsarelis noted on his website that it would be 2 years before clinical trials could start, best case scenario.

There has been no success with experimental users trying these "PGD2 blockers" on themselves, but then they are very likely to have substances that don't work, at the wrong doses, with inappropriate chemical vehicles, so it is best not to read too much into the tinkerings of amateurs.

Woah I wouldn't say no success, just not mind-blowing success. And I think it's mainly because of dose or vehicle rather than ineffectiveness. Def seen it have an effect on hairloss.
  • 05-09-2013 03:23 PM
    rdawg
    It definitely plays a part of the puzzle it seems, but we need some actual scientists with knowledge on this stuff to do some actual trials.

we can try and randomly do it ourselves but we're just guessing with the dose and vehicles.

early trials can maybe give us a better idea, as it seems like PGD2 isn't that expensive to get on the grey market.
  • 05-09-2013 04:30 PM
    Pentarou
    I agree, once clinical trials are underway, we should at least have an inkling about doses, vehicles and so forth. Unfortunately, most experimentalists know a lot less about applied science than they believe themselves to.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth