• 05-12-2018 04:13 AM
    LonghairedFTM
    UK - where do I get Finasteride from ?
    Minoxidil is available in most pharmacies, but Finasteride is almost impossible to find.

I don’t feel comfortable purchasing from an online shop that I have no way of knowing if it’s reputable/if the product is genuine, etc.

If you’re in the UK, where do you get your Finasteride from ?

Thank you. :)
  • 05-12-2018 08:18 AM
    Spex
    Hi - You can always speak to your own GP but as many of us have realised few are prepared to help.

A tried and tested source is Dr Steven Edgar who I get mine from along with many others in the U.K. He offers a private prescription service along with phone support and uses Lloyds UK Pharmacy for the medication. He is reliable, affordable and efficient but above all a legitimate source in the U.K.

Email him direct : Drstevengedgar@gmail.com

Regards
    Spex
  • 05-25-2018 02:42 PM
    HectorHairloss
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghairedFTM View Post
    Minoxidil is available in most pharmacies, but Finasteride is almost impossible to find.

I don’t feel comfortable purchasing from an online shop that I have no way of knowing if it’s reputable/if the product is genuine, etc.

Boots sell it and provide you with an online prescripton
  • 06-07-2018 08:28 AM
    TobyJay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghairedFTM View Post

I use PharmacyDirectGB for Fin and Dut, it’s an online service from an actual High St. chemist in Birmingham and they provide the prescription along with the genuine article for a reasonable price. You can order up to 6 months supply in one go.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth