New hope for bald heads

Printable View

• 06-25-2016 07:20 PM
    BoSox
    Is this a joke?
  • 06-26-2016 08:12 AM
    allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    I wish they'd lock these ****ing threads, they're worthless and irritating at this point.
  • 06-26-2016 08:31 PM
    Raymond Tusk
    Long time lurker (since 2011), first time poster, and I just have to say I think that threads like this, and "S-equol again", and especially "I think I've hacked it" need to die. Things were so optimistic a few years back and its sad that nowadays all the top posts are just dead necro threads that new/dumb people read and respond to while not realizing that the thing is 3+ bloody years old.....
  • 06-30-2016 01:00 PM
    gainspotter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond Tusk View Post
    Long time lurker (since 2011), first time poster, and I just have to say I think that threads like this, and "S-equol again", and especially "I think I've hacked it" need to die. Things were so optimistic a few years back and its sad that nowadays all the top posts are just dead necro threads that new/dumb people read and respond to while not realizing that the thing is 3+ bloody years old.....

sarcasm pal.
  • 06-30-2016 11:06 PM
    amit101kumar
    Hair Building Fibers - These fibers are processed under the stern guidance of 'expertise', experienced professionals using utmost quality chemical compounds and latest line of attack to formulate a balanced product.

teleone

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth