• 03-30-2016 01:15 AM
    mcarpenter089
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Back to Tyga....whatever he did I would like to know because they even reconstructed strong temple points on his hairline.

Yea i agree. Tyga has better temples than anybody i know that had HT
  • 03-31-2016 04:26 PM
    pkipling
    It's Hollywood, so who the hell knows. They have access to professional stylists/hair pieces/etc. that most people don't.

You should see Jude Law's hair in "Spy". It's amazing - and most definitely a hair piece, as he generally doesn't do anything to try and conceal his receding hairline. It was probably just needed for the role. Point being, Hollywood can work magic. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
  • 03-31-2016 05:34 PM
    Swooping
    Wig.
  • 03-31-2016 07:10 PM
    Conpecia
    gotta agree with swoop after googling some hair systems for black dudes. saw several similar results. no way it's a new treatment, we'd know. no way it's a transplant, too perfect. hair system it is.
  • 04-01-2016 07:08 AM
    mcarpenter089
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    gotta agree with swoop after googling some hair systems for black dudes. saw several similar results. no way it's a new treatment, we'd know. no way it's a transplant, too perfect. hair system it is.

Thanks man thats what u thought it was. Is it me or do hair systems look more real on black guys
  • 01-13-2017 04:55 PM
    Babatumbai
    You guys are all making it more complex than what it is.

He had FUE transplant surgery so has Chris Brown, So has Kanye if you look at his new recent hairline it goes straight across when hes previously always had a strong widows peak. But withYe he maybe wearing a manweave system & hair tattoo. If you look at his last interview with Big Boy

Anyway back to Tyga look at coco nut juice music video then look at 1 of 1 music video.

It is defo hair growing from his head but if you have detailed artistic sensitive eyeslike me you will see an obvious texture difference around the new lower temple region

Which for me is a strong indiactor he never had enough good grafts and they used pubic hair instead. ( under arm, nut sack) as it looks extremely course and curly in some parts of his head

Also doesnt sit cohesively with each other.

Look forward to you guys looking into what ive said and your opinion.

:cool:
  • 02-03-2017 02:34 PM
    pkipling
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Babatumbai View Post
    Which for me is a strong indiactor he never had enough good grafts and they used pubic hair instead. ( under arm, nut sack) as it looks extremely course and curly in some parts of his head

Oh my god. He does not have transplanted hair from his nut sack.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Today 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Today 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM