Side effects, help please

Printable View

• 01-12-2018 01:39 PM
    Doyouknowtheway
    Side effects, help please
    Hey everyone,

Tried 50 mg RU58841 2 nights ago and got fatigue, brain fog and felt like I got the flu. For anyone who got sides from this, how long did it take to subside?

Regards
  • 01-13-2018 03:24 PM
    Doyouknowtheway
    Can anyone help with advice on side effects?
  • 01-13-2018 04:11 PM
    Jazz1
    My first advice is do not stress or even think about your side effects! Go relax your mind and keep away from RU. Go purchase some zinc and drink loads mineral water. You will be ok in the next couple of days.
  • 01-13-2018 06:41 PM
    Soonbald
    If you got that severe sides from just 50mg of RU then my advice would be to stay the hell away from it. when I overdose and use 200mg of RU I tend to get pressure in my chest where the heart is. it lasts for a few minutes then goes away. but RU is known to cause heart problems for some users. especially if you overdose I would say. RU is an experimental drug. use it at your own risk bro. regarding your sides just wait it out thats all you can do. you did this to yourself.
  • 02-21-2018 04:42 AM
    icloroxi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    If you got that severe sides from just 50mg of RU then my advice would be to stay the hell away from it. when I overdose and use 200mg of RU I tend to get pressure in my chest where the heart is. it lasts for a few minutes then goes away. but RU is known to cause heart problems for some users. especially if you overdose I would say. RU is an experimental drug. use it at your own risk bro. regarding your sides just wait it out thats all you can do. you did this to yourself.

I've been getting this really badly but all throughout the day for a couple of months now so I dropped back from 100mg/ml and 3-4 mls each application down to 50mg/ml but I have kinda longish hair so I feel like it absorbs some of it up that's why I use so much each time.

Going to see a doctor in the next few days about getting it checked out and spending more time getting the drops on my scalp so I only have to use less.. Was kinda in denial that the RU might have anything to do with it since I eat and drink a lot of crap foods and caffeine but too many people have reported chest pains and tightness for it to not be the cause for me.

It's such a shame considering how effective this stuff really is.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth