Coming soon for a visit

Printable View

• 02-22-2009 04:01 PM
    heatherdays
    Coming soon for a visit
    Dr. Redmond,

I am writing to let you know I will be coming for an appointment this Saturday. I have started for almost four weeks now Yasmin, but am not sure about anything else until I see you. I am concerned about taking spiro. as I am prone to low blood pressure already. My estrogen level last time I had blood work done was 13.7, very low. I hope that you will be able to provide me with answers to my situation.
  • 03-06-2009 02:09 PM
    Geoffrey Redmond, MD, FACE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by heatherdays View Post
    Dr. Redmond,

I am writing to let you know I will be coming for an appointment this Saturday. I have started for almost four weeks now Yasmin, but am not sure about anything else until I see you. I am concerned about taking spiro. as I am prone to low blood pressure already. My estrogen level last time I had blood work done was 13.7, very low. I hope that you will be able to provide me with answers to my situation.

If someone is a patient of mine they can email me directly via my website so as to maintain privacy.

To give a general answer to this questions, spiro does not have much effect on blood pressure if someone keeps herself hydrated. However, most of the women I see who have been told they have low blood pressure actually have normal, healthy pressures. 90/60 is a typical blood pressure for a health woman. Doctors and nurses who deal mainly with unhealthy patients have a misimpression because so many of the patients they see have higher pressures than optimal for health.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth