• 12-04-2008 10:55 AM
    Sharon Keene, MD
    7 Attachment(s)
    1804 grafts with Dr. Keene
    This patient had temporal recession and wanted to restore his youthful hairline. These photos are before, 1 day post op, and one year post op 1804 grafts 1s) 450 2s) 745 3s) 431 4s) 178 for a total of 3945 hairs.

Attachment 129Attachment 130Attachment 133
    Attachment 134Attachment 131Attachment 135Attachment 132
  • 12-04-2008 12:44 PM
    Jkel
    That looks so good Dr. Keen! I think it's very cool to see what it looks like when the hairs are just placed. I'd be so happy with his hair.

Thanks for sharing these.
  • 12-04-2008 04:12 PM
    SpencerKobren
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jkel View Post
    That looks so good Dr. Keen! I think it's very cool to see what it looks like when the hairs are just placed. I'd be so happy with his hair.

Thanks for sharing these.

I'd be happy with his hair too! Very nice work Dr. Keene!
  • 12-04-2008 06:03 PM
    gusguts
    Wow your amazing Doc. Keene. I just noticed your from my hometown of Tucson :) glad to see there is reputable hair transplant doctors in my area. one question I'm in need for a second opinion in determining my hair loss, my physicians was too vague, do you do consultations??
  • 12-05-2008 11:19 AM
    Surgassist
    Thanks for the compliments, always appreciated--I will pass them on to Dr. Keene.

Gusg,

Yes, Dr. Keene does hair loss consultations. Just call the office (290-5555 in Tucson) and we would be happy to schedule that for you.

I am a medical assistant employed by Dr. Keene
  • 12-09-2008 04:21 PM
    M Law
    Dr. Keene's work looks excellent too. I tend to gravitate to the less mechanical looking hairlines. I'd like to see some video from Dr. Keene if it is available.
  • 12-12-2008 09:31 AM
    bigmac
    Very nice result,i like how the patient wasn`t shaven down as this is a big stumbling block for a lot of patients as they cant take enough time off work to grow enough hair back to look acceptable.
    It obviously has not affected the outcome of his HT either.

Great work.:)
  • 12-12-2008 10:34 AM
    Jotronic
    Bigmac,

Not sure where shaving would have been done since 90% of the work was in areas that had little hair to begin with.
  • 12-14-2008 10:19 PM
    J_B_Davis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    Very nice result,i like how the patient wasn`t shaven down as this is a big stumbling block for a lot of patients as they cant take enough time off work to grow enough hair back to look acceptable.
    It obviously has not affected the outcome of his HT either.

Great work.:)

I would never want to shave my head to have a transplant. It does not make sense to me. To me this is the way to go.
  • 12-15-2008 11:53 AM
    amadeus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    I would never want to shave my head to have a transplant. It does not make sense to me. To me this is the way to go.

I think this is a very good question. Does Dr. Keene ever shave down the patient?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth