• 02-28-2012 11:05 AM
    Jairus
    Best online site to buy Propecia ( Fin )?
    Hi

Not sure if this is allowed, but thought I would chance it anyway.

I have been quoted a very expensive price for the above from a well known outfit in the UK, and was wondering if there was a cheaper way to purchase it?

Thanks a lot

J
  • 02-28-2012 11:12 AM
    http://www.4rx.com
    http://www.unitedpharmacies.com

^ those two are definitely legit. I can't vouch for any others
  • 02-28-2012 11:54 AM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post

Thanks for that 2020!
  • 02-29-2012 04:17 PM
    TheNitwon
    Do they not prescribe generic Proscar in the UK? I think the best way to get it is through your local pharmacy. That way you can get it at your convenience without having to wait for it to ship, there's no shipping charge and you know that what you're getting is legit. I wouldn't even order Tylenol from an online pharmacy.
  • 02-29-2012 04:21 PM
    TheNitwon
    Also, I dunno how much it is in the UK, but here in the U.S. you can get generic finasteride 5mg for $9 (about £5.6). That's for a 4 month supply when you cut the pills. I'd talk to your GP about it.
  • 03-01-2012 11:45 AM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNitwon View Post
    Do they not prescribe generic Proscar in the UK? I think the best way to get it is through your local pharmacy. That way you can get it at your convenience without having to wait for it to ship, there's no shipping charge and you know that what you're getting is legit. I wouldn't even order Tylenol from an online pharmacy.

Yep I agree, but Im Irish so there would be shipping involved anyway.
    I will look into the proscar situation in Ireland. I was living in London so I always got my topicals local.

Thanks for reply.
  • 03-01-2012 12:13 PM
    67mph
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 13929Just got my first batch in today from UKFinasteride, i have usually bought from Pharmadoctor.co.uk and been happy with the service, only recently have i decided to go to another source and anxious about swopping over, though i'm gonna get on with it and take the pills.
  • 03-01-2012 12:58 PM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 57mph View Post
    Attachment 13929Just got my first batch in today from UKFinasteride, i have usually bought from Pharmadoctor.co.uk and been happy with the service, only recently have i decided to go to another source and anxious about swopping over, though i'm gonna get on with it and take the pills.

Do you need a prescription for buying Fin from pharmadoctor and ukfin?
    Sorry if its a dumb question but I have never purchased medicine online before.

Thanks a lot
  • 03-02-2012 06:51 PM
    Spex
    If you purchase via www.ukfinasteride.info Dr Singh is a registered GP in the UK and will perscribe it for you. There is a questionaire you need fill in online and you can also speak to him.

Its the most reliable UK source in my opinion and the level of service is excellent. I get my 1mg finpecia from Dr Singh through his site.

Best
    SPEX
  • 03-05-2012 03:47 AM
    chrisdav
    Jairus.

I would strongly suggest you look at uk.finasteride.

Countless forum members from this one and other major ones order their finasteride from there.

I have used their services for a long while and the service is great, price is affordable and completely legitimate.

Spex, who is a hair loss veteran and consultant for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey, uses them personally and has the link attached to his website.
  • 03-05-2012 04:09 AM
    jpm
    +1 for ukfinasteride.info

they are very reliable, 100% legitimate and fast service!
  • 03-06-2012 03:45 PM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    If you purchase via www.ukfinasteride.info Dr Singh is a registered GP in the UK and will perscribe it for you. There is a questionaire you need fill in online and you can also speak to him.

Its the most reliable UK source in my opinion and the level of service is excellent. I get my 1mg finpecia from Dr Singh through his site.

Best
    SPEX

Spex

Many thanks for the info - much appreciated

J
  • 03-06-2012 03:45 PM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Jairus.

I would strongly suggest you look at uk.finasteride.

Countless forum members from this one and other major ones order their finasteride from there.

I have used their services for a long while and the service is great, price is affordable and completely legitimate.

Spex, who is a hair loss veteran and consultant for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey, uses them personally and has the link attached to his website.

Ditto Chris

Thanks

J
  • 03-06-2012 03:46 PM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    +1 for ukfinasteride.info

they are very reliable, 100% legitimate and fast service!

Thritto jpm :) ( making up words here! )

Thanks

J
  • 03-07-2012 03:34 AM
    Spex
    No worries. :cool:
  • 03-07-2012 08:38 PM
    jackk
    +1 for UKfinasteride from me too. The site might look a bit dodgy to some, but it really is the real deal. You won't have any problems.
  • 03-08-2012 08:20 AM
    chrisis
    Personally I'm not sure about them after this response.

Dubious and confusing.
  • 03-08-2012 09:09 AM
    Spex
    I heard from one Irish guy that they are now shipping to Ireland which is great news for Irish guys as notoriously difficult to get hold of Finasteride there:cool:
  • 03-08-2012 10:13 AM
    UKresponder
    Quote:

I heard from one Irish guy that they are now shipping to Ireland which is great news for Irish guys as notoriously difficult to get hold of Finasteride there:cool:

Excellent service;

Hey Spex just to I had an Irish friend I referred him over ukfinasteride and he got his meds within a few days - I think he said it was less than 5 days from email to meds in his door. He was well happy and found the service to be quick and reliable said that he would use again no issues.

Those Irish guys must have a ightmare gettin the meds or something??

best,

UK R
  • 03-08-2012 12:27 PM
    Spex
    Good for him. I concur its great news for Irish guys that Dr Singh can ship out to them :cool:

I hope you are well and growing in soon.

Best
    Spex
  • 03-08-2012 12:56 PM
    chrisis
    Any comment on my email spex? I'm still searching for a finasteride dealer until that's cleared up. It's an odd reply, don't you think?
  • 03-08-2012 01:43 PM
    Spex
    Chris,

I think if you cant afford or willing to pay for the supplies offered mate through them then simply purchase your supply from another source, its that simple. Im sure they have their reasons based on overheads and cost of Dr's time/prescription fee. If they give it away to you at that price and cater to your request then they would have to give it to everyone. Dr Singh is running a business at the end of the day and will have his own reasons, ones i'm not aware of has have nothing to do with them. I recommend him as he has proven to be a great reliable source of Finasteride to many in the UK time and time again.

It simply sounds to me like he isnt prepared to sell such a small amount to you as will make little to no profit so not worth his time and resources.

Simply buy elsewhere if you cant afford or only want a tiny amount and don't want to pay his charges which in my opinion are minimal for the very efficient service he provides.

Best
    Spex
  • 03-08-2012 04:13 PM
    chrisis
    It's more a question of common sense. As you know, some people (including me) who take finasteride have side effects. My intention was to try it at a lower dose from a supplier I can trust, but 12 months at 1mg is far too much, and even 6 months' worth would be 2 years' supply of medication at 0.25mg.

It doesn't make any sense to buy £150 worth of a drug that I may immediately suffer side effects on and can't take any longer. I accept that hairloss is an expensive game, but it need not be a stupid one.

My offer of a £15 premium on half a 6 month supply should more than offset any prescription costs etc.

I checked some other sources and it seems they're pretty expensive comparatively anyway.

ukfinasteride 14 month supply (5mg) £210
    united pharmacies 14 month supply (5mg) £212
    pharm4all 20 month supply (5mg) £70
    4rx 15 month supply (5mg) £56

Anyway, I'll try somewhere else. Thanks.
  • 03-08-2012 04:18 PM
    chrisis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post

Thanks for those 2020. Seems by price comparison 4rx is substantially cheaper than many other sites I've seen, as much as a quarter of the price :eek: someone somewhere along the line is making a LOT of money.

Before I go ahead and purchase, can you explain why these sites are definitely legit? Do you buy from 4rx yourself?

• 03-08-2012 11:12 PM
    Spex
    There are many sites out there 'selling' drugs. How does anyone know for sure which are legitimate and which aren't. Many have had fingers burnt in the past buying cheap fake meds online. Not all meds sites sell authentic drugs. FACT. If you find one that does then thats great especially in light of your objective to simply "sample the goods"

I know many UK guys take real comfort however in the fact that purchasing and speaking directly to a UK registered GP in person is important to them and me especially when embarking on purchasing prescribed medication and as a result of this prepared to pay a relatively small amount more(compared to cheap automated websites) for the level of service and reassurance.

I recommend Dr Singh as I know for a fact he is legit and i buy my meds from him and prepared to pay a few quid more to avoid any uncertainty or doubt.

If you feel you can get your meds cheaper and its 100% legit go for it but right now I know I would rather know 100% who I am buying my medication from and to be able to speak to them in person and know it's from a legitimate source especially when it's only 200 quid for a years + supply which is recommend dosage.

Regardless to all the above i have a simple solution for your problem:cool:

Simply speak to your own GP in person and see in light of your informed position if he/she will prescribe you 1mg Propecia tablets (1 months supply normally £50 approx) then based on your own plan to cut into 1/4 you will have a 4 months supply of branded Propecia for £50. Job done.:)

Failing that and it still seems like too much money you could request he/she prescribe you 5mg Proscar which will only cost you £7.85 and will give you several months supply at 0.25mg dosage.

If i can help further feel free to email me as always.

Best
    Spex
  • 03-09-2012 05:42 AM
    chrisis
    Quote:

Simply speak to your own GP in person and see in light of your informed position if he/she will prescribe you 1mg Propecia tablets (1 months supply normally £50 approx) then based on your own plan to cut into 1/4 you will have a 4 months supply of branded Propecia for £50. Job done.:)

That seems like the perfect solution!

• 03-09-2012 07:10 AM
    Spex
    No worries. Any issues bell me - here to help!
    Spex
  • 03-11-2012 03:55 PM
    UKresponder
    To answer your concerns; yes you do need a prescription to get any form of finasetride in the UK. An online consultation questionaire what is required to issue a prescription you will see most online sites do this. ukfinasteride.info give out year long prescriptions , which saves you money in the long run as much of the cots is gone towards the time for teh consulting Gp to review the consultation, righ the prescription and the admin etc to get from the pharamcy then shipped out. Incidently I have used Ukfinasteride for over 2 years and they get them meds to you within a few days of payment. All genuine boxed medication.

best,

uk R
  • 04-14-2012 05:48 PM
    JK87
    Hello, this is my first post here. I am looking to buy some finasteride, and I don't know if I want to get it from the sites that 2020 recommended as they are based out of Hong Kong and India. Some background on myself. I am 25 and started going bald in my early twenties. I have previously used actual propecia about a year ago and it definitely was working for me, but as I was getting it from the Belgravia Centre it became way to expensive. Its crazy that I did not check around more before going under treatment with them. I would love to get some from the site ukfinasteride that Spex mentioned but I am in the United States and they do not ship finasteride to the United States. Do any of you know of any sites like ukfinasteride that may ship to the United States. Also I tried going to a dermatologist and she did not want to prescribe propecia to me because she thought it would be to expensive for me to and because she thought I was really young. Also I had my hair cut short so when she examined my hair she thought it did not look like I was in the advanced stages of male pattern baldness and that I should wait and determine if I should really wanted to start taking it. Well now months later my hair has become the worst it has been. I tried using procerin and provillus pills after I was off of the propecia but they did not help at all really. Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  • 04-15-2012 03:13 AM
    67mph
    I was on Propecia (the real deal) for 2 years and changed to Finpecia March this year not to save money really but on the basis of peoples feedback, anyway i feel i've taken a few steps back, i've just this weekend ordered my Propecia from my original source as i'm convinced i was going through an unwanted shed from the crossover to Finpecia which scared the living shit out of me and possibly (& permantely) killed the hair i'd saved in the last 2 years, damn it!!

So, my advice, stick to what you think is working and pay the money.

I'm so pissed off about this as we've all felt about it at some point, pissed off.
  • 08-09-2012 05:20 PM
    CND23
    I've really got to start ordering generic Fin online I just can't afford propecia anymore. I was registering at ukfinasteride.info until the video where it states they only ship U.K. Does anyone have any advice on a second option because i live in the U.S. I've never ordered any meds online so I figured I'd ask some good sources. Should I use 4RX they ship worldwide and 2020 said they're legit, or somewhere else? I appreciate any advice.
  • 04-20-2014 02:06 AM
    67mph
    I'm bumping this old thread as i'm a little desperate.

As Dr Singh and UKfinasteride is no longer, where's those that were using this avenue, getting their Finpecia?

I'm going to continue to use my branded Propecia but was using Finpecia every other day between Propecia to save some cash.

Ideas?
  • 04-20-2014 11:16 AM
    CND23
    I use getcanadiandrugs.com. They're an online Canadian pharmacy and they do require a doctors script BUT I don't have to worry about all the online Finasteride scam bullshit anymore. They also will beat any legitimate Canadian pharmacy prices. As long as your within their shipping areas you will probably never be asking this question again. My Doc faxes a script to them and I'm able to buy a year supply. It's a little more expensive then what you probably were paying but hey, they'll be their when you go back lol. And I don't know about the rest but say goodbye to hidden charges and credit fraud.

By the way their generic Fin is finpecia. I usually call and order to request Dr.Reedys Finax and it's usually something like a $14 upcharge. Good Luck
  • 04-28-2014 04:13 PM
    marcelmm
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CND23 View Post
    I use getcanadiandrugs.com. They're an online Canadian pharmacy and they do require a doctors script BUT I don't have to worry about all the online Finasteride scam bullshit anymore. They also will beat any legitimate Canadian pharmacy prices. As long as your within their shipping areas you will probably never be asking this question again. My Doc faxes a script to them and I'm able to buy a year supply. It's a little more expensive then what you probably were paying but hey, they'll be their when you go back lol. And I don't know about the rest but say goodbye to hidden charges and credit fraud.

By the way their generic Fin is finpecia. I usually call and order to request Dr.Reedys Finax and it's usually something like a $14 upcharge. Good Luck

If I have a precription for "Propecia", does that mean I can't buy the cheaper Finasteride instead to save some money? Would I have to get a different prescription from my Doctor?
  • 04-28-2014 06:50 PM
    rockman
    The cheapest finastide i've found so far in UK is boots the chemist. If you buy the 3 month prescription it works out about £30.

I am interested in getting a cheaper genuine generic equivalent such as finpecia, or even some proscar and 'quartering it', however i'm a bit wary of buying from sites that require you to give card details (instead of allowing paypal payments) and don't have a trading address displayed.

Keep me informed if you come across any suppliers that are safe to use that are cheaper than boots, as the £1 a day cost is still a lot of money at the moment.

Thanks! :)
  • 04-28-2014 09:24 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    I personally get my stuff from inhouse. I haven't had the pills tested or anything, but am pretty confident the stuff is legit. If it isn't, then the kirkland minoxidil I am using is pretty effective.
  • 05-02-2014 07:20 PM
    marcelmm
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CND23 View Post

Sheesh! Getcanadiandrugs doesn't ship to Canada!

Does anyone know where I can buy real propecia or proscar online and ship to Canada??
  • 05-31-2014 09:52 AM
    CND23
    lol marcelmm, that is pretty whacky.. but if you live in Canada I'd try a local pharmacy if you have a script. That's why their are so many online Canadian pharmacies because Canadian drugs are much more cost effective then the US. Have you tried a local pharmacy? I can't see why the price would be much different then an online Canadian pharmacy, unless they don't have a generic brand. US pharmacies actually just started filling propecia scripts with generic Dr.Reddys but it is still an arm and a leg like $70.. See if your local Canadian pharmacies use generic Fin would be my advice. Good Luck
  • 06-01-2014 09:26 AM
    67mph
    Pharmadoctor
  • 08-04-2014 11:03 PM
    jeremyo
    Some of those sites recommended are not good ones. http://www.24tablets.com is good very professional and they
    dont ask for a prescription either.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091