Trx2?

Printable View

• 01-17-2011 01:23 PM
    Jcm800
    Still poor service, and also, their 'trials' and 'and patents pendin' surely they should have sorted these out before release? If i had more option's i'd steer well clear of Whitfield frankly, but like the rest of you i'd no doubt pour piss on my head if someone told me i'd spring a bushy head from it.
  • 01-17-2011 01:35 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    ^ -_- so what?

read the thread.

I thought everyone wanted money back guaranteed but i guess you guys knew this already. I thought you would get it if you were not satisfied or it didn't work. Just wanted to inform people. Not a big deal.
  • 01-17-2011 01:38 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I thought everyone wanted money back guaranteed but i guess you guys knew this already. I thought you would get it if you were not satisfied or it didn't work. Just wanted to inform people. Not a big deal.

Nah, it's a pretty common return policy i think, return un-used product and get a refund on that, seems fair enough to me - providing they honour it that is.
  • 01-17-2011 02:43 PM
    CVAZBAR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Nah, it's a pretty common return policy i think, return un-used product and get a refund on that, seems fair enough to me - providing they honour it that is.

Yeah its fair. I was just trying to look out for everyone and for people that didn't know about this. I sure hope this shit works. I think that if this can stop the progress of hair loss, its a good enough reason to be very happy. WHY? Well you wont have to worry over going completely bald and you can always get some hairtransplants or better yet, it will give you time to wait for HM or Histogen. I think the first BIG step is getting something to STOP the progression, ya dig?
  • 01-17-2011 02:55 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Yeah its fair. I was just trying to look out for everyone and for people that didn't know about this. I sure hope this shit works. I think that if this can stop the progress of hair loss, its a good enough reason to be very happy. WHY? Well you wont have to worry over going completely bald and you can always get some hairtransplants or better yet, it will give you time to wait for HM or Histogen. I think the first BIG step is getting something to STOP the progression, ya dig?

Yep i 'dig'. If it caused 'cessation of hairloss' alone i'd certainly dig, that'd be worthy of praise for those of us lucky enough to have some hair. Just hope it does the trick, then i'd happily sign up for it, ya dig? ;p
  • 01-17-2011 06:07 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Poor customer service = sign of a shitty product
  • 01-17-2011 06:50 PM
    gutted
    heres an article with trx2 being discussed

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busine...-baldness/7047
  • 01-17-2011 07:34 PM
    ThinFast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    heres an article with trx2 being discussed

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busine...-baldness/7047

Yeah, someone posted this in another thread on here. The guy who wrote the article seems to know less than we do about each of the products. I don't believe he has any credibility at all just based off of his "information" on Histogen.

Update for me: I ordered mine last Thursday the 13th, got the confirmation email and nothing since, what the hell!?!
  • 01-17-2011 07:40 PM
    AgainstThis
    Guys, I am sick and tired of reading your uneducated, hate-mongering, Propecia-praising rants.

I have no financial stake here, I'm just another prettyboy who started losing hair and is pretty desperate to get it back. Desperate but not an idiot.

TRX2 has been stellar in their responses to me and my order arrived within exactly one week (I'm in the EU). Attached are picture links of both my starting condition (to be updated on the 3, 6, 9 and 12 month marks) and the contents of the package.

The quality is tops, excellent packaging and a letter that obviously states that this will exceed my expectations.

If it's bullshit, it's the biggest hair scam this side of Provillus.

Since there are no better alternatives and HM and Follica are years in the future, this is all we get. So stop whining. It never did anyone any good.

Goddamn teenagers.

TRX2 Unpacking : http://img688.imageshack.us/g/dsc01494o.jpg/

(The capsules have a pearly irridescent hue to them and actually smell like vanilla and milk biscuits, straight out of our greatest bald-o-phobic dreams:D)

My problem, Day 0: http://img211.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01470w.jpg

(The hair in the pictures is unwashed, real greasy and at it's worst, under bright bathroom lights. I took pictures like this so that if any improvement occurs, it will be ****ing irrefutable. If not, the joke's on me.)
  • 01-17-2011 08:58 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    The quality is tops, excellent packaging and a letter that obviously states that this will exceed my expectations.

And obviously no product that comes attractively packaged and is accompanied by self-promoting documents could possibly be less than spectacularly effective.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth